www.tradixa.co Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.tradixa.co

Tell us how www.tradixa.co made you happy
Scammed me of 1000s i deposited £216 couldnt get that back even though i made £2000 on oil when it went from $12 to $36. I stopped using the account after askin to withdraw the funds on numerous occasion only to watch them place trades on things i knew nothing about was not informed about and had not been consulted about to then drain the account of all the money i had made. Evil Scamming horrible poeple I hope bad Karma leaves them bankrupt!
All this reviews about tradixa is total nonsense have been trading with this company for sometime and have a very good trading relationship with my account manager Emily who is so good at her job not only have I been making good profit and have now increased my account by over 10,000
Hello guys, I just want to write about the amazing Tradixa team. If you want to learn to trade and you are serious about learning this amazing skill, then the best way is to get a transparent broker and a professional team.I am relatively new at this and I cannot recommend more highly the team at Tradixa.co. They are really passionate about getting their clients to trade correctly and safely and show you how to trade profitably.

They will help you to trade independently, giving you regular feedback.
Trading is a discipline, and I am so glad I learned with this team.
My experience with them is really fantastic so far. I recommend this broker, especially for the guys like me, willing to learn trading with the best in this industry.
www.tradixa.co is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews