USGoBuy Reviews

67% of reviewers recommend USGoBuy

How would you rate USGoBuy ?

"It would appear that USGoBuy has stolen my packages and refuses to give them back. USGoBuy has stolen my packages and refuses to give them back claiming I can't verify my identity.... After dealing with me for weeks, forcing me to send them private documentation to backup my claims, and then on top of this telling me they have verified who I am, now I am being told they refuse to help me and won't be releasing the package. After contacting customer service I was told the warehouse, whoever is running it, wouldn't release my packages for reasons untold. I have verified my account to the tees. Shipped on the account multiple times and they still refuse to send my packages. Attempting to attain legal contact information to start the litigation process as their customer service has been nothing but abhorrent from day one and now they've literally stolen from me. They replied to another review I wrote claiming I asked to change the email and password, but all I needed changed was the password. These dudes are stealing from people. They have even ignored my BBB report."
"Cost Effective, Much Savings, items delivered within estimated time, Package consolidation feature is just admirable."
USGoBuy is rated 3.67 based on 3 reviews