Tshirtfella Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Tshirtfella
Live Chat, Email
"I have been working with Adam since 2016 when I was almost a year into my Merch By Amazon Journey. He helped me reach the 10K Tier and now 100K Tier His original, ridiculously detailed and amazing artwork literally improves every single time I hire him for large, custom packages. Its mind-blowing what he is capable of and can switch from one niche to another with ease ...I request very masculine and very feminine designs and Adam never misses a beat! And can easily capture everything in between. I have had great luck with his designs on etsy and other print on demand POD sites! They are universally appealing and he creates FOR the T-shirt design Buyer I've had some designs that did not sell UNTIL I put more research into the title and bullets....keep that in mind and keep working keywords in listings until you find a good groove. To have his premade design site is really a great investment in my POD business and growth. I've be able to to try out different niches that I would not have had the time to research and request and its led me down some pretty fabulous paths to provide an under-served customer base and reap the financial rewards. As an individual and an artist, Adam treats everyone with the utmost respect and genuine kindness. He is constantly improving his skill set and challenging himself. He gives back to the Merch and POD community with his tutorials and gratitude I can't say enough good things about him and his company!"
"Love Tshirtfella Designs Like no other,great communication. Best around!!!"
"Tshirtfella does excellent research into niches. Finding hidden gems in an otherwise crowded space."
"Excellent designs and great service. I highly recommend Adam for all of your design needs."
"Very Good Adam"
"Audio in the video would be great."
"Great service, the designs are well done"
"I love the designs very much! The only thing is, the designs are too good, Minutes after the uploads of new designs all designs are out of stock. Very, very quick because of the excellent designs by Adam."
"I love the value and creativity Adam and his team provide. When I can't get enough designs done it is nice to know I can find high quality work that is ready to list at a great price. Furthermore, Adam is actively improving not only his work and team, but also the back end of his website to make it a top notch user experience. If you want great quality in not only what you buy, but also the entire user experience, which are both constantly improving then look no further."
"Very Beautiful Designs. Such a Great Designer!"
"Adam's designs are 1st class, as is the service provided. Highly recommended!"
"Very unique and unusual designs with a distinct personality of their own!"
"Great designs and high quality. Definitely highly recommended. One things is pre-designs are always selling fast, when you decided to buy one design, it may already sold."
"Very detailed designs and cares about his customers. Look forward to long business relationship with Adam."
"Love the designs, but you have to be fast because the good ones sell out quick!"
"Very organized and professional. Nothing can go wrong as the customer service are top notch!"
"Hi Adam, I love the scaled designs I received from you this week. The hoodie and pop socket images were fine, but the png for the t-shirts would not upload to Merch. I was able to adjust the size with a design tool. Is there a way to get notified when you are presenting some new designs for sale? I only see those on Facebook"
"Excellent designs and gone quickly even if you purchase fast. The messenger keep popping up while browsing was annoying. Generally worth the subscription."
"It's great. However, I have 2 things: 1. The t-shirt mockup above the design covers a huge part of the design and it's hard to see what's there without opening it which makes the decision making time longer and sometimes you miss a design. 2. It would be great if we could see the designs 15-30 minutes before they launch for sale so we know what we want when they're out. Otherwise, keep the good work!"
"Thank you so much for your great job!"
Tshirtfella is rated 4.79 based on 105 reviews