True North Granola Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend True North Granola
"My daughter and I have become addicted to the crunchy, flavorful and entirely delightful Vanilla Maple granola. We now order in bulk because we don’t intend to go a single day without it—and that includes toting little packets whenever we’re on the road. Thank you Ingrid and Franklin for this natural and much-loved daily treat."
"It is simply delicious!!! However, I ordered the wrong size! I wanted one large item not 30 small bags"
Hello Dia, Thank you so very much for your recent order and for your kind review. You ordered 24 of our 2 oz. snack packs, 12 each Nutty Mediterranean and Original. We do sell all products in bulk bags, too, weighing 3 lb. up to 10 lbs. Let us know how we can help you in the future if you're unsure of the sizes you order. We can be reached at 802-254-9200 and will happily take your call and help you figure things out. Again, thanks so very much for ordering, and very best wishes.
Founding Owner
"You can't beat the flavor of this granola or the folks who make it. This is clearly a labor of love and their work is lovely visible. Every bag has the perfect combination of flavors. I've been trying a lot of granolas lately, and nothing about in the store begins to compare to true north."
Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review that speaks to our company's approach to business. It's thanks to customers like you that we can continue to make granola that's unlike what one would find elsewhere. We appreciate your business, and hope you continue to enjoy our granola.

Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
"Many options, many flavors ... yet my go-to is Gluten Free Maple Vanilla. Not because it's GF but the flavor and crunch are dynamite! Personalized service, fast shipment, easy auto-purchase. I recommend this to all my nutrition clients!"
Hi Diana,

That's great that you love TNG and our Maple Vanilla GF Granola. We do, too! If you're looking for an easier way to get the granola you want, when you want it, check out our new subscription program. Thanks for being a loyal supporter of our company, and for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
"My kids and I love True North Granola! We are particular fans of Coconut Organic Granola."
Hi Chris,

Glad you and your family loves our Coconut Granola! Thanks for writing a review, and for being a loyal TNG fan.

"The best!!!!!!!"
Hi Sally,

Thank you for taking the time for writing such an enthusiastic review. We are grateful to have you as a customer.

Ingrid, Franklin & the True North Team
"All the ingredients of this cereal are high quality and the order comes in two days. I used to make scrambled eggs for breakfast but now I usually have granola blue. Not too sweet, and makes you feel great (keeps things “moving in the right direction” as an added bonus)"
Hi Miller,
Thanks for reviewing our products, and for being a loyal TNG fan. We're glad you love Granola Blues (we do, too!) and that you noted our stellar ingredients and service. Happy granola eating!
Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
"This is the best granola! Fresh and tasty! Lots of assorted flavors to try! Great customer service from this Mom and Pop company!"
Hi Sharon,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you love our granola, and that you took notice of our customer service. Thanks for being a loyal TNG fan.
Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
"We first fell in love with Go Nuts True North Granola when we lived in Putney Vt for 18 years. Once we left the area we were sad to leave our granola behind. We were thrilled that we could continue to buy it and have it shipped to us. It is consistently delicious, tastes home made, arrives in great condition. We feel that family wholesome connection to old friends every day when we eat it. We have stayed loyal to our first love Go Nuts but the others taste fabulous too when we try the samples they send us."
Hi Cheryl, Thank you so very much for your fantastic review. It means so much to us. You've been such a great customer for so long now, and I guess I never realized that you had lived in Putney. You are a long way from "home" and I hope your newest destination is working as well for you as did Putney. Thanks so much to you and your husband for staying 'true' to True North Granola.
Best wishes, Ingrid
"I love this Cereal. Hard to quit eating all at once."
William,
Thank you for being a loyal granola fan! We agree - it's addicting and delicious. We appreciate you taking the time to review our products. It means a lot.
Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
"It’s the best I’ve ever found!!"
Hi Kathy,

Thank you so very much for your recent order and such a great review. It means so much to us. We miss you and hope your new life with family is going super well. Best wishes to the children and grandchildren.
Take good care,
Ingrid
"I LOVE this granola. I’ve bought it at the Brattleboro Farmer’s market, but now I order direct since I live in CT. I eat it in my oatmeal, on my yogurt or straight out of the bag. The flavor and quality of ingredients are top notch. #obsessed"
Hi Mindy,
Thanks very much for your enthusiastic review. Sounds like you've figured out how versatile our granola is, but in case you need suggestions for other ways to use it, check out our blog. We take great pride in sourcing high-quality ingredients for our products, and are glad you're as #obsessed with them as we are.
Happy granola eating,
Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
"Absolutely delicious. I never let my pantry run out of this granola."
Lynda,
Thanks for being a loyal fan of our granola, and for reviewing our company. In case you haven't already, check out our bulk bags and upcoming new subscription program to save money on and never run out of the granola you love.
Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
"There really is no comparison! Other granola we have bought has either been too sweet or do not come with enough nuts for our liking. True North Granola has a great ratio of rolled oats, spices and nuts. We have been ordering the granola in bulk for years now and will continue to do so!"
Hi Molly and Matt,
Thanks so very much for being such great customers for TNG. It means so very much to us. We hope to meet Nellie before long and wish you both all the very best now and forever.
Fondly,
Ingrid and Franklin
"I discovered this wonderful granola on vacation in Massachusetts. Actually, I discovered a non-granola--the Nutty No Grainer. Nothing by nuts, seeds, a little bit of natural sweeteners, and love. I went back and bought as much as I could fit in my luggage, and I've been ordering it bulk every year since then. It freezes beautifully and lasts all year as I use a little at a time as a dessert treat. A small bowl in yogurt or nutmilk, or a dry handful, is my dream treat! Sometimes I add a little on top of my own homemade unsweetened granola. I recently tried a few new flavors that they list as low sugar. All are excellent. Try it! I'd bet that you will be happy with whatever you try."
Joanie,
Thanks for the great endorsement and review! We love our Nutty No Grainers, too. In case you want to ensure you never run out of granola, be sure to check out our new subscription program, which will be available soon. Enjoy your granola!
Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
"My husband won't eat anything for breakfast but Go Nuts, and my kindergarten grandkid sneaks handfuls whenever he can. That's why I buy the 5 lb. bulk packages and little snack packages. It's the best - chock full of great grains, nuts and dried fruit. Addictive!"
Hi Joanne,
Thanks so very much for being such a long-standing and dedicated customer who is 'true' to True North Granola. Your support means so very much to us and we are very grateful.
Best wishes to you and your family and grandchildren, too.
Ingrid
"The gluten free, seeds and and nuts, is so versatile!! Straight from the bag or mixed with yoghurt. I’m looking forward to mixing it into oatmeal once cooler weather arrives. And I’m inspired to use it as part of the topping for a fruit crumble."
Hi Victoria,
Thanks for your review. If you like our products on oatmeal, you may like our muesli, which comes either with or without fruit and nuts. Check out the website for more details.
Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
"True North granola is always fresh and uses healthy ingredients. The personalized customer service is a great touch and never disappoints. I fully endorse the company, the products, and the service, without hesitation."
Nathan,
Thanks for recognizing our commitment to crafting high-quality products, while providing great customer service. Enjoy your granola!
Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
"True North makes the best granola I've ever had. I especially love their Granola Blues, their Coconut granola with Belgian chocolate, and their new First Date granola. They use nothing but first-rate ingredients and it only takes about 2 days for an order to arrive."
Hi Linda,
Your review is so very meaningful to us and we value it. You've been with True North Granola for quite some time now and we cherish your support. Thanks so very much and let us know when you need your next order. Look for our new Subscription Program coming soon.
Take care and thank you,
Ingrid
"Delicious and quick shipping"
Sarah,
Thank you so much for your review. We hope you enjoy your granola!
True North Granola is rated 5.00 based on 85 reviews