Toronto Tees Reviews

97% of reviewers recommend Toronto Tees

About Toronto Tees: Toronto Tees is home of the 5 minute custom t-shirt. We can print your text, graphics, and photos on a shirt in 5 minutes. We also have Toronto's best prices on bulk orders. Please get in touch with us today.

416-554-0052

joe@torontotees.com

How would you rate Toronto Tees?

(optional)

"Fast service and friendly staff. They completed my order in less than 10 minuets. Will definitely recommend. Thanks"
"JAY was so helpful, creative and quick! I had a few ideas but he brought it all to life for me! Great quality for the price!"
"Great service and was impressed with the quality!"
"Great Service"
Christina Guyton
Verified Buyer
"I have purchased many custom shirts from them and never once have I been disappointed with the quality of the printing or the quality of the shirts used. I highly recommend them."
Francois Lachance-Provencal
Verified Buyer
"Quick shipping, great quality."
Hooman Ebrahimi
Verified Buyer
"Quick easy, awesome quality with even low resolution pictures!"
Ted Jefferies
Verified Buyer
"Tee turned out great. Fast service. Would use again."
"Very happy with the whole process and was treated really well. I’ll be back!!"
"Really simple process with fantastic service and a quality end result. My daughter was over the moon with her custom hoodie."
Robert Wilson
Verified Buyer
"The shirt arrived very quickly both times I have ordered and the shirt quality is great. The second time I ordered there was a small ripple on the bottom corner of the print, would have complained if in a more noticeable spot. Otherwsie great experience"
Peter Manser
Verified Buyer
"After putting off creating a design and ordering shirts for a friend's bachelor party, I turned to Toronto Tees for help. The website's online shirt design was fantastic. The staff were unbelievably promt, professional, and helpful with having my order completed on time. I couldn't have done it without them and any shirt I plan to create in the future will be from Toronto Tees! Thanks for going above and beyond!"
".z"
"order turned out great! Joe was able to produce our tees with a fast turn around time with prompt responses to questions via email and phone. Only issue was we got an excess of size smalls instead of XS, but he informed us of this beforehand, which we appreciated (this was more of a supplier error I believe). Thanks a bunch!"
Greg Hills
Verified Buyer
"The quality of their printing is really good. The people at the store have taken the time to make suggestions on my custom orders so my shirts turn out better. The standard t-shirt that torontotees uses is very high quality. It's really soft and it holds its shape and size after many washings. Highly recommended"
Ashley Rainer
Verified Reviewer
"Cool shop, made my tee in 5 minutes. No stress. The guys were really helpful."
Kiana Hurdle
Verified Buyer
"Print was significantly less vibrant than the source image, giving it a very nostalgic look - so not great, not terrible."
Racism Design
Verified Buyer
"Great Experience will do it again real soon"
Shannon Worona
Verified Buyer
"Make sure to get the design exactly how you like it before submitting it because it's hard to revise it after it's submitted. I suggest using the online tool still, though, because of the greater variety of fonts and other items you can add to the design. Due to some of the complications I had with the design, the owner personally called me to ensure I was satisfied with the product, which truly is amazing customer service. I'll definitely be back in a couple of months for my next work!"
Emily White
Verified Buyer
"Ordered a t-shirt last minute - it was delivered on time and was of great quality! I definitely would recommend!"
Toronto Tees is rated 4.83 based on 233 reviews