Tshirtfella Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Tshirtfella
Live Chat, Email
"Bought a few designs from various sellers but Adam's are by far the best quality I have come across to date. Very happy with the choice and quality of the designs. Will be back for more!"
"Just WOW! Amazing talent and customer service!! Thanks, Adam!! ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐"
"Love Adam and his new design service. Designs are incredible as always."
"I just signed up and bought 2 designs so far. I love the 2 designs I bought. I will buy more. My only complaint would be the one design I bought I felt could have filled the 4500x5400 space more. I do tend to make most of my own designs 12x12 and fit that into the 15x18 space that Merch wants. But this particular design was something that I feel could have been more like 12x17 fitting within the 15x18 space and this was more like 8x12 fitting into the 15x18 space. But the artworld is great. And the sayings are things I would not have thought of. I am using the designs I purchase on all the PODs that I sell at. Very happy with my purchases so far. Keep up the good work."
"I love his designs! Fun, bold, colorful graphics, wonderful talent!"
"Adam Rocks! The custom designs he did for me are the best and the stock designs have a wide range of niches. I managed to pick out 15 i wanted on first glance. You da man!"
"Don't think twice! I want to support small business like this who is promising and has a potential!"
"Adam the Tshirtfella is a class act. His designs are top quality, unique and will help make your catalog pop with stylish designs and sales. However, it is not just Adam's design skills that earned him this review, it is also the customer service. When I started working with Adam his website has just launched and it was having some issues, I message Adam on FB and he responded very quickly (within 10 to 20 minutes) and help resolve all issues in a very timely manner. I highly recommend Adam the Tshirtfella."
Aww thank you so much. I am from Philippines so I will try my best to support all timezone soon! I love you boss!
"The designs are excellent, but the new website had a few glitches on Friday to get registered."
Than you so much! Yes the website's opening got a lot of traffic which I didn't expect. For now the issue is fixed and stable.
"Amazing place to get the best designs ready for Merch or any PODs"
Thank you so much!
"Adam does amazing work!"
An you're an amazing partner!
"The best designer in the game! Absolutely awesome designs that stand out against everyone else's. Super nice guy & very helpful if there are any problems. Thanks Adam!"
Thank you so much, I am constantly trying my best! But it's all because I am working with non stressful clients like you that's why I can perform better!
"Adam is great! His designs are awesome! He really takes care of his customers!"
Oh my thank you! because you are taking care of me too! no hassle no stress work relations!
"Hi, I've been working with Adam for years and am Very Happy that he now has this cool Shop"
Hmm I wonder who you are boss/madam , Years of partnership means we are doing the same hassle all year long!
"Great communication, very accommodating and a very good designer who understood what we were looking for."
"First evening he was open, I think he was slammed with business and problems happened. Understandable, however I had problems with 2 of my 6 designs I purchased and he was very quick to fix them and re-send them to me. So its always about problem solving for me as a customer, and he did."
"Adam is very professional and has amazing designs!"
"Very happy with the designs from Adam. I recommend them to get started with your business."
"Awesome design quality. Even the text bases designs blow my mind. Adam is on point with his costumer service. Highly recommend!"
"I consider these designs to be the best on the internet.Highly recommend"
Wow that is so flattering! Hopefully we can create awesome stuff together again sometime! It would not be awesome if not for your help!
Tshirtfella is rated 4.87 based on 23 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!