Tshirtfella Reviews

of reviewers recommend Tshirtfella
Email, Live Chat
Read Tshirtfella Reviews
I like your design style but the store is every time empty when go in
Love Tshirtfella's high quality, unique t-shirt designs, clip art, everything he does is excellent!
I love your work, but there is never anything available for purchase.
Awesome quality graphics at affordable prices!
I have been working with Adam since 2015 with Custom orders. He helped take me to Tier 100K on Merch by Amazon less than a year after I started hiring him for designs. Now at Tier 300K, I still order Custom packages for designs and most recently some coloring book designs that I can use on Etsy and Book publishing sites. His website has led me to so many profitable niches that I did not have in my portfolio and the work us always top notch! Adam is the best in the POD design game and very thankful to work with such incredible talent. Thank you!!
I don't like the fact that this runs now like an auction in the middle of Sunday(in my time zone), instead of enjoying my day I have to be vigilant of the time of the day and even doing so I was able only to buy two designs. I had to do it in a rush almost without thinking. It used to be better the first time I signed up years ago. I will probably ask for a refund of whatever is left of my membership(I paid for a year).
I love the designs. I got some winners here. But you have to be very quick, the designs are always sold so very fast, in Minutes!
This platform didn't work out for me. The time the designs were released was too late at night in my timezone and always this same time. I don't know why they don't release at different times to give other folk around the world better opportunity. Also be prepared the designs sell extremely quick, in fact I had one design get removed from my shopping cart as I was filling out the payment form because someone else bought it. This doesn't seem right. The designs sell so quick you hardly have time to read and decide if you want something. It's hard to work this way if you are on a budget. All that said the designs are good, just hard to get hold of.
I have been a member for 5 months and there is seldom anything available except the vectors or custom items?
Bester Serviece und vor allem die aber mit die Besten Designs die man für POD im Internet bekommen kann. Best service and especially the but with the best designs you can get for POD on the Internet.
Rich Color and Unique Designs. Absolutely love being able to pair these designs with my own. New and exciting niches covered weekly.
Great but expensive
I am always very impressed with the quality of designs. A couple have become some of my top sellers. 1 shirt even sold 6 hours after uploading it on merch by amazon.
I like very much your work. I´m a member but I never can buy a shirt when I visit your website! You say the day but how I know at what hours?
Work is always perfect! Delivery is always on time and even faster somethimes! Definetely recommend!
I love the designs and I love the tutorials as they help me be more creative with my own designs.
I owe all my success on Merch to Adam and his great designs.
Fantastische Designs und der Service ist auch super
Tshirt Fella always deliveries in time and great artwork will keep using them for future jobs
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you! For all the good work you do! Wish you a healthy and happy 2021! Him
Tshirtfella is rated 4.65 based on 244 reviews