Tshirtfella Reviews

92% of reviewers recommend Tshirtfella
Live Chat, Email
"Great customer service, awesome designs. Adam and his team doing always good job and trying to make our Merch journey easier. Thanks"
"Very great T-shirt designer, always excited to get new shirts from him. If there is ever a problem the team makes sure to fix it promptly."
"The designs are great! Love the ease of picking them out and purchasing."
"Awesome Designer!!! Very Talented and Professional. Great communication Quick delivery. Will continue to use for my intriquer"
"Site is very glitchy and laggy. After signing up to be a member, my account was canceled after one or two days for whatever reason. Don’t plan on renewing my subscription."
"Very good work at a reasonable rate"
"I don't mean to be critical, but I've sent in 2 emails regarding my custom design request but have not heard back yet. It is not my intention to leave a rating/review at this moment, I'm hoping I could remove or edit my review later on. I understand sometimes life can get quite busy, thank you."
"Very responsive to questions and the designs are fabulous"
"I have only been here for a few days, and so far, it's been good. Not used to how it works with when you upload new designs yet."
"Adam and his team are the best in this business. he es not a designer but a pure graphic artist. love his work."
"Great designs that sell extremely well"
"Apparently when you ask for custom designs, some other artists does it for you, not Adam. I received a very poor design in the first trial, but then asked for a new one and it was better as I think it was done by Adam! Will give it another try soon to make sure its "Very good" service :)"
"Consistently cool designs and great customer service from a great guy!"
"Very good service and great designs.i love it"
"Awesome design, just you have focused for demand niches"
"Hi Adam , How Are you Thanks to you for the nice design you did for sure i will comeback to buy another one."
"4/5 because the upload/release process could be better. Maybe a limit of 2 designs every 10 minutes or something like that so other people have a chance to buy the good designs ;)"
"Excellent artist, great designs, very easy to deal with"
"I would love to be able to add an item to the cart without losing my place in the available items. It takes a long time to go through all your gorgeous designs, especially if I add something to the cart and then have to go back and try to find where I left off."
"Adam does magic with T-shirt designs."
Tshirtfella is rated 4.65 based on 145 reviews