Tshirtfella Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tshirtfella

Tell us how Tshirtfella made you happy

Live Chat, Email
"Adam does magic with T-shirt designs."
"Good designs. Well picked niches."
"The designs seem to be dropping in quality while the price is increasing. Many of them have grammatical errors or are a bit gaudy but I guess people buy them? I've purchased a couple and despite extensive keyword research, have yet to sell one. The website could be improved for ease of use to make viewing and purchasing designs much easier. All that said, they are responsive to corrections and put out a ton of options in different niches. I'd love to see some editable vector files with tutorials so you can change up the text or image to scale while learning some AI skills."
"I have been purchasing designs from Adam at Tshirtfella for a few months now. All of the designs are very high quality, and the detail on his advanced designs is amazing. His pre-made designs come in highly researched niches and include a mix of popular as well as some of the more obscure niches you may have never thought of or considered. I have only had very minor issues with a couple of designs, and all have been taken care of quickly and professionally. (Jessa is amazing and extremely friendly.) I hope to place an order for custom designs from Adam and his team soon. I definitely recommend him to anyone needing quality designs at a fair and reasonable price."
"Hello, I buy you tutorial, and it was without talk, only music, may be you need to add this information in description of your video before we buy. I am not talking about money, just to be clear. Good luck."
"Great designs but hard to buy popular niche. Got snapped in a few seconds. A bit frustrating."
"I gave a neutral rating because : 1. Adam's design skills and tutorials are the BOMB - no question! BUT 2. Showing you typing your comments made the vids painfully slow to view (more so when you were making typos and correcting them). If you could prepare your text and flash them on-screen in tandem with your tutorial, then you'd get a perfect 5 stars."
"I think that the designs are decent, but the process in which we buy designs is not very good. You have to be really quick or you will not get any designs. I also think that the prices have gone up and the quality doesn't match the prices"
"I really love your designs. You're the best!"
"I have enjoyed everything about dealing with Tshirtfella. The service and designs are top notch. The custom work I requested came out exactly the way I wanted. I also love the behind the scenes videos and design tips Adam offers. Happy customer here! Keep up the good work."
"I love the designs and the attention to detail. The customer service is fantastic and they are always willing to help."
"Love all your designs and wish I'll be able to finance a long cooperation as soon as I have enough revenue from POD."
"Adam is great and his designs are awesome. HOWEVER: 1. It is not mentioned in the website or at any point before paying the subscription how things are done here. Basically he upload designs each few days and in 1-3 secs everything vanish! there are so many people waiting for these designs and most of the time you will not be able to buy anything. 2. There is no notification or reminder about when these designs are uploaded, so you need to check the website everyday to see the countdown. Most of the time you will forget to check and will miss the uploading time. The positive side of this, you will get ideas about niches that you never thought about! For me, that worth the subscription somehow."
"Adam is a fantastic designer and artist. His tutorials are amazing and really have helped improve my own designs."
"Adam is a great designer and always provide value for money designs and tutorials. I would love to work more with him in future"
"What is unacceptable is that prices are always being called vanishing."
"Products are excellent, prices are fair for the quality received. (And with his incentive program, prices become even better!) in an ideal world, notifications of new products in shop would be pushed to me, so I could rush to the store and shop, but I’m not receiving that now."
"Adam ticks all the boxes when it comes to finding a t-shirt designer. He always ‘gets’ the concept. He is highly skilled and can do a wide range of styles. He is happy to make revisions if required (which isn’t very often). His pricing is good value. He communicates quickly and clearly. What’s not to like? If you are struggling to find the right person for your project, you should start here. You won’t be disappointed."
"I have learned so many new techniques to take my t-shirt designs to a new level. Not as polished as Tshirtfella, but definitely better than I was doing thanks to watching your tutorial videos. Thank you so much!"
"Adam and Jessa are a delight to work with! The graphic design quality and customer service with Tshirtfella is absolutely exceptional! I highly recommend!"
Tshirtfella is rated 4.68 based on 126 reviews