ucpaa.org Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend ucpaa.org

Tell us how ucpaa.org made you happy

"Jeff and his team are the best - they've helped me with my accounting for years. Always great to work with."
Are you ucpaa.org? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I have been taking my accounting needs to The United CPA Association for about 2 years now. When I had several LLC's and a Sub S Corp he handled all my accounting needs professionally and with great advice. I can unreservedly recommend them"
"It is a pleasure to meet from time to time with Jeff as he always takes each session seriously and addresses a client's concern and gives excellent advice."
"Professional service - always a cost saving proposition. Well worth every penny. These are good people who care about their work and the people they work for"
"Great society. Tina takes amazing photos"
"Aside from his expertise and guidance, you can tell they really cares for their clients. As a fellow business owner, I appreciate and want to highlight his commitment to customer service."
"Have used UCPAA CPA for both business and personal. The team is very responsive and knowledgeable!"
"UCPAA CPA has been great with helping me with my personal and business finances. Jeff has answered every text and email without fail. He is always able to answer any question I throw at him and help me understand the answer with ease. I highly recommend UCPAA"
"My husband and I used UCPAA CPAs this year for the first time based on previous reviews being pretty stellar. We weren't disappointed. Their service costs were reasonable, quick and they kept us in the loop very well of how they filed for us."
"We highly recommend these CPA's for many reasons. Professional, ethical, and accurate."
"Went for CPE. Gres facilities."
"Many great opportunities and CPE!"
"Great place to take cpe classes, very professional, and a large variety to select from."
"Excellent community with transparency that includes discussions and learning conferences that give reliable and relevant information. I always consider UCPAA for new topics and places where I can find professionals who have principles I can apply."
"Great organization that keeps members up to date on the latest news!"
ucpaa.org is rated 5.00 based on 15 reviews