Tremor Audio Reviews

09-9742289

Sales@tremoraudio.co.nz

24B Atkinson Ave Otahuhu Auckland

Tell us how Tremor Audio made you happy
I cannot recommend Tremor Audio enough, great communication and excellent customer service!
Even delivered me the products in person, made sure i was happy and everything was working as it should.
I will certainly head back there to shop again!
Item arrived incredibly quickly and very satisfied with the product. Definitely recommend!
Awesome service and great quality products
Still haven't received it
Very happy with the purchase, excellent service and very prompt response from Colin
Great service. Initially the online discount code wouldn't apply. I tried calling but no one answered. I received a call back within 5 minutes and had the discount applied to the product which was delivered with no delay.
Very good service and very happy with the product and fast shipping
Great service, and great value.
very nice 👍
Super happy with purchase. Highly recommend the best in town!!
Great service great prices and the staff quick to answer any questions . Rung me when I sent question on line. Thank you I've bought 2 items now I am very impressed
great deals on top of great prices. Lacking in a few brands guess that's normal. Fast processing and delivery. With the ability to zip pay. Could include a few more zip pay type options. Very happy
Very prompt delivery and good customer service, had an issue with the guitar and sorted the next day, highly recommended!!
I’ve brought twice now from this store and the delivery has always been super fast. Their prices are really reasonable too, normally cheaper then most music stores. Highly recommend Tremor Audio.
Thankyou, I am impressed. Great deals
Great service, super fast delivery. Would definatly shop here again.
Thanks Colin for the excellent service and good communication,guitar arrived(9th Sept) in great condition.
I had trouble with sending my order through, so I emailed and got a response right away from Colin Zhou who helped me right away, I'm so grateful for his help. Thanks so much, and within 2 days I got my 🎸 Awesome help so my next buy is going to be a bass guitar. Thanks again.
Awesome to deal with and fast. Highly recommended.
Thanks for a good service!!!
Tremor Audio is rated 4.87 based on 47 reviews