UK CATERING SERVICES LIMITED Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend UK CATERING SERVICES LIMITED

Tell us how UK CATERING SERVICES LIMITED made you happy

"Avoid this company it’s a scam, they use 3rd party platforms like bridebook,co,uk or poptop,uk,com to advertise, they then cold call you and undercut all the other caterers, they will agree a price and you have to make immediate payment, I paid £1876.60 for funeral wake catering eleven days before event, this company then asks for VAT at £300 then after they say they have no pots or pans and ask for another £273 for them to hire it, then 2 days before event they cancel, ask for your bank details to refund you, but they NEVER REFUND. This has now gone to action fraud and the banks to investigate. 1 month on I still have not been refunded. The Managing director uses an address in Chelmsford which also accommodates other businesses. Their facebook page is fake too. I am posting this so someone else is not scammed like me."
Are you UK CATERING SERVICES LIMITED? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
UK CATERING SERVICES LIMITED is rated 1.00 based on 4 reviews