Top Villas Reviews

72% of reviewers recommend Top Villas

01227 250053

info@thetopvillas.com

Innovation House Innovation Way Discovery Park

How would you rate Top Villas ?

"It was 14 of us 8 adults and 6 kids and we had a great time the house was very kid friendly very nice and clean we all loved the pool area. We only had 2 issues the master bedroom upstairs bed rail kept falling and the tv didn't work. Otherwise the house was perfect I liked that it sits on the corner. I think we are done with Disney but if we ever have to come back to Florida I would stay here again. Thank You so much."
"We had an amazing time with our family!!!! Will definitely come back to stay again. The house was very clean and the water park was fun for our kids and the water slides were awesome. One of our best trips. Kudos to the staff and everyone that made this possible for us."
"Every step of the way i was kept informed 1 of the best destination Agency i have went through. I highly recommend"
Shaneika Taylor
Unverified Reviewer
"We had an awesome time...we enjoyed the resort and the home was amazing."
"Enjoyed every part of this vacation home."
"What a great experience! From arrival to check-in to the great service received from the guide who showed the house...it was absolute perfection. My family had such a great time and we are looking forward to returning for thanksgiving!"
"We had a wonderful stay in Cape Coral 134 with nine person. The house is well equipped, nothing we missed. We enjoyed the billiard table, the pool and sitting on the landing stage with a beer in the evening."
"My stay was amazing! I rented 2 houses for 5 days for my sons graduation! The locations were brand new, super clean and had all the amenities we needed. The water park was fantastic and the service was top notched. There we 18 of us and we were all comfortable and happy. I would definitely go back over and over again! Fantastic locations!"
"We have booked a villa at Champions Gate with Top Villas. I must say that the service has been top class (literally). Marina has been amazing during the process. She is very informative. She answered all our queries very promptly and gave us good insight in respect of the requirements for our holiday. She even gave us a discount for our stay (which is during peak time). We would highly recommend their service particularly for a large booking like ours with so many details to enquire about."
"I apprehensively booked a stay through Top Villas for our recent vacation. The reviews were mixed and I decided to take a chance. I am happy the property was as described, for the most part, but there were a number of issues. First, Top Villas did not direct us to the correct entrance, and when I communicated that to them, they didn’t understand how that was possible. They direct us to the entrance of the unit, but that requires entrance with a key card only owners have. The sign directed us to another entrance with a guard, and then we had to drive across a bridge into the correct area. When we arrived, our code to enter the door was wrong. This code had been sent out the morning of check in. The office would not answer the phone, so I had to call the main top villas line to beg for help; we had just driven an hour from Tampa with two tired toddlers. After the code issue was fixed, we walked into the unit with a strong unpleasant odor that has permeated into our luggage and clothing, even through washes. Top villas tries rectifying this smell by spraying air freshener, which they left on the counter. We were told the toaster would be replaced, as it didn’t work, but it never was. There was also a fly problem that only multiplied as we were there. Additionally, the dishwasher was broken and there was no dustpan for the broom. The bathrooms and kitchen looked like it hadn’t been wiped down in months, despite the unit supposedly being cleaned the morning of check in. There was staining on the carpet and damage to walls and frames. The plug in the bath was also broken, but did the job. There was also no trash bin, and we were instructed to leave trash outside as top villas wasn’t sure what to do either. A positive was the beds were really comfy. But we were really disappointed and wouldn’t use the company again. It’s clear the owner or company does not consider its guests."
"NO COMPASSION FOR CANCER My father has been diagnosed with stage 3 aggressive prostate cancer and cannot travel this summer (2018) due to extensive radiation and hormone treatment. Top Villas had taken a deposit for a Villa in Orlando. I fully explained the circumstances to Top Villas and asked if the deposit could be held for a booking in 2019, when hopefully successfull treatment enables all of our family to travel. They simply stated their terms and conditions show a non refundable deposit and showed no compassion at all for the awful circumstances. Now I know the terms ans conditions are correct but every other company we had bookings with have understood the situation and been very accommodating. Not Top Villa’s. I am very upset."
"If I could give them negative stars... I would."
"We were to arrive at Top Villas on 9/18/17, approximately one week after South Florida was hit by Hurricane Irma. As such, the supply of food, gas and water were very slim and close to none, forcing us to cancel our stay at Top Villas. Unlike many other companies, Top Villas refused to accommodate us after we were hit by Hurricane Irma. More specifically, they refused to refund our stay and did not allow for us to change our vacation dates to a later date. Furthermore, they also refused to provide us with a refund for our security deposit and cleaning fee, which was to be used for the cleaning of our Villa after the completion of our stay. They kicked us while we were down and completely took advantage of us in our time of need. I do not recommend a stay with Top Villas, as it is clear that they are solely in business to make a quick buck and do not care about customer service."
"We booked this before we knew that Hurricane Irma was going to be so devastating to Floridians everywhere. We were set to arrive on September 18, 2017 and they have refused to refund us our security deposit and our cleaning fee. Those are supposed to be used IF WE STAYED THERE!!! Not accommodating potential customers and taking advantage of them in times of need is completely unacceptable. I highly recommend that NO ONE ever uses these villas for your family or business trips!"
"They won't return our security deposit or cleaning fee although we never arrived due to a hurricane. They kept all the money, all 4K we paid. We got nothing, and they refused to change dates at all. Beware, this company just wants your money"
"TERRIBLE experience, Stayed with family March of 2018 - TERRIBLE experience, we stayed in Emerald 84 - 8667 La Isle in Emerald Isle , list of issues below - called Top Villas 12 times never got a call back until after I returned home. Checked in on a friday did not get any response until late on the Monday from maintenance. Looked for only houses with hot tubs this house listed - only had spa never got hot. Very disappointed with house and even more disappointed with the lack of customer service and lack of concern. Air hockey table damaged - could not play - Pool table felt ripped up - could not play - Pool sticks are curved - could not play - Master carpet floor has staples sticking out - Washing machine was broken and only fixed one day prior to depaerture - Kitchen sink leaked - Pool not on for 4 days - even though we paid extra for the heat - Advertised as a hot tub, but it's a spa - I only searched for houses with hot tubs but was told by maintenance that it is not a hot tub - Heavy wooden valance fell into her grandsons crib - no injury - Blow dryer - that sparked and small flame"
"Top Villas has been nothing but professional with their services to our family. - Site navigation is with ease - Staff response is great - Competitive and decently priced compared to other rental agencies I've recommended many to use their service for home rental and potential home ownership."
"Top Villas homes at Encore are beautiful!! My family and I, stayed in an eight bedroom house, Encore Resort 98. The staff and management was great and they made sure our stay was pleasurable. The home was very clean and decorated beautifully throughout. We were here for a week and could not have asked to stay in a better place. The amenities was just like a mini amusement park. We will definitely be booking our next vacation home with them."
Pamela Okarma
Verified Reviewer
"Everyone at Encore Reunion was very helpful: the two women that greeted us and all of the staff in the welcome center and the guards at the front gates. The house was new and clean. It was #48 on your rentals listing. There a couple of things I'd like to bring to your attention. One of the dishwashers had a door that would not close all of the way and could not be used. One of the chairs at the dining room broke while being used... a leg fell off. The room above the garage had a broken shade on the window and could not close to block light from the street lamp. Lastly, there is no washer and dryer upstairs as we were told there was."
"Cape Coral 63 was a beautiful home. -Would not hesitate to stay again. Stayed in this home with our family for two weeks over the Xmas holiday. We were 6 adults and 2 children. The house was immaculate and well equipped. Booking was easy and deposit was returned promptly. The pool area was sunny most of the day, which is what we were looking for. Bedroom layout was excellent, with two larger bedrooms having their own en-suites and the other bedrooms sharing a bath. There was also another 2 pc. bath and a separate den that we used as a children's playroom. Garage was accessible and included 2 bicycles which we used. Bathroom access from pool was very convenient. We would not hesitate to return to this home. We have booked homes in this area on three other occasions and this home is by far our favourite."
Top Villas is rated 3.92 based on 88 reviews