Urban Decay Reviews

75% of reviewers recommend Urban Decay

How would you rate Urban Decay ?

"Love their products however the customer service leaves much to be desired! I purchase a whole lot of make up from various brands (I makeup brides and also advise on makeup). My favourite products mainly come from urban decay (especially as they are cruelty free!) however one of my many eyeliners from UD fell out of the casing (I.e. the kohl fell out of the pencil). I contacted customer services and they were extremely unhelpful and refused to exchange. The item IS faulty!! I have used half of it but the other half was not free and is now unusable!!! I go through around 8 - 15 eyeliners every 6 months and have never had this problem nor have I ever complained to UD about any products! NOT impressed!"
"Quick delivery and very good quality product - identical to picture online."
"Love the service and products xx"
"Friendly staff who helped me choose the right gift for my daughter."
"Fast delivery, good prices and 1st quality products"
"i used the Urban Decay shop inside Debenham's in Birmingham city centre. it's a pretty shop, with all their newest products in as soon as they're released, and the staff are very friendly, always willing to show you how to use something or help you test out colours. they are not stingy with their samples either, they will let you take away two or three colours of foundation to try at home. it's a great place."
"No customer service skills. Staff too busy making up customers to acknowledge customers who want to spend money on products. No advice on products. No sales interest or techniques. No wrapping products/bags of any kind either. Poor experience. Won't ever shop there again"
"The woman who helped me choose my shade of lipstick was really friendly and made me feel so comfortable trying on products till i was happy! She also showed me other products she thought would suit me and I left with a foundation brush which i now cannot stop using!"
Urban Decay is rated 4.00 based on 8 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!