Tshirtfella Reviews

4.7
Based on 334 reviews
Email, Live Chat
Read Tshirtfella Reviews
I have been working with Adam for months now on custom design batches. He is incredibly pleasant to work with, always so kind and generous with revisions to ensure I am happy. The designs are always top notch! I also regularly purchase from the Tshirtfella store, and have had a number of designs become regular sellers. I am seeing a significant improvement in my PoD business since working with Adam and his team. I cannot recommend him enough! Thank you Adam!
Very good service and very fine art graphic packs for sale!
Excellent designs customer service is fantastic I had a problem with accessing the designs and they were awesome in helping me. Great seller
Full of fresh designs for any pocketbook.
Great service!
Nice graphics, fast responses to questions!
Super service! Very nice illustrations. Many thanks!
I have been impressed by the prompt response to issues. I am still having problems getting email response for build designs. However, I am pleased with the quality and immediate response to my issues.
Great clear graphics, just what I was looking for... Thank you.
Great designs at a reasonable price.
I'm currently working on 100 advanced designs with Adam and his team for the first time, and I've had a tremendously positive experience. The designs come out looking wonderful, and if anything isn't what I envisioned, he is always happy to offer revisions until I'm completely satisfied. The level of customer service is outstanding, the design quality is phenomenal, and the prices are affordable, given the level of detail they commit to. I can't recommend Tshirtfella enough to both new and established Print on Demand sellers. A+ all around! Additionally, the online store is fantastic, and I've found many gems there. It's absolutely worth $10 a month for access. If you're on the fence, give Tshirtfella a try -- you won't be disappointed. Thank you so much Adam, and your team!
Great yet simple designs
Love. love, love the designs. Perfect!
the price is very expensive of the designs
Good designs and artwork. Some of the messaging in the designs is a bit elementary, like the wording can be a bit awkward. Still definitely worth an occasional purchase.
Everything so perfectly.
Adam's service is outstanding! He has the ability to provide highest quality shirt designs in very short time and with high creativity. Keep working like this! :-)
Excellent job! Well done!
Great customer service and the most important thing that design come out really great Thank you guys
Watching Adam grow as an artist since we first started to work together in 2016 has been nothing short of amazing. I have yet to stumble upon a niche that he can't handle. As his skill set and client list have grown, not to mention a website and staff, he STILL provides the same TLC and courteous service since day 1. Etsy, Amazon, Redbubble, etc, Adam's designs sell. Daily. He has covered a wide range of niches for me over the years, and has introduced me to many new niches through his website. As a Merch By Amazon Tier 300K seller, having Adam available for Custom work and his website designs have helped me reach goals that I didn't even know were imaginable. Incredibly thankful for his innovative style, his ability to tackle ANY subject matter, the genuine care that he puts into each design and his exceptional Customer experience. Thank you Adam and Team!
Tshirtfella is rated 4.7 based on 334 reviews