UK Diesel Parts Ltd Reviews

01473 806190

web@ukdieselparts.com

Unit 1B Penny CornerFarthing Road Industrial Estate

Tell us how UK Diesel Parts Ltd made you happy
I own a 17 year old Peugeot 406 Hdi that was as sluggish as a slug with a broken leg, absolutely gutless! I bought a new Mass Airflow Meter from UK Diesel Parts, it arrived really quickly, took five minutes to fit and I now have a 17 year old Peugeot that goes like a rocket! I found these online for as much as £80, so to have fixed my car for as little as £24.49 with free postage is really pleasing.
I found my part easily, but also to double checked i phoned, got a efficient and quick response, with the correct part and it was even delivered a couple off days earlier than i was quoted, so defiantly get the thumbs up from me and will be using them again in the future, Thanks UK Diesel parts.
I ordered a MAF sensor for my Peugot, It arrived on time ad worked perfectly when i fitted it. I will be ordering from Them again should i need anything else.
part arrived very quick ,no hassle excellent seervice
Excellent international service. Kept up to date with dispatch etc. Part arrived very quickly . Excellent service overall.
Vanne Egr reçu rapidement, fonctionne parfaitement. Je recommande ce site
Very good will bye again thank you
Quick delivery and a good product. I didnt notice a great deal of difference bit the wife said she noticed a difference
The part function perfectly
I purchased a good value Turbo charger. Swift delivery and work fine.
First class service
Is perfect for my car
Ridiculously fast delivery (ordered 14.30 - delivered by 10am following day). Good quality turbo with bench-testing performance report. Delivered with all ancillary parts required (oil feed & return pipes, seals, etc.). Very good value for money.
great international seller
Fast delivery of egr valve I ordered and what a difference to my car will definitely be using uk diesel parts ltd again and would highly recommend them
I have received the spare part as promissed and installed it already on the car. Works as expected and the price paid for Delphi part was very good.
Quick postage with in 24 hours. Able to fit part and to be back on the road next day. Great service.
Really quick dispatch, item arrived well packaged, just as described. Fits my car perfectly as stated. Great price too!
Re-MAF: Purchased via eBay which arrived within a couple of days. After fitting the unit and fixing the fault from the Chinese made unit. The car to my pleasant surprise runs exceptionally well. And to top it all, my MPG has gone from 40-41mpg (as on Honest John's web site/https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/realmpg/bmw/5-series-touring-e61-2004) to 46mpg +, which I have no complaints!! Well sorted product. Thanks
Good prices and superfast delivery!
UK Diesel Parts Ltd is rated 4.70 based on 365 reviews