Tshirtfella Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend Tshirtfella
Live Chat, Email
"Adam and his team are the best in this business. he es not a designer but a pure graphic artist. love his work."
"Great designs that sell extremely well"
"Apparently when you ask for custom designs, some other artists does it for you, not Adam. I received a very poor design in the first trial, but then asked for a new one and it was better as I think it was done by Adam! Will give it another try soon to make sure its "Very good" service :)"
"Consistently cool designs and great customer service from a great guy!"
"Very good service and great designs.i love it"
"Awesome design, just you have focused for demand niches"
"Hi Adam , How Are you Thanks to you for the nice design you did for sure i will comeback to buy another one."
"4/5 because the upload/release process could be better. Maybe a limit of 2 designs every 10 minutes or something like that so other people have a chance to buy the good designs ;)"
"Excellent artist, great designs, very easy to deal with"
"I would love to be able to add an item to the cart without losing my place in the available items. It takes a long time to go through all your gorgeous designs, especially if I add something to the cart and then have to go back and try to find where I left off."
"Adam does magic with T-shirt designs."
"Good designs. Well picked niches."
"The designs seem to be dropping in quality while the price is increasing. Many of them have grammatical errors or are a bit gaudy but I guess people buy them? I've purchased a couple and despite extensive keyword research, have yet to sell one. The website could be improved for ease of use to make viewing and purchasing designs much easier. All that said, they are responsive to corrections and put out a ton of options in different niches. I'd love to see some editable vector files with tutorials so you can change up the text or image to scale while learning some AI skills."
"I have been purchasing designs from Adam at Tshirtfella for a few months now. All of the designs are very high quality, and the detail on his advanced designs is amazing. His pre-made designs come in highly researched niches and include a mix of popular as well as some of the more obscure niches you may have never thought of or considered. I have only had very minor issues with a couple of designs, and all have been taken care of quickly and professionally. (Jessa is amazing and extremely friendly.) I hope to place an order for custom designs from Adam and his team soon. I definitely recommend him to anyone needing quality designs at a fair and reasonable price."
"Hello, I buy you tutorial, and it was without talk, only music, may be you need to add this information in description of your video before we buy. I am not talking about money, just to be clear. Good luck."
"Great designs but hard to buy popular niche. Got snapped in a few seconds. A bit frustrating."
"I gave a neutral rating because : 1. Adam's design skills and tutorials are the BOMB - no question! BUT 2. Showing you typing your comments made the vids painfully slow to view (more so when you were making typos and correcting them). If you could prepare your text and flash them on-screen in tandem with your tutorial, then you'd get a perfect 5 stars."
"I think that the designs are decent, but the process in which we buy designs is not very good. You have to be really quick or you will not get any designs. I also think that the prices have gone up and the quality doesn't match the prices"
"I really love your designs. You're the best!"
"I have enjoyed everything about dealing with Tshirtfella. The service and designs are top notch. The custom work I requested came out exactly the way I wanted. I also love the behind the scenes videos and design tips Adam offers. Happy customer here! Keep up the good work."
Tshirtfella is rated 4.68 based on 136 reviews