Van Trader Compare Reviews

customer.services@theinsurers.co.uk

Category:
Business & Office

Tell us how Van Trader Compare made you happy

"It says guaranteed to beat your renewal price, which is not the case I phoned up and it was a wasted of time. I will not use again."
Are you Van Trader Compare? No one is perfect. Reply to this negative review and show your potential customers that you value the feedback Van Trader Compare receives and that when things do go wrong you do your best to put things right. Reply Free
"All quotes much more expensive than other sites"
"Great way to compare insurance Companies. Results were pretty much instant and I got the cover I wanted"
"Grate to get prices so quickly"
"I was looked after from start to finish, from my initial enquiry to receiving a very competitive quote comparison, far cheaper than I was actually paying, all my questions were answered professionally , I would not hesitate to recommend Van Trader Compare for your insurance. 5 star treatment with a great saving"
"All of the quotations were very good and especially as some would mirror my existing insurance."
"Helps a lot easy-to-use"
"Brilliant site, Had a great deal. Quality insurance, at good value."
"The price was £70.00 cheaper than my renewal and was with the same insurance company but with a different broker."
"Good insurance and cheap"
"WAS A QUICK AND GOOD SERVICE"
"The quotes I received did no way relate to the final offer,also I filled in details on the quote site and to complete purchase probably repeated this info twice on the phone took nearly an hour won't be doing that again,joke"
"Saved me time ringing around for quotes"
"Quick easy to do and fast results"
"Easy to use site. Excellent prices."
"Save my money more then £ 1000.00 thankyou !"
"Was a lot dearer by a long chalk than most others. Indeed even after a few years of faithfully sticking with you. Also I now find it annoying, to say the least, that you assured me that the £340 odd was a very competitive rate... even for third party and theft! I had a wide choice of fully comp insurers for under £180. I had one in the end that was fully comp and ticked all the other boxes for £175 Regards Kenneth"
"thankyou quick and easy no fuss and remind me when insurance is due also cheaper than the other companies, as my last co increased their prices by 50 % . keep it up thanh you"
"Extremely user friendly however would take issue with two things. Firstly on most of the quotes we received, a company called Autonet were the most competitive. In applying to buy the product on-line out of office hours we were unable to purchase the product failing to get pass their request for confirmation of web quote number and the email address we had used. During office hours you are unable to get this far as all you get is 'unable to quote please contact a member of our sales team' Autonet do not want you to purchase their product on-line instead they want you to have to talk to them and after purchasing several policies from them we are yet to be able to purchase their product at the on-line premium quoted. Second issue is that every time we got a quote we were contacted by a company called Commercial vehicle direct who do not appear on Autotrader comparison site but appear to have our information readily to hand. Surely this is wrong as I have not given my permission for Autotrader to pass on my contact details to them unless there is some hidden paragraph in Autotraders T&C. Over than these issues we found it easy to complete the quotation form and will use Autotrader van compare again in the future. P.Turner on behalf of the Self-Employed Owner Drivers Association UK"
"You get what it says on the tin!!"
Van Trader Compare is rated 3.89 based on 44 reviews