True North Granola Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend True North Granola

Tell us how True North Granola made you happy

"Excellent product with equally good customer service."
"My daughter purchased for me a small sample bag of your granola. I loved it and purchased a 3 lb bag. When it was gone I ordered another 3 lb bag. I love this granola with cranberries and it's now my go-to daily breakfast choice."
"The maple vanilla granola has been a favorite of mine for a long time ever since I discovered True North at the Boston Public Market. You can taste the quality, just a smidge of sweetness, lots of crunch. Over time, I’ve gotten to know the owners and I believe it’s their sweetness that I taste!! I so appreciate the way they do business. I order 6 lbs at a time!!"
"This is by far the best granola I have ever had. There are gluten free variations! Granola is notoriously high in sugar and these are much lower. Plus they have savory granola! I was so glad to find this product at the expo for the Vermont City Marathon and I now have a subscription."
"Above and beyond. Little personal notes a plus. D"
"Always delicious. Best granola we have had over the years."
"Love every bite."
"I love the nutty no grainer options. I follow a paleo lifestyle and their blueberry and cranberry bags are awesome! great for snacks and breakfast."
"I love this company and their various flavors of Granola too."
Hi Chris, ....and we love having you as a cusotmer. Thanks so very much for your ongoing support for so long. Very best wishes, Ingrid
"All the granolas that I have tried has been very tasty and fresh. We enjoy putting the granola in a small bowl and having it for a snack."
"The best granola I have ever purchased. I use it daily in greek yogurt or oatmeal and it adds just the right about of sweetness and crunch. My only criticism would be that the cherry vanilla granola needs more cherries, but that is because I loved them so much."
Hello Sandra, Thanks so very much for this kind review. We also wish we could add more cherries to our Cherry Vanilla Granola, but the cost per lb. is so prohibitive, and our desire to keep the price down as much as can, drives our formula. We are so very grateful for your support of True North Granola. Best wishes, Ingrid
"I have found all of your products I've purchased of top notch quality and by buying bulk you also get very good quantity for your money!"
James, thanks so very much for your kind review. We enjoy working with you as our customer and appreciate your time in writing this review.
Ingrid
"I'm utterly addicted to Go Nuts Granola, which I first tasted in Vermont at my local co-op. I've been ordering it online since returning to Ohio, and it never fails to arrive fresh and crunchy, as delicious a bite as my very first. I just tried the Oatmeal chocolate chip cookie mix (truth be told, I ordered it to fill out an order within my shipping fee). They're incredible! I brought the first batch to work, and they disappeared instantly. Next time, they're all for us."
Patricia, it's been wonderful working with you over and over and we so appreciate your taking the time to write this review. Go Nuts was our "first born" granola and most of the time it is my favorite, too.
Ingrid
"I order in bulk because I love True North granola. My favorite is the ginger! Thank you for making such an excellent product!"
Hello Margaret,
We appreciate your kind words and continue to love what we do--making a quality granola that makes others happy. Thank you for being such a wonderful customer to work with.
Ingrid
"The granola from True North is top notch. High quality ingredients, not too much sweetness, and it arrives within a couple of days of being ordered. We especially love the Granola Blues and the Coconut/Chocolate granolas."
You've been such a wonderful customer, Linda, and we always enjoy hearing from you. Thanks so much for making True North Granola the company it is.
Very best wishes,
Ingrid
"LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS GRANOLA!!!"
Thanks for your trust in us, Patty. We greatly enjoy having you as such a dedicated customer. Be well. Ingrid
"Fabulous granola which I ordered the day before you sent an email offering a 10% discount. I'm sure you hadn't gotten the offer out over email yet, but you should have honored it. Next time I'll wait till there's another offer."
So glad you made us aware of your concern, Joanne. As you know, I credited your account the 10% discount. In that we send promos each month, often during the first 10 days, it's difficult to keep up with who has ordered what and when. We're always open to requests and feedback and thank you for doing so. Best wishes, Ingrid
"True North Granola is a great company to purchase granola from. The granola is fresh when opened and they offer a great variety of granola and sizes to purchase from. I recommend True North Granola to anyone who is looking for a great product."
Linda, you've been a loyal customer for quite some time, now, and we so appreciate that. Look for promos each month and I wish you all the best.
Ingrid
"Love True North Granola! I have it every morning with Greek yogurt and fresh fruit."
Hi Jen, So glad we figured out the shipping with your married name. Hope it continues to work smoothly and thank you for being such a great customer.

Ingrid
"I love your products. The selection of flavors makes it hard to decide. I have been ordering online and its quick. Thanks keep it up ✌"
Thanks so much for your great review, Bill. We enjoy having you as our repeated customer and hope that our products continue to meet your needs. Please let us know if you ever think of a new flavor for us to try.
True North Granola is rated 5.00 based on 63 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access