UnlockBoot Reviews

of reviewers recommend UnlockBoot

Tell us how UnlockBoot made you happy
Worst experience I have ever had with any company. I was cursed repetitively for things I was given wrong instruction or phone wouldn't cooperate. At one point I was even called a re*ard! I have the entire conversation and even screenshot it for proof! Very unprofessional and highly recommend you DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!!! And the phone still doesn't work now!!!
I used this service to unlock my new AT&T Samsung Galaxy Fold using the USB method. They unlocked it very quickly and easily. They have excellent instructions and great tech support. I fully recommend this service.
I was very skeptical doing this with my $1000+ phone, however, I took a chance and I'm happy now. My Samsung Galaxy S10 on AT&T is totally unlocked now. I'm using it on Verizon without any issue. Good service and technicians to lead the way through everything.
AMAZING! I thought It's a scam but took the chance. I just purchased a Note 10+ on Sprint and was planning on using it on T-Mobile. Was about to give up hope. They unlocked it remotely in less than 10 minutes. Thank you!!!
Awesome. They unlocked my T-Mobile iPhone XR in 4 days. Now I'm using it with Verizon works perfectly. 5 starts. Ashley
Worked like a charm! Unlocked my S10 Sprint in less than 10 min. Perfect!
Been back and forth emailing them and they sent me three different videos to watch. I watched all of them but the last one was Spanish. So that one I had to watch with my dad. My dad is a computer engineer and he said this chip is broken it will not work at all. So I told them the chip is broken and doesn’t work. I asked for a new chip or a refund and they are getting mad because their chip broke and each video said something different from each other. So I think I need to take my phone somewhere to unlock or just sell this phone for cash... stupid AT&T phones.... this company is very rude.... watch out!
The UB SIM Fold chip was tested before the shipping, so it should work 100%

After you provided the video - we noticed that the chip was inserted incorrectly. Please insert it correctly and follow the instructions from the email or connect with us on the live chat - unlockboot.com/chat

We will help you to configure it correctly.

UnlockBoot Team