Toronto Tees Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Toronto Tees
Melinda Bell
Verified Buyer
"So convenient to have a shirt printed on the spot by friendly and efficient staff."
Nicole Himel
Verified Buyer
"Toronto Tees staff are very professional, helpful and courteous. The job was done exactly as I wanted, and in a very timely fashion. I would definitely use their services again."
Daniel Jansen
Verified Buyer
"Excellent service! There was an issue with residue on my t shirt and they happily re-did it for me with no questions asked."
Verified Buyer
"The site was easy to work with. I liked their images that they had plus I easily uploaded images that they didn't have to use in my design. Also any issues that I had they responded to my emails very quickly and resolved them no questions asked. I would hight recommend this company n Web site!!"
Verified Buyer
"Was a great n easy site to work with. Their images were good n I also easily uploaded and used other designs. Any issues that I had I emailed and they responded quickly and fixed whatever problems I had. I highly recommend this company n site!!"
Verified Buyer
"Amazing job, came out exactly as I had in mind. Service was quick and easy."
Jenn Deslippe
Verified Buyer
"Ordered two custom tshirts. They were perfect! Customer service is great. Responses were quick and shipping was even quicker! Very impressed, and love that I can support a more local company. Thank you for my amazing shirts!!"
"Have had multiple shirts made at Toronto Tees - excellent quality. Only downside would be the wait in the store to pick up he shirt. Since it’s printed on the spot, and only one person was working, it took 20 minutes to get it done. Maybe you could have an option to pay online in advance and then pre-print the shirts so they are ready for pickup?"
"Super convenient! I designed a t shirt during my break at work and picked it up on my way home. There wasn't a line so it was done and ready in 5 minutes when I went in the store and told them I made an online order."
Ria Venkatesh
Verified Buyer
"I loved the service and the ways my tees ended up looking! thanks"
"Great product - exactly what I expected. The service was fast and intelligent when I was in store, making sure I got the image size right to avoid pixelation. I'll be back."
"I was 100% satisfied with my order. I submitted my order online, went to the store and they made the design and text I chose right on the spot. Not realizing I didn't centre it, it was done in front of me, fantastic job."
Megan Tate
Verified Buyer
"Very retail friendly with lots of follow up throughout the process. Highly recommend."
"Super awesome guy who helped me was amazing. My t-shirt is now my favourite t-shirt. It turned out better than I thought. And it was done super quick too! I have some more tshirt ideas and I will for sure be coming back!"
This Print
Verified Buyer
"Email responses were cordial and effective, service in store was quick and courteous; I will return."
"Shirts turned out great, thanks! Wish there was more selection of tanks though - had to bring in my own tanks!"
"Everything was fantastic! It was quick, painless and everything I could have asked for. Your guys are top notch at the You meh Street store. The shirt was a birthday gift and my friend loved it!"
Colleen Peddie
Verified Buyer
"Toronto Tees provided excellent, personal service. They were speedy and professional. The product was great."
Toronto Tees is rated 4.84 based on 188 reviews