True North Granola Reviews

of reviewers recommend True North Granola
Read True North Granola Reviews
Recently purchased the Meusli from True North - it is absolutely fabulous. If I could I would give it 6 stars!
Hi Lisa,

We're so glad you love our muesli - the feeling's mutual! If you weren't already aware, both varieties of our muesli are 15% off with the code 'january20' through 1/31. Stock up on your favorite products and save! Thank you for writing such an enthusiastic review, and for being a TNG fan.

Enjoy your muesli,
Ingrid, Franklin & the True North Team
Best granola I have ever tried and I’ve been ordering from them exclusively for over two years now, I’ll happily enjoy their product for years to come.
Hey Tyler,

Thanks for taking the time to leave feedback - it's most appreciated. Glad you love our granola and are a loyal fan. Wishing you a lifetime of happiness eating TNG!

Ingrid, Franklin & the True North Team
Ordered the gluten free granola of the month club for my wife. They sent the first shipment just in time for Christmas, and she's quite happy so far!
Hi Eric,

Thanks for taking the time to write a review - we appreciate it! Glad your order made it in time for Christmas, and that your wife loves our Granola Club. We hope she (and you) continue to enjoy it in the months to come.

Happy gluten-free granola eating,
Ingrid, Franklin & the True North Team
A great product. It is both healthy and nutritious. I highly recommend this product.
Hello Andrew,

Thanks for endorsing our products, acknowledging their nutrition benefits and being a loyal TNG fan. We appreciate it very much.

All the best,
Ingrid, Franklin & the True North Team
Our favorite granola. Sampled it in Queechee Vermont and brought some home where the kids promptly devoured the entire bag. We ordered more on line for home and now have it well hidden from the children so the adults can enjoy it.
Hi Jeffrey,

Thanks for the kind words, and for discovering us at the Queechee event. Glad you and your family have become fans of our granola!

Ingrid, Franklin & the True North Team
Love the chocolate granola. True North makes an excellent product. Truly the best I’ve ever eaten.
Hi Richard,

Glad you love our chocolate granola! Agreed, we think our products taste pretty great. It's because of loyal customers like you that we can continue to produce high quality granola, so we appreciate your endorsement and that you took the time to leave a review. Happy granola eating.

The best granola ever!
Hi Rachel,

Glad you love our granola! Agreed, we think it's pretty great. Thanks for being a loyal customer, and for taking the time to leave a review.

Ingrid, Franklin & the True North Team
Absolutely in love with True North’s Nutty No Grainer! I order it regularly from across the country—shipping is super speedy and customer service is friendly! Yum!
Thank you, Cornelia! We love Nutty No Grainer, too, and appreciate you taking the time to write a review.

Enjoy your granola,
Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
When I find a great product and a great company, I stick with it! The granola is the best I have ever tasted. Thank youTrue North!
Hello Joan,

You are very welcome! Thank you for writing such a thoughtful review. We appreciate your continued loyalty to our company, as well as your kind words.

Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
Excellent Taste, I have it every day.
Hi Mark,

Glad our granola is part of your daily routine! Thanks for writing a review and being a loyal customer. We appreciate it.

All the best,
Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
I’ve been hooked on NO-GRAINER Since first bite. & the customer service has been really excellent. Thank you!!!
Hi Katie,

Glad you love our Nutty No Grainer and have been able to experience its magic. We do, too. Thank you for taking the time to write a review, as well as making a point to acknowledge our customer service. It is much appreciated, and you are most welcome.

Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
The company is a pleasure to order from and their granola is second to none!
Hi Joseph,

We appreciate you leaving a review and being a loyal granola fan. It is thanks to customers like you, who can speak to our high level of customer service, that we can continue to make delicious granola with a smile and a personalized touch.

Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
My daughter and I have become addicted to the crunchy, flavorful and entirely delightful Vanilla Maple granola. We now order in bulk because we don’t intend to go a single day without it—and that includes toting little packets whenever we’re on the road. Thank you Ingrid and Franklin for this natural and much-loved daily treat.
Hi Janis,

We’re glad you and your daughter love our Maple Vanilla Granola - we do, too! Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Your thoughts are much appreciated. Happy granola eating!

Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
It is simply delicious!!! However, I ordered the wrong size! I wanted one large item not 30 small bags
Hello Dia, Thank you so very much for your recent order and for your kind review. You ordered 24 of our 2 oz. snack packs, 12 each Nutty Mediterranean and Original. We do sell all products in bulk bags, too, weighing 3 lb. up to 10 lbs. Let us know how we can help you in the future if you're unsure of the sizes you order. We can be reached at 802-254-9200 and will happily take your call and help you figure things out. Again, thanks so very much for ordering, and very best wishes.
Ingrid
Founding Owner
You can't beat the flavor of this granola or the folks who make it. This is clearly a labor of love and their work is lovely visible. Every bag has the perfect combination of flavors. I've been trying a lot of granolas lately, and nothing about in the store begins to compare to true north.
Hi Alex,

Thank you for taking the time to write a review that speaks to our company's approach to business. It's thanks to customers like you that we can continue to make granola that's unlike what one would find elsewhere. We appreciate your business, and hope you continue to enjoy our granola.

Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
Many options, many flavors ... yet my go-to is Gluten Free Maple Vanilla. Not because it's GF but the flavor and crunch are dynamite! Personalized service, fast shipment, easy auto-purchase. I recommend this to all my nutrition clients!
Hi Diana,

That's great that you love TNG and our Maple Vanilla GF Granola. We do, too! If you're looking for an easier way to get the granola you want, when you want it, check out our new subscription program. Thanks for being a loyal supporter of our company, and for taking the time to write a review. We appreciate your feedback.

Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
My kids and I love True North Granola! We are particular fans of Coconut Organic Granola.
Hi Chris,

Glad you and your family loves our Coconut Granola! Thanks for writing a review, and for being a loyal TNG fan.

The best!!!!!!!
Hi Sally,

Thank you for taking the time for writing such an enthusiastic review. We are grateful to have you as a customer.

Ingrid, Franklin & the True North Team
All the ingredients of this cereal are high quality and the order comes in two days. I used to make scrambled eggs for breakfast but now I usually have granola blue. Not too sweet, and makes you feel great (keeps things “moving in the right direction” as an added bonus)
Hi Miller,
Thanks for reviewing our products, and for being a loyal TNG fan. We're glad you love Granola Blues (we do, too!) and that you noted our stellar ingredients and service. Happy granola eating!
Ingrid, Franklin and the True North Team
This is the best granola! Fresh and tasty! Lots of assorted flavors to try! Great customer service from this Mom and Pop company!
Hi Sharon,
Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We're glad you love our granola, and that you took notice of our customer service. Thanks for being a loyal TNG fan.
True North Granola is rated 5.00 based on 97 reviews