https://tx.vc/r/GB4K Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://tx.vc/r/GB4K

Tell us how https://tx.vc/r/GB4K made you happy
I have been with One Call for 2 years. Received a renewal invitation with automatic renewal included but I found a cheaper one including all extras through a comparison website. As requested on invitation, I Phoned OneCall before accepting the other quote and spoke to MD1. She was very pleasant and extremely helpful. She offered to match my other quote and no further payment setting up will be required. It has saved me a lot of hassle and I am highly satisfied.
Tried to contact one call by phone and live chat couldn’t get any response from either wanted to cancel my home insurance policy so have resorted to writing a letter
One Call renewal was more than expected this year and although I tried to contact on LiveChat the service was unavailable so went with an alternative provider however the following day I spoke with MN1 who was very helpful and professional but unfortunately I had committed to an alternative policy.
nk3 friendly helpful and good services.
LR6. Very happy with service. Dealt with efficiently and professionally by Lauren
Very happy with the way I was treated by Se9
One Call renewal was more than expected this year and didn't quite understand renewal notice which stated price was the same. Quick online chat and all was explained by RB3 and also she was then able to review and provide me with a quote which meant that I could stay with One Call for all my financial requirements
One call service - Excellent. Had query regarding payment date and was sorted within 2 minutes by KP2. Brilliant!
The ladies on the Live Chat were extremely helpful, especially as we kept losing contact during the transaction. (Not their fault!) They were able to find me a much cheaper quote than that given in my renewal quote and also beat that of some other websites. Very pleased. Please thank them for me (Rebecca B and Charlotte)
Helpful service on chat
I was most impressed with the help re my Claim from Lucy
on my Reference P57323786 on 24 February who approved my claim and said a cheque for £300 would be with me between 3-5 days now weeks later still no cheque.

Peter Goodson
yd2 very helpfull
Customer service operator was clear and professional in providing information and responses to my questions. No queuing involved and would recommend to family and friends.
I have just purchased a learner driver policy with One Call and I was assisted by ps1. Great service, Thank you.
Great service from SL2, friendly sorted out the best price for me and tailored to my needs great deal no fuss thank you again
Quick service, online chat with RB3 solved my query right away
KD3 One Call Insurance Service was helpful
I renewed by Buildings & Contents Policy through lr7 today. I informed her that I had been offered a much lower price policy quote than the one she quoted. She worked her magic, however, and got my quote down to a much more acceptable level. This still included everything that I wanted on my insurance policy. Thank you lr7.
I took out my policy through One Call Insurance. I was assisted by PT1 who was very thorough and professional throughout. I am very pleased with the help I received and yes, I would recommend One Call Insurance to others.
Ross was very helpfull and he spend time to answer my questions. Happy with my car insurance cost.
https://tx.vc/r/GB4K is rated 4.62 based on 34 reviews