Top Villas Reviews

70% of reviewers recommend Top Villas

01227 250053

info@thetopvillas.com

Innovation House Innovation Way Discovery Park

How would you rate Top Villas ?

(optional)

77 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
If I could give them negative stars... I would.

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Top Villas in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"If I could give them negative stars... I would."
"We were to arrive at Top Villas on 9/18/17, approximately one week after South Florida was hit by Hurricane Irma. As such, the supply of food, gas and water were very slim and close to none, forcing us to cancel our stay at Top Villas. Unlike many other companies, Top Villas refused to accommodate us after we were hit by Hurricane Irma. More specifically, they refused to refund our stay and did not allow for us to change our vacation dates to a later date. Furthermore, they also refused to provide us with a refund for our security deposit and cleaning fee, which was to be used for the cleaning of our Villa after the completion of our stay. They kicked us while we were down and completely took advantage of us in our time of need. I do not recommend a stay with Top Villas, as it is clear that they are solely in business to make a quick buck and do not care about customer service."
"We booked this before we knew that Hurricane Irma was going to be so devastating to Floridians everywhere. We were set to arrive on September 18, 2017 and they have refused to refund us our security deposit and our cleaning fee. Those are supposed to be used IF WE STAYED THERE!!! Not accommodating potential customers and taking advantage of them in times of need is completely unacceptable. I highly recommend that NO ONE ever uses these villas for your family or business trips!"
"They won't return our security deposit or cleaning fee although we never arrived due to a hurricane. They kept all the money, all 4K we paid. We got nothing, and they refused to change dates at all. Beware, this company just wants your money"
"TERRIBLE experience, Stayed with family March of 2018 - TERRIBLE experience, we stayed in Emerald 84 - 8667 La Isle in Emerald Isle , list of issues below - called Top Villas 12 times never got a call back until after I returned home. Checked in on a friday did not get any response until late on the Monday from maintenance. Looked for only houses with hot tubs this house listed - only had spa never got hot. Very disappointed with house and even more disappointed with the lack of customer service and lack of concern. Air hockey table damaged - could not play - Pool table felt ripped up - could not play - Pool sticks are curved - could not play - Master carpet floor has staples sticking out - Washing machine was broken and only fixed one day prior to depaerture - Kitchen sink leaked - Pool not on for 4 days - even though we paid extra for the heat - Advertised as a hot tub, but it's a spa - I only searched for houses with hot tubs but was told by maintenance that it is not a hot tub - Heavy wooden valance fell into her grandsons crib - no injury - Blow dryer - that sparked and small flame"
"Top Villas has been nothing but professional with their services to our family. - Site navigation is with ease - Staff response is great - Competitive and decently priced compared to other rental agencies I've recommended many to use their service for home rental and potential home ownership."
"Top Villas homes at Encore are beautiful!! My family and I, stayed in an eight bedroom house, Encore Resort 98. The staff and management was great and they made sure our stay was pleasurable. The home was very clean and decorated beautifully throughout. We were here for a week and could not have asked to stay in a better place. The amenities was just like a mini amusement park. We will definitely be booking our next vacation home with them."
Pamela Okarma
Verified Reviewer
"Everyone at Encore Reunion was very helpful: the two women that greeted us and all of the staff in the welcome center and the guards at the front gates. The house was new and clean. It was #48 on your rentals listing. There a couple of things I'd like to bring to your attention. One of the dishwashers had a door that would not close all of the way and could not be used. One of the chairs at the dining room broke while being used... a leg fell off. The room above the garage had a broken shade on the window and could not close to block light from the street lamp. Lastly, there is no washer and dryer upstairs as we were told there was."
"Cape Coral 63 was a beautiful home. -Would not hesitate to stay again. Stayed in this home with our family for two weeks over the Xmas holiday. We were 6 adults and 2 children. The house was immaculate and well equipped. Booking was easy and deposit was returned promptly. The pool area was sunny most of the day, which is what we were looking for. Bedroom layout was excellent, with two larger bedrooms having their own en-suites and the other bedrooms sharing a bath. There was also another 2 pc. bath and a separate den that we used as a children's playroom. Garage was accessible and included 2 bicycles which we used. Bathroom access from pool was very convenient. We would not hesitate to return to this home. We have booked homes in this area on three other occasions and this home is by far our favourite."
"I have most recently returned from a holiday with topvillas, in 325 Muirfield Loop Reunion resort Orlando, DON'T GO THERE. We had a disastrous holiday, with multiple extras paid for, at overpriced items, that didn't work, we experienced air conditioning/heating that didn't work, bearing in mind this £1.8 million pound villa supposed to have regular facility management, we had water pouring through ceilings, taking over 8 hours to get someone out, then having to move rooms as nothing could be done, pretty difficult with 3 babies. We contacted topvillas Orlando and UK, and NOBODY ever attended the villa. We had 2 ton of used garbage from previous residents left outside our drive for 4 days, with vermin and large buzzards scrounging from the food debri. we paid for the heated pool, that never worked, we have multiple photographs of moldy and ripped seat covers, stained settees, a fridge that leaked all over the glazed tiled floor in the large kitchen area, making this like an ice rink. My wife and myself caught chest infections after the temperature dropped to below freezing, with NO heating in the villa, and the owner not allowing the gas fires to be used, it was like a fridge, my wife then had a burst ear drum, causing an infection, due to the severe cold conditions in the villa. We were forced to eat-out, as the villa was to cold to stay-in for ourselves and the babies, we bought extra fleeces to wear in the villa, still NOBODY visited from topvillas, we paid for extra child seats and cots, charged to us by topvillas, only to find the owner has them there free of charge. The management company that did visit us, informed us that the owner was aware of maintenance items requiring attendance, yet the extortionate price we paid for the villa did not say anything. And now topvillas fail to return phone calls that they promised us, similar to another of your holiday makers comments, topvillas blame the maintenance company !!, yet our agreement was with them, they do not want to acknowledge that they sold us the holiday from hell, and are running away from their responsibilities, again similar comments seem to appear on trip advisor. I will inform the resort owner of how customers are being treated on this resort, as this will surely effect revenue and visitors, going to such a poorly run resort. I would advise to avoid using topvillas, as they are not an honourable company, with no orals or ethics for treating customers fairly. Regards Mark Powell"
"Despite not having power to the County we were departing from, or the greater Orlando area, due to HURRICANE IRMA, I was not permitted to reschedule my trip unless it was during the week (the original reservation was on the weekend, when we don't work), and for a period where the power, gas, grocery and road closures could not be verified. IRMA hit on Sept 11, I was to check in on Sept 18, I was happy to pay for another date, but despite a massive storm, TOP VILLAS did not allow any changes, nor could they even verify power to the unit. They would not even refund the cleaning fee although we did not even enter the unit that would need to be cleaned."
Esther Borenstein
Verified Reviewer
"We just got back from a beautiful vacation. We stayed in reunion resort number one. Everything was so beautiful they were plenty of toilet paper paper towels garbage liners so shampoo anything that you could need one coming on vacation. The manager was very helpful. The entire home and pool area were absolutely spotless. We enjoyed the private movie theater immensely. The kitchen area was huge with anything you could possibly need. All the bedrooms were beautiful and the bedding was very very comfortable. I came down with my six married Daughter’s for a girls only vacation. We had a blast. This is definitely a home I would recommend to anyone and everyone."
"Sadly I have to echo what another reviewer said. We are traveling with a party of 10 over Spring Break, 2017. We reserved a villa (Reunion Resort 6000) in May, 2016; 11 months ahead of time. Our deposit was accepted. We called to see if we couldn't stay 1-2 days longer and were told owner said only if paid a higher daily rate for additional days. They charged us only $1,000 a night when they should've charged $1,200. No big deal, so we just stayed with original dates. In December, we asked for and received two separate links to make the final payment which was due the 2nd week of January and also received 3 additional e-mails the last couple weeks of December reminding us to make the final payment. On December 31st, we receive an e-mail from Ricardo telling us the owner double booked the property and we'd need to find somewhere else to stay. He then provides us with a link to all available rentals on January 1st (about 25). He then e-mails me back on the 5th to tell me that almost all are unavailable except for three that would be between $4k-$8k more. Unreal!"
"Roaches roaches roaches. Our villa was inhabited by hundreds and hundreds of roaches. We paid $18,000 for a week for one of the most disgusting villas on the planet. Worst customer service!"
"So far I have just booked the villa for our trip to Florida. The agent with whom I have liaised, Christi Gattiker, has been very helpful, courteous and knowledgeable. As yet I have not arranged anything else for my trip through the company as they were unable to compete with price for the car hire I required."
"I worked with David White and he was so very helpful in assisting me find a vacation rental that fit my needs. I would definitely work with Top Villas again."
"We stayed at 106 reunion resort. The house is beautiful. We went to universal for 4 days prior to our stay at the villa. The villa was the best part of our vacation. It was so relaxing. I would like to return in the future for another stay. This place was so hard to leave. We didn't want to go home. misty"
"We didn't want to leave! Just returned home from the best Top Villas vacation! We had our own pool, theater and game room - what more could you need to relax? Disney World and Universal brought all the magic to life and was the icing on the cake for our Orlando trip!"
"I booked a last minute getaway with Top Villas when a deal popped up in my inbox and what a fab decision! The 5 day break was exactly what we needed, sunning it up in our Orlando villa. A great pool, theater room and central location if we wanted to visit any of the attractions. Would highly recommend Top Villas!"
"Fantastic pool and entertainment facilities - our villa had it all. We gathered the family for the ultimate vacation in Reunion Resort 0. The lazy river, bowling alley, arcades and rooftop pool ( I could go on forever) were everything we could have wished for! There wasn't any point going to the parks as we had all the excitement at home. The best family villa holiday!"
Top Villas is rated 3.87 based on 77 reviews