Top Villas Reviews

Top Villas have a Customer Happiness Grade of E. Customers are unhappy with their prices and refunds. Full Insights

69% of reviewers recommend Top Villas
04AM
4AM

01227 250053

info@thetopvillas.com

Innovation House Innovation Way Discovery Park

How would you rate Top Villas ?

"BEWARE, UNSANITARY AND UNSAFE HEALTH CONDITIONS! This was probably the worst experience we've had at Reunion Resort. We booked a 4 night stay through thetopvillas.com (managed by Reunion Vacation Homes). The room we originally booked, the refrigerator went out at 8:30pm, so Reunion Vacation Homes moved us to another room at 9:30pm, which they called it an "upgrade". When we entered the room, there were dirty, blood stained sheets draped across the kitchen countertop. As we walled walked through the property, one of the bedrooms was not even made up. The furniture was worn, tore and in very bad condition. We contacted Reunion vacation Homes regarding the condition of the room and the blood stained sheets, they ensured us someone will be out to take care of it. At approx 11:30pm, I called them again and they asked me to toss the blood stained sheets outside of the front door for someone to pickup. The next morning we contact Reunion Vacation Homes and TopVillas informing them we will be leaving the property and would like a refund due to horrible, unsafe conditions. They explained the most they will do is refund us the first night. Which, they charged out credit card the entire stay. Never-the-less, we disputed the charge on the credit and intend to move forward with litigation if need be. BE WARE, THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT THEIR GUESTS!"
"we rent a villa 2 weeks at Championsgate. The house is new and beautiful but already casse shower door, coffee table casse dand the closet, no pool towels, kitchen utensils really the minimun, tea towel missing, broom and mop breaks etc ... We sent 1 mail which is to remain unanswered. We had to rent the BBQ 2 weeks very expensive $ 190 and without using much after a week more gas. we called the number given in the binder and we were told that the replacement of gas was not their responsibility! I regularly rent villas in Orlando but I do not think to come back with the top Villa."
"This place was amazing we did not want to leave we plan on returning next year beautiful beautiful place you guys made us feel better than being at home min love"
"When we arrived at the property in Bridgeford Crossing, we were greeted with two trashcans overflowing with trash and flies everywhere. Upon entering the house, we discovered a pair of underwear on the kitchen counter. There were only three working lights in the family room area out of six. Neither of the two lamps worked until we took a bulb out of one in the formal living room. The downstairs master was so dark that we had to remove the shades from the lamps to get better lighting. There were only three TVs in the entire five bedroom house. One of them only got an all local news channel. I know that people don't go on vacation to watch television, but when one settles down for the night, TV watching is appreciated. There were no lights in the pool which made night swimming difficult. We were unaware of the parking policy of the subdivision, which made parking on the street illegal, until one of the residents were so kinds as to inform us. That should have been mentioned someplace in the information packet. The house just was not what we expected after staying in the Champions Gate resort. There was a hole in the wall in the laundry room area. The entire time we felt we had to be extra quiet at night because we were in a residential subdivision. We were not aware of this prior to arriving. All that being said, we will use Top Villas again; however, we will only rent properties in the Champions Gate resort."
"This house was everything that the pictures show. It was spacious and accommodating for our family. All of our needs were meet by the property attendants. We will definitely return to this property."
"We really enjoyed this property. My family and I had a ball. The only downfall was the pool was very small and the ceiling looked patched up and needed to be redone. Other than that we loved the property."
"It was 14 of us 8 adults and 6 kids and we had a great time the house was very kid friendly very nice and clean we all loved the pool area. We only had 2 issues the master bedroom upstairs bed rail kept falling and the tv didn't work. Otherwise the house was perfect I liked that it sits on the corner. I think we are done with Disney but if we ever have to come back to Florida I would stay here again. Thank You so much."
"We had an amazing time with our family!!!! Will definitely come back to stay again. The house was very clean and the water park was fun for our kids and the water slides were awesome. One of our best trips. Kudos to the staff and everyone that made this possible for us."
"Every step of the way i was kept informed 1 of the best destination Agency i have went through. I highly recommend"
"We had an awesome time...we enjoyed the resort and the home was amazing."
"Enjoyed every part of this vacation home."
"What a great experience! From arrival to check-in to the great service received from the guide who showed the house...it was absolute perfection. My family had such a great time and we are looking forward to returning for thanksgiving!"
"We had a wonderful stay in Cape Coral 134 with nine person. The house is well equipped, nothing we missed. We enjoyed the billiard table, the pool and sitting on the landing stage with a beer in the evening."
"My stay was amazing! I rented 2 houses for 5 days for my sons graduation! The locations were brand new, super clean and had all the amenities we needed. The water park was fantastic and the service was top notched. There we 18 of us and we were all comfortable and happy. I would definitely go back over and over again! Fantastic locations!"
"We have booked a villa at Champions Gate with Top Villas. I must say that the service has been top class (literally). Marina has been amazing during the process. She is very informative. She answered all our queries very promptly and gave us good insight in respect of the requirements for our holiday. She even gave us a discount for our stay (which is during peak time). We would highly recommend their service particularly for a large booking like ours with so many details to enquire about."
"Bait and switch. Avoid at all costs. Booked in 6 months earlier for July big family holiday to Disney. 6 weeks in advance told the villa had been "sold" and offered 3 substandard alternatives (less bedrooms and old furnishings) or asked to pay more for a similar property! Still have our money and no villa. Won't return calls. Not the experience we have been saving up for!"
"I apprehensively booked a stay through Top Villas for our recent vacation. The reviews were mixed and I decided to take a chance. I am happy the property was as described, for the most part, but there were a number of issues. First, Top Villas did not direct us to the correct entrance, and when I communicated that to them, they didn’t understand how that was possible. They direct us to the entrance of the unit, but that requires entrance with a key card only owners have. The sign directed us to another entrance with a guard, and then we had to drive across a bridge into the correct area. When we arrived, our code to enter the door was wrong. This code had been sent out the morning of check in. The office would not answer the phone, so I had to call the main top villas line to beg for help; we had just driven an hour from Tampa with two tired toddlers. After the code issue was fixed, we walked into the unit with a strong unpleasant odor that has permeated into our luggage and clothing, even through washes. Top villas tries rectifying this smell by spraying air freshener, which they left on the counter. We were told the toaster would be replaced, as it didn’t work, but it never was. There was also a fly problem that only multiplied as we were there. Additionally, the dishwasher was broken and there was no dustpan for the broom. The bathrooms and kitchen looked like it hadn’t been wiped down in months, despite the unit supposedly being cleaned the morning of check in. There was staining on the carpet and damage to walls and frames. The plug in the bath was also broken, but did the job. There was also no trash bin, and we were instructed to leave trash outside as top villas wasn’t sure what to do either. A positive was the beds were really comfy. But we were really disappointed and wouldn’t use the company again. It’s clear the owner or company does not consider its guests."
"NO COMPASSION FOR CANCER My father has been diagnosed with stage 3 aggressive prostate cancer and cannot travel this summer (2018) due to extensive radiation and hormone treatment. Top Villas had taken a deposit for a Villa in Orlando. I fully explained the circumstances to Top Villas and asked if the deposit could be held for a booking in 2019, when hopefully successfull treatment enables all of our family to travel. They simply stated their terms and conditions show a non refundable deposit and showed no compassion at all for the awful circumstances. Now I know the terms ans conditions are correct but every other company we had bookings with have understood the situation and been very accommodating. Not Top Villa’s. I am very upset."
"If I could give them negative stars... I would."
"RENTERS BEWARE! TOP VILLAS ARE SCAMMERS! In early January of 2018, I contacted The Top Villas agency concerning renting three apts for a family group vacation to Barbados. I spoke to an Oscar Perez, I informed Mr. Perez of our needs. I had contacted the firm a week earlier concerning the three rentals, but the rep never followed up. That should have been my first sign. After speaking with Mr. Perez, I was told that two of the three apts which had been available days before were now magically unavailable, but he could "do me the favor" of getting me into three of his other properties that were nearly double the cost of my selected rentals. I declined. I proceeded with the rental of the only rental that was now available, signed a contract with Top Villas for the apt, and made a 50% non-refundable down-payment towards the total of the apt. On March 20th, 2018, I contacted Mr. Perez to find out when my remaining balance would be due. It was at this point, for the first time, that Mr. Perez informed me that our reservation had allegedly been canceled. NOTE: WE RECEIVED NO NOTICE OR REFUND FROM MR. PEREZ OR TOP VILLAS IN RESPECT TO THEIR BREACH OF CONTRACT IN THE TWO MONTH SINCE SIGNING A BINDING AGREEMENT & MAKING A NON-REFUNDABLE DOWN PAYMENT. After contacting management at Top Villas, instead of honoring their agreement, once again, Mr. Perez tried to push me into another much more expensive or not of the same standard property while acknowledging they never sent me my funds back, since allegedly canceling with no notice two months earlier, and I quote, "We can find an alternative if you prefer since I have verified that we haven't reimbursed [you] on our accounting end. " - Mr. Perez Our family is now stranded with no suitable or cost comparable lodging options, as Barbados is a popular destination during this period, and all other comparable properties in the similar price range and location have already been rented for our dates or prices have been increased substantially. Upon doing some research, I have found out this is common practice by Top Vilas. There are numerous complaints online of guests booking with Top Villas, their reservation being cancelled by top villas for no cause, and top villas then trying to push them into a more expensive property. This is not the way you do business. If I had not contacted Mr. Perez and Top Villas to inquire about the payment date, we could have easily made the second payment via their site and arrived in another country with no knowledge that we had nowhere to stay. This has greatly affected our family and we now have no idea what we will do. PLEASE DO NOT GIVE TOP VILLAS YOUR BUSINESS. YOU WILL REGRET IT! I DO. PLEASE USE REPUTABLE VACATION RENTAL COMPANIES LIKE AIRBNB, HOMEAWAY, FLIPKEY, AND VRBO."
Top Villas is rated 3.83 based on 95 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!