True North Granola Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend True North Granola
"This is the best granola! Fresh and tasty! Lots of assorted flavors to try! Great customer service from this Mom and Pop company!"
"We first fell in love with Go Nuts True North Granola when we lived in Putney Vt for 18 years. Once we left the area we were sad to leave our granola behind. We were thrilled that we could continue to buy it and have it shipped to us. It is consistently delicious, tastes home made, arrives in great condition. We feel that family wholesome connection to old friends every day when we eat it. We have stayed loyal to our first love Go Nuts but the others taste fabulous too when we try the samples they send us."
Hi Cheryl, Thank you so very much for your fantastic review. It means so much to us. You've been such a great customer for so long now, and I guess I never realized that you had lived in Putney. You are a long way from "home" and I hope your newest destination is working as well for you as did Putney. Thanks so much to you and your husband for staying 'true' to True North Granola.
Best wishes, Ingrid
"I love this Cereal. Hard to quit eating all at once."
"It’s the best I’ve ever found!!"
Hi Kathy,

Thank you so very much for your recent order and such a great review. It means so much to us. We miss you and hope your new life with family is going super well. Best wishes to the children and grandchildren.
Take good care,
Ingrid
"I LOVE this granola. I’ve bought it at the Brattleboro Farmer’s market, but now I order direct since I live in CT. I eat it in my oatmeal, on my yogurt or straight out of the bag. The flavor and quality of ingredients are top notch. #obsessed"
"Absolutely delicious. I never let my pantry run out of this granola."
"There really is no comparison! Other granola we have bought has either been too sweet or do not come with enough nuts for our liking. True North Granola has a great ratio of rolled oats, spices and nuts. We have been ordering the granola in bulk for years now and will continue to do so!"
Hi Molly and Matt,
Thanks so very much for being such great customers for TNG. It means so very much to us. We hope to meet Nellie before long and wish you both all the very best now and forever.
Fondly,
Ingrid and Franklin
"I discovered this wonderful granola on vacation in Massachusetts. Actually, I discovered a non-granola--the Nutty No Grainer. Nothing by nuts, seeds, a little bit of natural sweeteners, and love. I went back and bought as much as I could fit in my luggage, and I've been ordering it bulk every year since then. It freezes beautifully and lasts all year as I use a little at a time as a dessert treat. A small bowl in yogurt or nutmilk, or a dry handful, is my dream treat! Sometimes I add a little on top of my own homemade unsweetened granola. I recently tried a few new flavors that they list as low sugar. All are excellent. Try it! I'd bet that you will be happy with whatever you try."
"My husband won't eat anything for breakfast but Go Nuts, and my kindergarten grandkid sneaks handfuls whenever he can. That's why I buy the 5 lb. bulk packages and little snack packages. It's the best - chock full of great grains, nuts and dried fruit. Addictive!"
Hi Joanne,
Thanks so very much for being such a long-standing and dedicated customer who is 'true' to True North Granola. Your support means so very much to us and we are very grateful.
Best wishes to you and your family and grandchildren, too.
Ingrid
"The gluten free, seeds and and nuts, is so versatile!! Straight from the bag or mixed with yoghurt. I’m looking forward to mixing it into oatmeal once cooler weather arrives. And I’m inspired to use it as part of the topping for a fruit crumble."
"True North granola is always fresh and uses healthy ingredients. The personalized customer service is a great touch and never disappoints. I fully endorse the company, the products, and the service, without hesitation."
"True North makes the best granola I've ever had. I especially love their Granola Blues, their Coconut granola with Belgian chocolate, and their new First Date granola. They use nothing but first-rate ingredients and it only takes about 2 days for an order to arrive."
Hi Linda,
Your review is so very meaningful to us and we value it. You've been with True North Granola for quite some time now and we cherish your support. Thanks so very much and let us know when you need your next order. Look for our new Subscription Program coming soon.
Take care and thank you,
Ingrid
"Delicious and quick shipping"
"Delicious products!!!! AND excellent service."
"Our family has been fans of True North ever since we met Ingrid and Franklin at a farmer's market in Vermont nearly a decade ago. Because we live in the Boston area, we've been ordering online ever since. Delivery is fast, granola is fresh, and there is always a taster sample in our box! While their "go nuts" granola has never disappointed, we are excited about one of their newest products, "first date" with no added sugar. Both are simply delicious. We've even ordered snack packs for friends!"
Hi Leah,
If I remember correctly, we met at the Park School Fair nearly a decade ago. Correct me if I have this wrong. We are so very happy to have you and your family as such loyal and dedicated customers, and wish everyone well. Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review, our our best wishes to all.
Ingrid
"Excellent product with equally good customer service."
"My daughter purchased for me a small sample bag of your granola. I loved it and purchased a 3 lb bag. When it was gone I ordered another 3 lb bag. I love this granola with cranberries and it's now my go-to daily breakfast choice."
"The maple vanilla granola has been a favorite of mine for a long time ever since I discovered True North at the Boston Public Market. You can taste the quality, just a smidge of sweetness, lots of crunch. Over time, I’ve gotten to know the owners and I believe it’s their sweetness that I taste!! I so appreciate the way they do business. I order 6 lbs at a time!!"
"This is by far the best granola I have ever had. There are gluten free variations! Granola is notoriously high in sugar and these are much lower. Plus they have savory granola! I was so glad to find this product at the expo for the Vermont City Marathon and I now have a subscription."
"Above and beyond. Little personal notes a plus. D"
True North Granola is rated 5.00 based on 78 reviews