Tremor Audio Reviews

09-9742289

Sales@tremoraudio.co.nz

24B Atkinson Ave Otahuhu Auckland

Tell us how Tremor Audio made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Tremor Audio Reviews | 26th February 2020
tremoraudio
More Photos & Videos
Tremor Audio Reviews | 26th February 2020
tremoraudio
More Photos & Videos
The contact person from Tremor Audio, Colin, was very caring and prompt in electronic communication. He was very helpful during online purchasing of my guitar and also kept in touch throughout the process of courier delivery by CourierPost, which was delayed due to the corona situation and not up to Tremor Audio.
Cannot recommend Tremor Audio enough! Beautiful communication (even through a nationwide lockdown might I add), and an overall fantastic service. Received my guitar (Cort SFX 1 NS) the very next day after shipping in pristine condition - and it’s everything I could have hoped for! Huge thanks to Colin and the team at Tremor Audio.
Fantastic packaging and fast shipping. My husband loves his new ukelele, thank you!
Great communication. The string I ordered together with my new Alvarez Guitar was out of stock. However, the store called and informed me that they would replace it with a better one.
..........
No problem with you guys, still waiting for the courier to deliver the product 10 days later
Product very good. Ordering easy. Speedy delivery. Well packaged...happy customer.
Tremor Audio is rated 5.00 based on 9 reviews