UnlockBoot Reviews

of reviewers recommend UnlockBoot

Tell us how UnlockBoot made you happy
I brought my Galaxy S8 from Canada and tried to use it in UK. The device was region locked and asking fro a PUK. UnlockBoot unlocked it in less than a hour! I am very happy with this service. I definitely recommend the service.
Been back and forth emailing them and they sent me three different videos to watch. I watched all of them but the last one was Spanish. So that one I had to watch with my dad. My dad is a computer engineer and he said this chip is broken it will not work at all. So I told them the chip is broken and doesn’t work. I asked for a new chip or a refund and they are getting mad because their chip broke and each video said something different from each other. So I think I need to take my phone somewhere to unlock or just sell this phone for cash... stupid AT&T phones.... this company is very rude.... watch out!
The UB SIM Fold chip was tested before the shipping, so it should work 100%

After you provided the video - we noticed that the chip was inserted incorrectly. Please insert it correctly and follow the instructions from the email or connect with us on the live chat - unlockboot.com/chat

We will help you to configure it correctly.

UnlockBoot Team
I used this service to unlock my new AT&T Samsung Galaxy Fold using the USB method. They unlocked it very quickly and easily. They have excellent instructions and great tech support. I fully recommend this service.
I was very skeptical doing this with my $1000+ phone, however, I took a chance and I'm happy now. My Samsung Galaxy S10 on AT&T is totally unlocked now. I'm using it on Verizon without any issue. Good service and technicians to lead the way through everything.
AMAZING! I thought It's a scam but took the chance. I just purchased a Note 10+ on Sprint and was planning on using it on T-Mobile. Was about to give up hope. They unlocked it remotely in less than 10 minutes. Thank you!!!
THIS IS A JOKE!!! I PAID $29 AND THEY COULDNT DO IT BECAUSE IT WAS SPRINT. THEN THEY SAID OH WE CAN DO IT FOR MORE $69 MORE. THIS IS A FAKE WEBSITE. I WILL HAVE TO CALL MY BANK TO MAKE SURE THEY DONT WIPE MY ACCOUNT OUT. I SHOULD OF KNOW THEY ARE RUDE AND NOT PROFESSIONAL AT ALL AND THATS BECAUSE THEY ARE SCAMMERS ! NOT LEGIT AND THEY WILL TAKE YOUR MONEY!!!! CHECK OUT THE PICS OF THE CONVERSATION SUCH SCAMMERS! THEY ALSO DELETED THE TRANSCRIPT CURSING ME OUT
Hey Gabriel,

Your IMEI 358820100024735 (Note 10) is Locked to SPRINT. So instead of selecting the Sprint/Verizon/Tmobile S10/N10 ($99) option you selected the ATT/Xfinity/Spectrum ($29) option.

After we checked the IMEI, we discovered that it's locked to Sprint. So you have to pay the rest if you want to get it unlocked.

This model can't be unlocked with code - so the only way to unlock it is to use the Remote USB Service which cost $99.

Since you refused to upgrade & pay the rest we refunded the $29 amount to your Visa card ending 7728 - refunded on Oct 17, 2019 01:52.

Here's your IMEI info:

Carrier: Sprint USA
Sold By: United States / 06 August 2019
Ship To: United States / 15 August 2019
Simlock: Locked

If you still want to unlock it please select the right option. Sprint/Verizon/Tmobile S10/N10 - the 9th option on the list.

UnlockBoot Team
Awesome. They unlocked my T-Mobile iPhone XR in 4 days. Now I'm using it with Verizon works perfectly. 5 starts. Ashley
Worst experience I have ever had with any company. I was cursed repetitively for things I was given wrong instruction or phone wouldn't cooperate. At one point I was even called a re*ard! I have the entire conversation and even screenshot it for proof! Very unprofessional and highly recommend you DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE!!!! And the phone still doesn't work now!!!
Great service, helped me a ton. Works exactly as advertised, highly skilled technicians.
Worked like a charm! Unlocked my S10 Sprint in less than 10 min. Perfect!
UnlockBoot is rated 3.80 based on 10 reviews