UK Pro Tiling Training Reviews

93% of reviewers recommend UK Pro Tiling Training

Tell us how UK Pro Tiling Training made you happy

"What a fantastic 3 weeks I have had here at UK Pro Tiling training. Ive learned absolutely loads on how to tile professionally and take it into a business Darren and his helper also called Darren were always on hand to give extra help after the main demonstrations were done. Cant fault anything from content, practical tiling work, course structure, business start up advice, accommodation If your looking for a fast track start to a new career then this is the place, hundreds of other 5 star reviews can't all be wrong Highly recommended by me Craig"
Are you UK Pro Tiling Training? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"This company delivers a business in a box, had a fantastic time on my 9 day tiling course, Darren covers absolutely everything you need to start and run a successful career in tiling, i have run a business before but this advice is at another level. Darrens tiling methods get you producing first class tiling from the start, complicated designs and work becomes straight forward with the knowledge passed on. Course comes with a massive hand out covering all the background prep and products you need to use where. Darren also goes through how to measure and price for all your tiling jobs in detail with exercises to back it all up If your looking for the whole package of learning to professionally tile and run a tiling business and maximising your income then look no further, this is the place to be. Best money I've ever spent which will change my future for the better. Tom from Essex"
"I completed this course back in July/August 2019. I came from a management background in my previous employment. Also had previously been self-employed. I read up on many course and this one stood out so attended. Yes there is a lot to take in and lots going on within the training environment but if your willing to listen and ask questions and read your notes you will take it in. Darren delivers the course in his own unique style (his delivery I felt was spot on) for me personally I liked his style, there is so much content to get through I don’t see any other way apart from factual and direct to the points, working. I’ve had no tiling experience prior to this course and I did the 3-week course, I’ve left and stared my own business up and completing work to a high standard, it’s changed my life for the better. You will learn the fundamental basics and good cutting skills to aid you in to your new career, Darren also gives you great inside knowledge of setting the business up and making it a success. The rest is down to you, as Darren said/says on the course you will get out only what you put in. The course was great for me, intense, fast paced but good. I would definitely recommend this to those looking to take on this new career. Other highlights you meet loads of different people from around the UK, Tracey (his wife) is lovely and always welcoming, and Kevin supports the course too, I’ve stayed in touch with Kev who helps out after Darrens demos. It’s a cracking set up Darren has and he’s worked hard for his successes, May it continue 👍 Thank you for the course and I’m loving my new career which is continuing to grow. 👍 Steven (South Wales)"
"I was recommended to this course by a friend who is doing really well in his new tiling business after attending and let me tell you this course does not disappoint in any way, I looked at hundreds of 5 star review all over the web on uk pro tiling training and i can say they are spot on and a true reflection of what you get, there are just a couple of poor ones i came across and i just can't see where they are coming from personally. You just have to look at the live videos and pictures of the course in action to see this place means business Soon as you start the course your straight into it at the deep end, there is no gentle break in, there is no breaks or messing about just pure learning from start to finish to get you ready for tackling the real world of tiling for a living, as it has been said before the course is intense so if you like learning at a slow pace then this might not be the place for you, Darren delivers a masterclass in how to tile and run a business and Kevin is also there to help you out if you need any more help. There is not much more to say that hasn't been said before from all the other 5 star positive reviews. It is a one stop shop, a full business in a box so to speak. If you are looking to run a tiling business then the name of this company says everything you need to know, UK Pro Tiling Training, does exactly what it says Cant recommend it enough Gem"
"Best course I have ever attended I travelled from Devon to attend UK Pro Tiling Training to do the 3 week ultimate course and it delivered on every level, the learning doesn't stop until the minute you leave, there is mountains of information and practical challenges which sets you up for tiling at a professional level. Course is delivered by Darren and Kevin is so happy to help you along the way if you are stuck on anything as well. Accommodation was first class sorted out by Tracey and met some great friends and enjoyed every evening chatting away about tiling. I done the research , looked at the pictures and videos on the website and what you see there is what you get . Darren does not mess about and tries his hardest to get as much of his knowledge over to you including the business side of how to be a successful tiler. There is nothing he doesn't know about the tiling industry and questions are answered with a lightning response. All the 5 star reviews you read are truly justified Very happy From Dave Gillroy"
"Tiling training at its very best I attended a 13 day course here a few months ago and couldn't fault anything, accommodation and training facilities were superb, the tiling exercises were professionally taught, Darren and Kev look after you and help you as much as they can, Darren does the main training and is very experienced as he has run the courses for over 13 years and the course runs like clockwork and his tiling knowledge is on another level. If your looking for a new career then look no further, this is a one stop shop of how to tile professionally and run a business from it. Best decision ive made and im doing really well since leaving the course, jobs are booked in for roughly two weeks ahead so happy days, plenty of money to be made in this game, just listen to what Darren has to say and you will do well when you leave. Very Happy Brian"
"Attended a 9 day course here, first class tiling training if you looking for a new career, couldn't fault any of the facilities, instructors and course content. Simply says what it does in the name pro tiling training. Best course I've ever been on I would highly recommend Dave Peacock"
"Great place to learn to tile for a career, I completed the 13 day ultimate course and loved every minute, great tutors with Darren and Kev looking after you, facilities were excellent and every day was a new learning curve, huge hand out was given on all backgrounds and preparation Could have asked for more, very pleased with my decision to train here and I would recommend anyone interested in tiling professionally to give Tracey a ring for a chat about the courses they offer Danny P"
"I Have just completed a two week intense course with Darren and can 100% say the guy knows how to create tilers, he is the most professional tutor I have ever came across in the industry! He has a very in depth knowledge of all aspects of tiling. If you are considering starting a new trade or wanting to do a course I would highly, highly recommend taking this course. As you don't just learn all aspects of tiling he has a real in depth knowledge of marketing and business you will learn how to do you own books what accounts to set up and how to 100% start your own business and change your life right around for the better! I honestly cannot thank Darren and Tracy enough for what they have done for me over the two weeks i attended the intense course! Put it this way on my second week I was booking in work for the very week after I had finished the course so I am straight into the trade and creating and building my own business from scratch truly amazed at how its changed my perspective and how I will be moving forward with my life now. The course has changed everything and I am making big moves now due too Darren and all his knowledge You'd be absolutely daft not to participate and build an amazing life due to this course! Got to mention Kevin who also helps out and looks after you if you need any help, will be keeping in touch (Big Josh)"
"After debating a career change to tiling for a couple of years i came across the UK Pro Tiler Training website and man am i glad i did! It really has been the best decision i think I've ever made! I contacted UK Pro Tiling Training via email enquiring about the different courses and within a couple of hours Tracy phoned me back to discuss the options, she was great! Really easy to talk to, very informative so i took the plunge!! Like I've already said, the best decision i think I've ever made! Darren is a great bloke and a great guy to learn from, what he doesn't know about tiling and business really isn't worth knowing! This course has changed my life, since leaving the course on the 15th November 2018 i have set up my own company, tiling, installing bathrooms & wet rooms. Business is going really well, as i write this review (Sorry it's been a while but I've been snowed under!) I'm booked up 8-9 weeks in advance! So if your reading this review and thinking about booking onto the course, just do it you won't regret it! Thank you Darren & Tracy"
"Just finished the 5 day course at Uk Pro Tiling Training, what a great experience it was. I visited the centre before booking and it is very professionally run with straight to the point instruction You learn so much about every aspect of tiling from the setting out correctly, to the practical aspect of the job, from cutting shapes around windows, patterns into walls you have tiled using every type of cut. You also learn how to run a successful business - Darren knows all there is to know in this game, he blows your mind. Also Tracey thanks for looking after Me and all the lads on the course your a star. Thanks for a fab week, Joe"
"Superb training at the highest level. This course delivers everything you need to start a career in tiling, there is a 1 star review on here which is obviously a fake one as I can't fault anything about it. Darren delivers a no nonsense course and Kevin also looks over the learners as well as a helping hand. Full business start up, how to make a living and tile to a professional standard is all rolled together in one course, 60 pages of hand out back up material is given out covering product selection and background preparations. Highly recommended Steve Donnington"
"I attended this course two months ago a what a fantastic experience, well worthy of the 5 stars, from start to finish you are given an outstanding wealth of tiling knowledge delivered in a fast intense no nonsense pace, the practical exercises gives you everything you need to start a tiling business, since leaving I have set up and on my way to a new career, done about 10 jobs since leaving and only had some minor problems, Darren and Kevin are more than happy to offer support when you need it. Get yourself booked on if your looking for a new direction in life Pete Thompson"
"What an absolutely brilliant tiling course, teaching at the highest standard from Darren and also got to mention Kevin who also at hand to give you any extra help needed. Training here is straight to the point with no messing about, It is fast paced, not for the faint hearted and Darren pulls no punches but the practical tiling exercises and shear amount of knowledge that Darren passes on is incredible in such a short space of time, we all left with a massive hand out covering everything from background preparation to products and how to deal with every situation along with all the tricks of the trade of how to get the job done to a pro standard fast, Darren and kevin can't do enough to help you. There was people who had travelled from everywhere in the UK on my course which shows you the reputation they have. Since leaving the course i am doing great, i was made redundant from the steel works so had nothing to loose by going for it and haven't stopped tiling since. Darrens business advice is the icing on the cake, with so much self employed experience he passes on a wealth of marketing and sales information over to you so you can start your business off knowing what to do which has paid off big time for me. Just listen and follow his advice and you can't go wrong. So once again, big thanks to Darren, Kevin and the loverly Tracey who will be your first contact, she will talk you through any questions or concerns you may have without any pressure highly recommended"
"1 trainer to 20 people, poor accommodation, over priced tools,no canteen area for lunch, £0.20 for a tea, dirty toilet. Way better places around than this. The Sigma tile cuter he compares to the one he tries to sell you. He has taken the ball bearing out so its not smooth. 100% con man The reviews are made up, darren,darren ,darren he's not god!! Lol and all rooms have en suites , hmmmmm no they dont, your lucky if you get hot water!! This is a genuine review!!! Lets see if it gets published."
UK Pro Tiling Training is rated 4.73 based on 15 reviews