Unranked smurfs Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read Unranked smurfs Reviews

About Unranked smurfs:

UnrankedSmurfs is the #1 League of Legends account seller and the only site to offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all our League of Legends accounts.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously - all our reviews are managed here by reviews.io, an independent company, which means we can't edit or change them. What you see here are genuine customer reviews from real UnrankedSmurfs customers.

support@unrankedsmurfs.com

Unranked smurfs have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery and customer service and are happy with their refunds.

Price - Excellent

96.49%
Industry Average
Fast delivery and at a great price!
- Abdurehman ****
account was delivered instantly with what was said it would have. price was a little high but not too bad.
- Trent ****
Was fast, easy, and a great price! Also got the email instantly! Would definitely buy another smurf from here

Delivery - Fast

99.05%
Instant delivery
- Nolan Cald****
Very fast and secure delivery
- Jay ****
Pretty smooth process and fast delivery 👍
- Mo****
B-

Refunds - Average

66.67%
Industry Average
i had a horrible experience with them but they did refund me so atleast ill give them that.
- Anony****
So far so good, got the account instantly. I hope if it gets banned for botting or rmt I get a refund or another account.!
- Ana R****
Then you refund what I had spent and I said to myself “well I got my money back so I know these people are legit so I might just try again and see if it works” it turned out that I worked so I’m thankful for your honesty in the way you treat business and that we both got what we wanted in the end.
- Niels Melg****
99.31%
Very good service
top notch service
- Anony****
EXCELLENT service. Seriously. They speak like humans, not robots, and dealt with my situation perfectly. Very satisfied customer.
- Zain Sh****