New Gray Ltd t/a tReds Reviews

Read New Gray Ltd t/a tReds Reviews

sales@treds.co.uk

48 Lynch Lane

Tell us how New Gray Ltd t/a tReds made you happy
Good quality product efficient service
True to size and picture excellent
Very quick and efficient service, kept well informed on order progress.
Great selection and super fast delivery and very competitive on price ,
very good service good price and quality product
Very happy with service! Recently bought a light up heely for my daughter for Christmas, delivery was quick and I can’t wait to see her face when she gets it.
Service very quick. Good quality
Staff very helpful and friendly.
Speedily and securely delivered - at the best price around. Fantastic product
Fantastic service and very easy to return my unwanted item. I would definitely shop online or in store again.
After ordering and putting in all my bank details, I was only then told that the item was out of stocobb
Great prices and quick delivery! Really pleased.
Delivery way before expectations!!
Easy to use website, liked the Amazon quick payment method, delivered as promised
This is the third time that I have tried to purchase an item from this company. The website indicates that it is in stock but then I get an e-mail saying that it isn't and the order is cancelled. Then they send you spam about their products.
We aim to keep issues like this to a minimum so I do apologise for the inconvenience this may have caused. I can see that at the time your order was placed our system was showing that one of our stores had the final pair in stock, however they could not locate these when packing your order. Our warehouse team have therefore conducted a search throughout all of our stores and unfortunately, these could not be located and so a refund has been issued. Our system sometimes experiences slight delays in displaying these items as out of stock on our website when one of our stores sells the last pair. So I am very sorry that you have experienced this issue. It is something we are working hard to improve and our stores carry out regular stock takes to ensure our system is kept up to date. If there is any other item you would like to order in the future if you'd like to call our team will be happy to check the stock before you place an order so this does not happen again. Kind Regards
Great service delivery very quick loved ugg boots but to small need to go a size up order again in new year
Easy online ordering and reasonably quick delivery. Be aware confirmation email can sometimes go into spam folder which confused me initially.
got my shoes cheap and quick
Great service & speedy delivery
Comfy, warm And fashionable. boots. Perfect winter boots. Arrived in good time and condition
New Gray Ltd t/a tReds is rated 4.33 based on 263 reviews