Unranked smurfs Reviews

Happiness Grade
Read Unranked smurfs Reviews

About Unranked smurfs:

UnrankedSmurfs is the #1 League of Legends account seller and the only site to offer a Lifetime Guarantee on all our League of Legends accounts.

We take customer satisfaction very seriously - all our reviews are managed here by reviews.io, an independent company, which means we can't edit or change them. What you see here are genuine customer reviews from real UnrankedSmurfs customers.

support@unrankedsmurfs.com

Unranked smurfs have a Customer Happiness Grade of A. Customers love their prices, delivery, customer service and refunds.

Price - Excellent

97.73%
Industry Average
Instant delivery of exactly what I wanted at a good price. I really like that the account is hand leveled, it alleviates the worry of it getting banned randomly 3 months later in a ban wave.
- A****
Good price considering it was level 30 already and came with legacy skins
- Anony****
Always instant delivery. I’ve bought around 10 accounts from them and they always meet the requirements. My favorite part is finding the sweet skin shards that some have on them! The only reason that I am giving them 4 out of 5 stars is because they raised the price on me about 10 dollars since I started buying accounts!

Delivery - Fast

- So****

Refunds - Easy

100.00%
Industry Average
i had a horrible experience with them but they did refund me so atleast ill give them that.
- Anony****
So far so good, got the account instantly. I hope if it gets banned for botting or rmt I get a refund or another account.!
- Ana R****
Then you refund what I had spent and I said to myself “well I got my money back so I know these people are legit so I might just try again and see if it works” it turned out that I worked so I’m thankful for your honesty in the way you treat business and that we both got what we wanted in the end.
- Niels Melg****
99.31%
Great service
- Anony****
fast and safe service love it
good service