Toronto Tees Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Toronto Tees

About Toronto Tees: Toronto Tees is home of the 5 minute custom t-shirt. We can print your text, graphics, and photos on a shirt in 5 minutes. We also have Toronto's best prices on bulk orders. Please get in touch with us today.

416-554-0052

joe@torontotees.com

Tell us how Toronto Tees made you happy

"Great place to get these done. Fast, friendly, smart."
"great experience, very happy with the end result :)"
"Great website interface made the design process easy. The product was ready on time and of excellent quality. I'll use it again!"
"I created a t-shirt design for my brother as a Christmas gift, he loved it. Great quality, prices, and customer service."
"Very professional, sweater came out exactly how I imagined. Looks and feels great"
"My choice for tee printing. Prices seem to be the best I could find locally, but I still found the charge to be slightly steep. Ran into some hiccups when the order was completed - I was not notified and I had to call in myself to check whether it was completed, then took a while to find the completed order. But the rep was very friendly and helpful. Will use again."
"Very happy with the orders, good quality T-shirts. would be nice to know the price before purchasing."
"Great service and friendly staff. Will be back in future"
"Quality work and fast. Thanks Toronto Tees!"
"Everything was handled smoothly, efficiently. Shirts look great, and are comfortable to wear. Would definitely recommend and use again in the future!"
"Everything came out perfect! And exactly what I ordered"
"Great service! Shirts are good quality"
"The shirt was a hit!"
"Great service and quality of product would definitely use again!"
"I highly recommend Toronto Tees for anyone looking to customize their shirts. I ordered 10 custom t-shirts as gifts for x-mas and received them within a week of purchase. Their customer service went above and beyond. One shirt was the wrong size but they corrected the issue instantly and sent me the proper size within 2 days. They were very professional, super fast and the shirts came out amazing!"
"Excellent customer service, they went above and beyond to help with my order."
"The designing was easy, the price was right and I recieved the end product promptly."
"Perfect thank you"
"The tees were printed with a custom design in multi-colour and came out looking just as envisioned and delivered on time as promised."
"Very Fast Shipping, great service. Would buy from here again."
Toronto Tees is rated 4.81 based on 279 reviews