Tshirtfella Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tshirtfella
Email, Live Chat
Read Tshirtfella Reviews
I love it!!!
Excellent service. I ordered a few and they were delivered very fast and the best quality! Sometimes the response to some msgs took a bit longer only because we are 12 hours apart.
Love the detail of the designs and the variety of Niches. I have purchased ready made and custom designs and I have been happy with all my purchases. Highly Recommend.
On Tshirtfella.com I get unique designs for fair prices.
Tshirtfella is the best, great designs and promptly responds to emails, they have really boosted my business to levels beyond expectations. Thank you for all you do in helping everyone in the POD industry you are truly a blessing to us!
Awesome designs ;) quality as its best!!!
Tshirtfella is an outstanding service with quality and affordable designs that sell on every POD platform where I upload my work. Exceptional work!
Designs sold out very quickly, not enough time to choose and decide. But designs are Good.
As Always Great Designs.
Don't like the auto biding of the auction.
With one minute on the clock I entered 5 bids didn't win any,
If that remains I'll not spend time entering bids as I know I'll never win.
Fantastic as always!
Good designs but they sold out very quick.
Service is very good, but I face a problem when purchasing designs. It takes me time and determining the suitable design for me quickly in order to get it
Your designs are absolutely beautiful however the chance to actually get a few of your designs has become very disheartening. I have tried to purchase a couple of your designs had them in my cart only to go check out and they were sold . Your designs sell out so fast and although that is a good thing for you it’s very frustrating to me. I will try again in a few days but after that I will need to decide if I’m going to keep the membership.
Awesome designs, great price & value!
Great designs!
Mega beautiful designs👍👍👍
Wish there would be better communication of when the designs will be available and the site is confusing. It says it's down for COVID-19 but on Instagram it's promoting new designs.
Very good seller, great designs
I love your designs! You are very talented artist!
Amazing designs!