https://unlimited-hotspot.wirelessbuy.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://unlimited-hotspot.wirelessbuy.com

Tell us how https://unlimited-hotspot.wirelessbuy.com made you happy
The company will not help fix problems that I had issues with the service disconnecting and ask thim to help me get my admin password as I work on go thay told me that thars a ishuw with the model discounting and not being pick up by the service and another time I was told it will reconnect automatically it dus not and noone will respond to emails and win you call thim noone cares if you can provide proof of bad customer service
I live in a rural area and wireless is my only option. Data from the "Big Four" is outrageously expensive, so I searched MVNOs for a good deal. The plans from WirelessBuy looked good, so I signed up and bought a Netgear hotspot. I soon discovered that T-Mobile's coverage in my area was marginal, but fast. Soon after, I switched my iPhone to WB on a second line. Unfortunately, there were occasional disconnects with my wireless hotspot, and one of the 3 guys in customer service would have to "refresh" the line, whatever that means. Unfortunately, they all go home at 5PM, so if you have a problem after then, you'll have to wait until the next day. Not cool. I decided enough was enough and it was time to switch to an MVNO on AT&T's network. When it came time to port my iPhone number to the new provider, I had new problems. WB doesn't disclose your account number to you. This is a problem because the new provider must have that along with the password. Note: this is not the PIN you set up on your account. I learned this after 5, and couldn't get the information until the next day. Bill gave me an account number and a password. They did not work. I literally spent hours trying to get these numbers out of WB and T-Mobile! When I asked WB to reset my password, they would not, explaining that my line/number was one of many assigned to the same business account. Resetting the password would affect many other lines. I'm not sure what WB is doing, but it's irregular. Judging from other recent reviews, it looks like WB is in violation of their reseller agreement with T-Mobile. If you need a low-cost data provider, I would look elsewhere.
They did the same thing to me that they did to the other customers. They lied about the "modernization" being implemented in my local area, then forcefully closed my line. These guys are scam artists.
I found there service to be great Due to problems with the service in my area Which was not something to do with them but with the cell service I was forced to change to another data service Once they are able to return to my area I will be the first to sign up Bill in support was always there to help within 5 mins of me sending a email Thanks Bill !
They are lying to customers in order to scam them out of their unlimited plans. This service is NOT UNLIMITED anymore the are purging out all customers with unlimited plans buy shutting off their data and saying its a technical issue with no ETA and then the say your only option is to cancel the service. They did this to me and the next day my data magically worked but I had already been tricked into cancelling and they wont get back to me to reinstate my service.
So they just decided to cut off our data. Issued a refund and cancelled us with NO warning! I use my internet for working at home! Very unprofessional. Gave us an excuse that the network was down in my area due to modernization by TMobile. Not true my neighbors still have service!
This was good while it lasted. Service stopped working 2 weeks ago and all they are doing is deactivating accounts and refunding. I think what was really happening here is that they were doing something shady with T-mobile and not paying them back enough for all the unlimited/no throttle data that was being used and T-Mobile deactivated all their SIMs. I don't believe there are modernization issues, I think that is a cover up for whats really going on. Account Cancelled suddenly and no word or update on when anything will change. Any contact via email or phone just results in customer service people reading the same script to you about T-Mobile modernization issues.
It is not an unlimited plan. You will have drastically reduced speeds at 50gb of use per month. A few days ago they canceled my line because of "network modernization issues" with the service provider and offered NO details on what actually happened to the account before "refunding" my money and just leaving me with a useless piece of hardware (that I paid for) with no service. They need to learn to communicate with customers so they actually know what the risks are when paying for your so called "service"
Service was decent while it lasted. I had a major / days long outage. Email resulted in no response. I called and they said they had a major outage in both Carolinas and Georgia due to Tmobile equipment upgrades. Then I get an email saying the service is no longer available. YET... They are still selling service in both Carolinas and Georgis???
Service has frequent discinnections and the company doesn't return calls.... Don't Recommend!
AWFUL SUPPORT DO NOT ORDER FROM THESE CROOKS.
WirelessBuy Best unlimited hotspot cheapest prepaid hotspot unlimited in just $79. all in one plan WirlessBuy best unlimited hotspot, cheapest unlimited hotspot, prepaid hotspot unlimited WirelessBuy is a top rated provider of no contract unlimited cell phone plans. As one of the earliest no contract plans with unlimited talk and text, it has accumulated a legion of loyal customers. Over the past years, many have raved about how they have saved big switching from their expensive big carrier cell phone plans to Straight Talk. Today, StraightTalk’s most popular plans are a $45 plan (unlimited talk, text, 10 GB high-speed data) and a $55 plan (unlimited talk, text, 15 GB high-speed data).
https://unlimited-hotspot.wirelessbuy.com is rated 1.75 based on 12 reviews