UK CATERING SERVICES LIMITED Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend UK CATERING SERVICES LIMITED

How would you rate UK CATERING SERVICES LIMITED ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about UK CATERING SERVICES LIMITED in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
SIMON CHELLUM
"Avoid this company it’s a scam, they use 3rd party platforms like bridebook,co,uk or poptop,uk,com to advertise, they then cold call you and undercut all the other caterers, they will agree a price and you have to make immediate payment, I paid £1876.60 for funeral wake catering eleven days before event, this company then asks for VAT at £300 then after they say they have no pots or pans and ask for another £273 for them to hire it, then 2 days before event they cancel, ask for your bank details to refund you, but they NEVER REFUND. This has now gone to action fraud and the banks to investigate. 1 month on I still have not been refunded. The Managing director uses an address in Chelmsford which also accommodates other businesses. Their facebook page is fake too. I am posting this so someone else is not scammed like me."
S. CHELLUM