Toronto Tees Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Toronto Tees

About Toronto Tees: Toronto Tees is home of the 5 minute custom t-shirt. We can print your text, graphics, and photos on a shirt in 5 minutes. We also have Toronto's best prices on bulk orders. Please get in touch with us today.

416-554-0052

joe@torontotees.com

How would you rate Toronto Tees ?

(optional)

VERA ARAUJO
Verified Buyer
"Good job I will recommend you guys for sure"
Angela Hovi
Verified Buyer
"TT has great, prompt online service, and my friend who I bought shirts for loved them! Would definitely recommend to friends."
Megan Thwaites
Verified Buyer
"The guys were super cooperative in getting my design on the shirt just right and I’m really happy with how it turned out :D"
Nathalia Silva
"very great !"
Emily Komiyama
Verified Buyer
"Really easy to use on the website. Tee was done in 5 minutes in store. Price was a bit ridiculous though. $50 for one print that I picked up in person. Not cool"
Corinne Ashley
Verified Buyer
"The tshirts are amazing! Quality of the shirt is very good and the printing is clean and vibrant. The kids are all wearing them with pride! Well done! I highly recommend your company for anyone needing tshirts!!!"
Nicholas Harrison
Verified Buyer
"Shirts were great, but "5 x L, 2 x M" became 5 x XL and 2 x S for some weird reason?"
Adam Saperia
Verified Buyer
"Always great, fast service! Thank you guys!"
Kersti Muzaffar
Verified Buyer
"Easy to customize online. Precise placing of design doesn't matter so much, because they can adjust it to fit nicely on the size of shirt they selected. In-store printing/pick-up was very fast. They did it on the spot so you can confirm where you wanted your design to be placed. T-shirt quality was great!"
"Fast service and friendly staff. They completed my order in less than 10 minuets. Will definitely recommend. Thanks"
"JAY was so helpful, creative and quick! I had a few ideas but he brought it all to life for me! Great quality for the price!"
"Great service and was impressed with the quality!"
"Great Service"
Christina Guyton
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased many custom shirts from them and never once have I been disappointed with the quality of the printing or the quality of the shirts used. I highly recommend them."
Francois Lachance-Provencal
Verified Buyer
"Quick shipping, great quality."
Hooman Ebrahimi
Verified Buyer
"Quick easy, awesome quality with even low resolution pictures!"
Ted Jefferies
Verified Buyer
"Tee turned out great. Fast service. Would use again."
"Very happy with the whole process and was treated really well. I’ll be back!!"
"Really simple process with fantastic service and a quality end result. My daughter was over the moon with her custom hoodie."
Robert Wilson
Verified Buyer
"The shirt arrived very quickly both times I have ordered and the shirt quality is great. The second time I ordered there was a small ripple on the bottom corner of the print, would have complained if in a more noticeable spot. Otherwsie great experience"
Toronto Tees is rated 4.82 based on 242 reviews