USGoBuy Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend USGoBuy
00AM
12AM

Popular Questions:

How can I contact USGoBuy?

Tell us how USGoBuy made you happy

"Dear All, Once again i find myself writing to these kind of email to USGOBUY. I honestly cannot understand if this company is simply unprofessional or looking for sneaky ways to scam people. First my order got cancelled and I was not notified.. Secondly, when I was finally refunded i got only a portion of the moment. After much hassle and about 50 phone calls that went unanswered I was finally refunded all my money, about three days later, and they pretended I was crazy, that the money was there all along. The cherry on top of all this nonsense is the new development that occurred, yesterday.. After paying an outrageous 3106.47 USD shipping fee, I thought my nightmare with USGOBUY was finally over... But noooo. As soon as I was finished paying, I got not one but two emails claiming that I have two new packages that has just arrived at the warehouse.. How could that be? I thought to myself, as it has been weeks since I have not ordered anything. So, I did the only logical thing- I requested to get some photos of the mystery packages. From the first photo I got the tracking number, and was able to track that parcel. It arrived at that warehouse, on 16.01.2019...(Exactly as amazon said) Today is the 07.03.2019. Even better yet, It was handed over to a guy named Ken. Well Mr. Ken. What on earth have you been doing with my package for so freaking long?? Keeping it warm perhaps?? And you decided it was perfect to had it back to me only after I've already paid 3000 USD for shipping? So, as I type this email, I received a second email from USGOBUY. With 5 blurry photos of the second package. This time the photo was so bad I couldn't make out the tracking number. That is okay, I will use the tracking number given to me when I bought said package. So this package was delivered on the 14.01. Is this a joke or is this company taking me for a fool?? Well, either way you better have a great explanation to why my two packages magically appeared right after I've paid so much to have everything shipped together. Plus, they give you a calculator that supposedly, calculate the shipping cost.. Well that is a big fat lie also.. No surprise there.. You better have a good explanation for this. This company is a fraud, a scam and unprofessional."
Are you USGoBuy? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"It would appear that USGoBuy has stolen my packages and refuses to give them back. USGoBuy has stolen my packages and refuses to give them back claiming I can't verify my identity.... After dealing with me for weeks, forcing me to send them private documentation to backup my claims, and then on top of this telling me they have verified who I am, now I am being told they refuse to help me and won't be releasing the package. After contacting customer service I was told the warehouse, whoever is running it, wouldn't release my packages for reasons untold. I have verified my account to the tees. Shipped on the account multiple times and they still refuse to send my packages. Attempting to attain legal contact information to start the litigation process as their customer service has been nothing but abhorrent from day one and now they've literally stolen from me. They replied to another review I wrote claiming I asked to change the email and password, but all I needed changed was the password. These dudes are stealing from people. They have even ignored my BBB report."
"Cost Effective, Much Savings, items delivered within estimated time, Package consolidation feature is just admirable."
USGoBuy is rated 3.00 based on 4 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access