Tremor Audio Reviews

09-9742289

Sales@tremoraudio.co.nz

24B Atkinson Ave Otahuhu Auckland

Tell us how Tremor Audio made you happy
Great service great prices and the staff quick to answer any questions . Rung me when I sent question on line. Thank you I've bought 2 items now I am very impressed
great deals on top of great prices. Lacking in a few brands guess that's normal. Fast processing and delivery. With the ability to zip pay. Could include a few more zip pay type options. Very happy
Very prompt delivery and good customer service, had an issue with the guitar and sorted the next day, highly recommended!!
I’ve brought twice now from this store and the delivery has always been super fast. Their prices are really reasonable too, normally cheaper then most music stores. Highly recommend Tremor Audio.
Thankyou, I am impressed. Great deals
Great service, super fast delivery. Would definatly shop here again.
Thanks Colin for the excellent service and good communication,guitar arrived(9th Sept) in great condition.
I had trouble with sending my order through, so I emailed and got a response right away from Colin Zhou who helped me right away, I'm so grateful for his help. Thanks so much, and within 2 days I got my 🎸 Awesome help so my next buy is going to be a bass guitar. Thanks again.
Awesome to deal with and fast. Highly recommended.
Thanks for a good service!!!
Customer service is fantastic. Communication has been exceptional and fast. Delivery was faster than expected. Overall I will happily continue to use tremoraudio and definitely recommend.
Great service and advice. Super quick response. Will shop here again.
Great Customer Service,Thanks Collin for the arrangement and patience. Would definitely come back again if I need some equipment in the future.
Great contact and fast processing and shipping.
Amazing purchase. Great customer support to get item quickly sent down to Wellington, even during a lock down. Big thanks guys!
Good range of products, great prices, definitely shop with you again
I love this Shop! Colin is always helpful! He managed to order for me the Fender Duo-Sonic (Capri Orange)
Great service. Even better prices
Cheap and Easy. One happy customer here
Good customer service over the phone and very quick delivery to Wellington.
Tremor Audio is rated 4.97 based on 37 reviews