Toronto Tees Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Toronto Tees

About Toronto Tees: Toronto Tees is home of the 5 minute custom t-shirt. We can print your text, graphics, and photos on a shirt in 5 minutes. We also have Toronto's best prices on bulk orders. Please get in touch with us today.

416-554-0052

joe@torontotees.com

How would you rate Toronto Tees ?

"It was the quickest and easiest order to place online. Service over the phone was excellent and to the point. The quality of the T-shirt was also amazing for such a short time frame. Nothing but great service and quality and I will definitely come back for another design! -Andrew"
"Fast print. Great quality. Can't ask for anything more"
"Very responsive, great finished product that they were able to create in a short turnaround time"
"I had a great experience with Toronto Tees. I placed my order online and picked it up at the store. It was super easy and fast and the service was great! I will definitely be using Toronto Tees again"
"Products turned out great. Will be using you guys more often for gifting purposes! I just hope that in the future the digital art comes out a lot smoother next time."
"Took a about 4-5 minutes to be greeted and acknowledged in the store, but otherwise a great experience."
"I came in to create two custom shirt printings. The team is really hands on with the quality assurance of your print, giving advice on design colors/alignment/sizing etc. In and out in under 20 minutes. 10/10 would buy again."
"I have used them many time in the past and have always been very happy with the product I have received. The base clothing they use is of high quality and the printing is of equally high quality. It stands up to the rigorous wear and tear of wearing the items a lot (which I tend to do). I just received my newest shirt in the mail and the finished product was even better than I could have hoped for! Their customer service is second to none. I had one design I noticed a spelling mistake in, so I contacted them right away and Joe couldn't have been nicer about changing it for me. I will definitely use them again the next time I need a custom design printed."
"Online custom t-shirt platform was easy to use! Staff were professional and turn around time was impressively quick. My only frustration was with quality of the actual print. If I had known the print would be as stiff as it was and become wrinkled I would have made the logo much smaller. For the money spent I expected higher quality from the print (the shirt itself was soft and well crafted)."
"Beautiful quality and fast service. Thanks!"
"I had a last minute inspiration for a birthday present. I found the right photo online, ordered the shirt online, and picked up the shirt quite quickly when I arrived at the shop. Brilliant!"
"............"
"Good job I will recommend you guys for sure"
"TT has great, prompt online service, and my friend who I bought shirts for loved them! Would definitely recommend to friends."
"The guys were super cooperative in getting my design on the shirt just right and I’m really happy with how it turned out :D"
"very great !"
"Really easy to use on the website. Tee was done in 5 minutes in store. Price was a bit ridiculous though. $50 for one print that I picked up in person. Not cool"
"The tshirts are amazing! Quality of the shirt is very good and the printing is clean and vibrant. The kids are all wearing them with pride! Well done! I highly recommend your company for anyone needing tshirts!!!"
"Shirts were great, but "5 x L, 2 x M" became 5 x XL and 2 x S for some weird reason?"
"Always great, fast service! Thank you guys!"
Toronto Tees is rated 4.81 based on 254 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!