True North Granola Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend True North Granola
"I LOVE True North! Ingrid is so responsive to all my questions. I love knowing my food suppliers in this way. Trust in my food supply is very, very important to me."
"I was so glad to find this wonderful family-owned company. Their granola is to die for...better than any granola found in markets. They take pride in using fresh, local, wholesome quality ingredients; some sweeetened lightly with pure Vermont maple syrup, many with organic grains, toasted nuts, fruit, etc. If you have allergies, there are products for you! I enjoy it every morning & run out very quickly so I’m now buying it in bulk, that’s how great the products are! The family who owns it, Franklin & Ingrid are just the friendliest, kindest & helpful couple. They love chatting with their customers & are so good at guiding them as to what products to purchase depending on their preferences. I wholeheartedly recommend this company if you love granola and healthy snacks! Patti A., Needham, MA"
"Finally a great tasting granola. We have it alone, in cereal, or in yogurt. Outstanding service. Never disappointed."
"True North Granola is outstanding. My family has been enjoying it for years now. It is a great snack to have around the house. We order it in bulk because it stores so well without losing it's taste. My daughter often wonders where is the granola if I forget to order it and we run out. Thank you True North for making such a wonderful product."
"The best granola I've ever had! It's so hard for me to find granola without nuts and True North's Original No Nut is the best. I buy it in the five pound bag."
Thanks for your kind words, William. It's been great working with you and we so appreciate your support of True North Granola.
"Best granola ever! We order the Choco, 5 lbs at a time, religiously. It always arrives with a personalized note - such a nice touch. We love it!"
John, thanks so much for your loyalty to TNG. Your support is much appreciated.
"We discovered True North granola while shopping at the Middlebury Co-op in Vermont. As avid granola fans, we are always interested in trying new brands and varieties. We bought True North's Go-Nuts granola that day and it instantly became our favorite granola of all time. We have been ordering it in 10 lb. bulk packages ever since, because we live in Ohio and True North isn't available in stores here. I've even stopped making my own favorite granola recipe because it just isn't as great as Go Nuts is. Not only that, but we have gifted a variety of True North granolas to friends and relatives in New York state, Massachusetts and Germany, and they have become True Fans, too."
I remember your very first order, Jane, and was pleased that you had found us the Middlebury CoOp. You've been such a wonderful customer ever since and we greatly appreciate this. Best wishes, always.
"I love the Go Nuts Granola. When I moved away from Vermont, I struggled to find a granola that compared to True North. Luckily I discovered that they ship! This is a tasty, fresh granola that I highly recommend. And it is nice to support a small, local business run so well by such nice people."
Thank you for your very kind words, Lynn. It makes us feel good to provide our granola to a former Vermonter, too. Be well.
"True North is the most delicious no grain granola available. My family loves it. The service and staff are excellent Lynne"
We so appreciate your support of TNG products, Lynn. Thanks for finding us and for remaining so loyal. Very best wishes.
"Very fresh and chock full of fun and tasty ingredients!"
"Thanks to True North Granola, I no longer am able to eat any other brand's granola. Simply the best granola I've ever had. I also love to support the kind people who run the company."
"I enjoy their granola almost daily for breakfast and frequently as a snack during the day. Blueberry is my favorite but apricot is a close second. I particularly enjoy the small snack packets that fit in my truck’s center console or my pocket."
"I love True North Granola. I buy it locally in Vermont and online when I cannot get to the local store that carries True North; the delivery service is always quick and reliable. My preferred Granola is the ginger gluten-free granola. Best gluten free I have had."
"I keep coming back for more! Granola Blues is our go-to granola. It isn't loaded up with puffed rice or other fillers, like granola one finds in grocery stores. The ingredients in it are small in number and big in quality. It is mildly sweetened with VT maple syrup and a touch of brown sugar. We also adore the Coconut Granola, that has real Belgian chocolate in it! It is so yummy that I sometimes eat it as a snack. The granolas are shipped to us, the shipping charges are minimal and our order usually arrives in only two days. I highly recommend the company and the products they produce!"
"We first tried True North Granola at a bed and breakfast convention, maybe 10 years ago. We were very delighted to keep a variety of snack packs available for our bed and breakfast guests and our guests were delighted to add it to their yogurt and fruit for breakfast as well as take the small packets with them on hikes, drives and for an evening snack. We have since retired from the business and moved away from the north east, now I order my favorites in bulk for our use and the snack packs as gifts for friends and family. We have found the variety to be extensive, the flavor fresh and wonderful and the company to be very friendly and helpful (I have dietary restrictions and never have a problem with getting answers to questions and suggestions for something new. Delivery of product is swift (almost faster than putting it on the grocery list for a weekly shopping trip). Franklin and Ingrid, we love you and your granola products"
"We discovered True North on our annual ski trip to VT about 6 years ago. There is honestly no other granola that compares and we simply cant eat yogurt without it. I think best of all are the nice little notes that Ingrid, Franklin and staff hand write with each order. They are truly one of kind and we appreciate their hard work, human touch and DELICiOUS granola and oatmeal! Sincerely Ed and Denise Silva"
"I've been eating Go Nuts Granola every morning for a few years. It has the nutrition and great flavor I'm looking for. My experience is that True North Granola is always fresh and delicious. Any order I place online is filled, shipped and in my hands in a satisfyingly short time."
"I ordered some granola from True North on an impulse after eating a whole pound of greek yogurt (also on impulse) and thinking it could really use some help. Little did I know that I'd be ordering myself additional 5lb bulk bags of different granola mixes every two or so months, and I can only assume for the rest of my life. On top of making a bunch of different great granola mixes, they also regularly go above and beyond by including handwritten thank-you's and wish-you-well's with the package, and the occasional TRUE NORTH GRANOLA CO pens and fridge-magnets. The enticing little sampler bags of their other mixes are the perfect cherry on top of receiving my package. It's incredible. The granola's incredible, they're incredible, and they make me feel incredible. Thank you."
"I love True North Granola! It is hands down my favorite granola due to it's texture, varied flavors and healthy ingredients. I order 6-8 bags every 6 weeks and enjoy a different flavor each week - Sometimes I even mix two or add their Nutty No Grainer to their all-oats Maple Vanilla flavor. I travel with one to two bags of True North Granola, because in most places in world you can find yogurt, but not this amazing granola!! I've turned on many friends to True North since discovering them in VT over 10 years ago and when I send True North Granola as a gift, the recipients are always super pleased!! This review should have a 6th box with Excellent as an option! Keep up the good work, Ingrid & Frank!! Yours True-ly, Paul - New York City area resident."
"We are a small cafe and several years ago before we opened we tried numerous types of granola. Once we came upon True North we were absolutely thrilled. The granola was everything we had hoped for. It was great tasting! Our customers love the granola and we also offer some of the gluten free options. True North has been wonderful, there products are top notch, the customer service is personal and very responsive and last but not and least they consistently ship very quickly. Leslie Wyatt LellyBelle Cafe"
True North Granola is rated 5.00 based on 23 reviews