Unbeatable Blinds ltd Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend Unbeatable Blinds ltd

Tell us how Unbeatable Blinds ltd made you happy

"Feeling hurt and ripped off..just paid just short of £265.00 for blinds from this company to recieve nothing for my money..been fobbed off twice now saying my blinds have been dispatched and will be delivered on 30th september but nothing has arrived. I would like a full refund as it's unfair to take peoples money and not give them the products they pay for !"
Are you Unbeatable Blinds ltd? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"Extremely bad service. The blinds were ordered on 9/9/19 and today being 23/9/19 I still haven't received it. Website says that the blinds will be sent out within 5-7 working days and upon asking for a refund, I was told that the company has 28 days to respond and it is in their terms and conditions it seems. The courier company XPD they use is absolutely rubbish. Received an intimation saying that my order will be delivered on the 17th. It did not turn up on the 17th. Then I was told that it will be delivered on the 19th. Did not receive on the 19th as well. After spending several hours of my precious time and all the stress of calling and emailing Unbeatable blinds and XPD i was promised that the blind would be delivered on 23/9/19. Was not delivered on the 23rd as well. Now I am being told that insufficient information was passed on to the courier company by Unbeatable blind and that is the reason it was not being delivered and that it will be delivered on 24/9/19. Hoping and praying that I will get my blinds tomorrow. Was hoping to place more orders and wanted to trial one before I bought the rest and I am glad that I just ordered one. No plans to refund my money or send another replacement as it is not the company policy it seems and will have to wait longer for this to be actioned. Until then I will have to go without blinds and cannot place order with another company as I do not want to end up paying for two and everything that happens inside my house is for public to see. What a disgrace!!! Please be aware of Unbeatable Blinds"
"I ordered Charisma white blinds with white tape which on the website show white slats and tape. But on opening the package they clearly are cheap white tape with an off white slats. I called their customer service and you have to leave a message and they never call back. So I emailed only to be asked minor questions about the blinds and refused a refund. Buyer Beware"
Hi John,

Thank you for taking the time to provide your review. I am sorry to hear of your disappointment. Unfortunately, as the colour is that of which you have ordered we cannit offer a refund under the terms and conditions pertained on the website.

We offer a free sample service for this reason to ensure customer can see a true representation of the colours selected before making a purchase to try and eliminate buyers remorse.

I am sorry to see that you did not utilise this service as made to measure products are non refundable in these circumstances.

Kind regards,

Laura.

Unbeatable Blinds.
"Blinds are ok. Not great quality. The control mechanism is poor quality. No screws provided to put the brackets up. Customer service says these aren’t provided it’s down to the customer to get the screws!! Won’t be buying anything from this company again."
"I am amazed at the quality and the sizing. My day to night roller blinds look amazing and so easy to fit. Will be getting more."
"Ordered blind have copy which shows order to my address in Plymouth blind was sent to Norfolk. Company won’t do anything!"
"If I could have put zero stars, that would be more truthful, but as it stands 1 will have to suffice. After looking around for a reasonably priced made to measure service, settled on this company, with my intention of making a sample order, with a bulk order to follow. I am so glad I did that! Having put my measurements into their website, I figured that once paid would not need to give it any more thought until the product arrived. That was a big mistake, as even though I put the correct measurements in, their site had reversed my measurements...or they did, because the blind I received was cut the wrong way around!! Looking at the invoice, that was incorrect too, so I assume whoever took the order was incredibly stupid and couldn't take simple measurements. Having paid through PayPal, I thought I was safe, but unfortunately, there is no Buyer Protection with Unbeatable Blinds, as I found out after losing my appeal for a refund, due to their incompetence. Amusingly, I was told that I could have "A 20% discount off my next order, as a sign of goodwill." - Really??!! They couldn't even be trusted to get the first order right, so why would I be stupid enough to place a second order with them! So, avoid this company like the plague, because they cannot be trusted and their lead times are rubbish. You have been warned!"
Unbeatable Blinds ltd is rated 1.71 based on 7 reviews