True North Granola Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend True North Granola
"The best granola, by far, on the market. Most granola is sugar-laden stuff and/or tastes awful. True North hits the magic target of being healthy and tasting good. And it stands up, I've eaten it for years."
"In addition to all the health benefits and the delicious taste and texture of its granola and snack mixes, TNG has done a wonderful job marketing and providing great customer service! Support them as they continue to stand well above all the granolas available!"
"Awesome granola! Best in the northeast!"
"Great service! Fast shipping!"
"I have several favorites, but my "summa" favorite is Go Nuts! If you are a nut lover, then you are guaranteed to love this granola. The freshness, flavor, crunchiness and great combination of taste makes this a winner. I go nuts for Go Nuts! and you will too. Harriet Orol"
"I love the True North Nutty No Grainer with Cranberries! Perfect for adding to my plain yogurt. I especially appreciate that, unlike most other cranberry products, this one has no sugar, the cranberries are sweet because they are infused with apple juice! Highly recommended!"
"Wonderful, crunchy granola with lovely flavors! My favorite (so far..) is the Ginger Granola that has tasty pieces of candied ginger!"
"I liked the coconut granola so much the first time I ordered it that this time I ordered 10 bags. I also had a question and called. The person I talked to was super nice."
"Wouldn’t buy granola from anyone else. Nutty No Grainer-fabulous! Fastest shipping ever."
"I LOVE True North! Ingrid is so responsive to all my questions. I love knowing my food suppliers in this way. Trust in my food supply is very, very important to me."
"I was so glad to find this wonderful family-owned company. Their granola is to die for...better than any granola found in markets. They take pride in using fresh, local, wholesome quality ingredients; some sweeetened lightly with pure Vermont maple syrup, many with organic grains, toasted nuts, fruit, etc. If you have allergies, there are products for you! I enjoy it every morning & run out very quickly so I’m now buying it in bulk, that’s how great the products are! The family who owns it, Franklin & Ingrid are just the friendliest, kindest & helpful couple. They love chatting with their customers & are so good at guiding them as to what products to purchase depending on their preferences. I wholeheartedly recommend this company if you love granola and healthy snacks! Patti A., Needham, MA"
"Finally a great tasting granola. We have it alone, in cereal, or in yogurt. Outstanding service. Never disappointed."
"True North Granola is outstanding. My family has been enjoying it for years now. It is a great snack to have around the house. We order it in bulk because it stores so well without losing it's taste. My daughter often wonders where is the granola if I forget to order it and we run out. Thank you True North for making such a wonderful product."
"The best granola I've ever had! It's so hard for me to find granola without nuts and True North's Original No Nut is the best. I buy it in the five pound bag."
Thanks for your kind words, William. It's been great working with you and we so appreciate your support of True North Granola.
"Best granola ever! We order the Choco, 5 lbs at a time, religiously. It always arrives with a personalized note - such a nice touch. We love it!"
John, thanks so much for your loyalty to TNG. Your support is much appreciated.
"We discovered True North granola while shopping at the Middlebury Co-op in Vermont. As avid granola fans, we are always interested in trying new brands and varieties. We bought True North's Go-Nuts granola that day and it instantly became our favorite granola of all time. We have been ordering it in 10 lb. bulk packages ever since, because we live in Ohio and True North isn't available in stores here. I've even stopped making my own favorite granola recipe because it just isn't as great as Go Nuts is. Not only that, but we have gifted a variety of True North granolas to friends and relatives in New York state, Massachusetts and Germany, and they have become True Fans, too."
I remember your very first order, Jane, and was pleased that you had found us the Middlebury CoOp. You've been such a wonderful customer ever since and we greatly appreciate this. Best wishes, always.
"I love the Go Nuts Granola. When I moved away from Vermont, I struggled to find a granola that compared to True North. Luckily I discovered that they ship! This is a tasty, fresh granola that I highly recommend. And it is nice to support a small, local business run so well by such nice people."
Thank you for your very kind words, Lynn. It makes us feel good to provide our granola to a former Vermonter, too. Be well.
"True North is the most delicious no grain granola available. My family loves it. The service and staff are excellent Lynne"
We so appreciate your support of TNG products, Lynn. Thanks for finding us and for remaining so loyal. Very best wishes.
"Very fresh and chock full of fun and tasty ingredients!"
"Thanks to True North Granola, I no longer am able to eat any other brand's granola. Simply the best granola I've ever had. I also love to support the kind people who run the company."
True North Granola is rated 5.00 based on 32 reviews