Trion:Z Reviews

of reviewers recommend Trion:Z
Read Trion:Z Reviews

info@trionz.com

Fence House Business UnitsFence Avenue

Tell us how Trion:Z made you happy
Would you like to add photos or videos?
Been using Trion:Z for over 10 years and wouldn’t use anything else! Really help and look good!
We received 3 Trionz bands, 2 measured a med and one a large (we ordered medium) . Decided the larger one was the best fit, Tried to contact Trionz to see how best to return the medium, (we live in Australia), received no answer, ended up posting back the 2 for a direct swap to a large but have had no contact or any notification that it had been received! Sorely disappointed in the after service . Wouldn't order again
Placed order a month ago, order still shows as 'processing' and despite 4 or 5 e-mails still no response or product. Not even the decency to respond and telephone number just tells you to e-mail.
I was a bit sceptical at the start but all I can say is the benefits from magnetic therapy is real!
Product is great. Lots of different styles to choose from. Ordering was easy and delivery was prompt.
Excellent product and service
Excellent service, purchased the large size which feels more comfortable to wear.
would be very useful if it could be designed with an adjustable wristband.
It’s my first ever trion z bracelet and it works like magic! I can feel the difference of my body and bones. I’m wearing it 24/7 since day one and it’s marvelous! Can’t thank you enough trion z products! All works well for me! Keep up the good work and more power! Cheers!
Within a couple of days I can feel the improvement regarding my arthritis pain
Nice design, good delivery
I have never received it
Its been nearly two weeks my order have been placed and still no news of only then when I asked what is the status through email then here is the answer - ‘ Your order was for a item we do not hold stock of so we advise delivery is 2/3 weeks from placing the order. As soon as your item is received we will send it to you. Sincerely, Michelle’-

Not very professional and apologetic not mention here and this is not my first time ordering from Trionz.
Has made a big difference to my joints in particular. Comfortable and stylish. Well recommended
trion:z products are manufactured to a high standard and are therefore reliable in use. they are trendy to wear and while looking good you know they are doing you good.
Ive hae a Trionz dual loop for many years and thought about an upgrade after recently breaking my arm. My new Trionz doesn't disappoint its stylish and very comfortable to wear so much so I ordered a 2nd one. Fast delivery nice and easy website to use Well done Trionz would highly recommend.
Bought the Zen Duo Loop. Having owned Trion Z bracelets in the past (failed to replace my old when I broke it) and knowing they worked, I was amazed at how quickly the inflammation in my injured knee started to go down (within 12hrs of wearing the bracelet) and has continued to do so and mobility is improving.

If you're considering buying a Trion Z, Stop thinking and BUY IT!!

I won't use anything other than TRION Z
Plenty of choice and site very good and easy to see.
Still waiting on my bracelet....!!!
Good quality, good delivery. Sizing instructions could have been better. Mine is a little looser than I would like.
My bracelet has been very good with a marked improvement.
Trion:Z is rated 4.40 based on 907 reviews