Upgrade Your Auto Reviews

4PM
4PM

Tell us how Upgrade Your Auto made you happy

Telephone
"I received door and deck trim, started peeling within one week and it was installed exactly as they requested. I was ask to return for full refund (at my expense) after four months and they now have my purchase back in their possession (186.95) plus freight they have blocked my phone and no response. My wife called them from a work number and spoke to Renee she said that they could not help and that was it. They are thieves !!!! Run Run Run"
Are you Upgrade Your Auto? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Thank you for your prompt service and great product. I will be buying form you again."
"Pleasure to buy from. Very friendly and helpful. Everything arrived on time and with factory like quality."
"They were so helpful with my order. My product showed delivered however I could not locate it. When I called the carrier they informed me of where they placed it to keep out of view from anyone seeing it. One of the best Automotive company's I have bought from. Thank you"
"PACKAGE NEVER RECIEVED!! CALLED ONLY TO FIND OUT, NO REFUND NOR DID THEY EVEN WANT TO RESEND THE PACKAGE! KEEP IN MIND THIS WAS ONLY A 55$ ITEM! BEWARE WHEN PURCHASING FROM THIS COMPANY. ACTUALLY DON'T PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY. BEST OF LUCK!"
"I bought Rear Deck Trim from " Upgrade Your Auto " . The product was Like a Saw&Wanted and the delivery was just in a few days ."
Upgrade Your Auto is rated 3.50 based on 6 reviews