Unbeatable Blinds ltd Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Unbeatable Blinds ltd

How would you rate Unbeatable Blinds ltd ?

(optional)

Craig Jarvis
"If I could have put zero stars, that would be more truthful, but as it stands 1 will have to suffice. After looking around for a reasonably priced made to measure service, settled on this company, with my intention of making a sample order, with a bulk order to follow. I am so glad I did that! Having put my measurements into their website, I figured that once paid would not need to give it any more thought until the product arrived. That was a big mistake, as even though I put the correct measurements in, their site had reversed my measurements...or they did, because the blind I received was cut the wrong way around!! Looking at the invoice, that was incorrect too, so I assume whoever took the order was incredibly stupid and couldn't take simple measurements. Having paid through PayPal, I thought I was safe, but unfortunately, there is no Buyer Protection with Unbeatable Blinds, as I found out after losing my appeal for a refund, due to their incompetence. Amusingly, I was told that I could have "A 20% discount off my next order, as a sign of goodwill." - Really??!! They couldn't even be trusted to get the first order right, so why would I be stupid enough to place a second order with them! So, avoid this company like the plague, because they cannot be trusted and their lead times are rubbish. You have been warned!"
Unbeatable Blinds ltd is rated 1.00 based on 1 reviews