undeveloped.com Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend undeveloped.com

Tell us how undeveloped.com made you happy

Live Chat
"I sold a domain that was listed on undeveloped.com with BIN price. The communication was smooth and payment was quick. I listed all my domains on their website 1 month ago. Trustworthy/Reliable company to do business with."
Are you undeveloped.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Sold a domain via undeveloped.com, very fast, transparent and professional. Bought one as well, love the installment option as it gave me more options for a great domain."
"It was fast and Laszlo helped me allbthe way transferring the domain to my GoDaddy account. I'd buy again"
"Bought my domain on Undeveloped because it was already taken. The price was clearly indicated and the transaction was fast. Good service."
"Excellent domain escrow service! Their team was perfect in handling the transfer of the domain I bought from a seller on their platform. Communication was fast, helpful. They kept the money locked in escrow until I had received my new domain name. Fast, easy and safe!"
"I've sold dozens of my domain names through Undeveloped.com - It is a legit service that provides a platform for owners of domain names to connect and sell to potential buyers. Undeveloped collects payment while holding the domain name then releases the funds to the seller once the domain transfer has been completed to the buyer, usually all completed the same day. Simple, straightforward, secure process. Highly recommend for buying and selling."
"The client I represent was told that he would have full control of the domain he purchased and would be able to transfer to a registrar of his choosing, such as GoDaddy, iPower or Host Gator, immediately after purchase. That was not the case. The domain was locked upon purchase and could only be transferred to another account holder on Network Solutions. My client was forced to create a Network Solutions account and spend another $75 to build the domain on Network Solutions."
"Incredibly poor customer service! Do not use!"
undeveloped.com is rated 3.86 based on 8 reviews