VAPE WILD Reviews

94% of reviewers recommend VAPE WILD

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does VAPE WILD deliver?

Tell us how VAPE WILD made you happy

"Great prices ALWAYS - not just on sales - and excellent customer service. They are 1 of the only 2 places I stick with for juice and devices."
Are you VAPE WILD? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"I love ordering from vape wild. All the juices are awesome. I have always gotten what i ordered and then some!"
"I ordered the Welcome Sample Pack 4 Bottle Bonanza Extravaganza (had to look up how to spell that 😂), it was only $1! So that's an awesome deal to begin with PLUS they gave me 2 extra smaller samples of "Wrecking Ball" which is Banana Cream Pudding and their January Mystery Flavor which tastes like Gingerbread. The flavors I ordered were "Double Rainbow" which is a really sweet rainbow candy, "Murica" which is like the Rocket you buy from the Ice Cream Truck when you're a kid, "Razzleberry" which is Raspberry and Blackberry, and "Summer Solstice" which is a Tropical Mixed Drink. They're all really good! And on the bag all my juices were in someone even wrote my name and a cute message! "Kira, Vape On! - Jess" I just thought that was a really cute touch to make it more personal. And it was delivered within 5 days! I'll only buy my juice from vapewild from now on 👌❤"
"The 1st Time I used this site was to buy replacement parts. They sent me a couple samples. 1 I liked, 1 I loved! Ordered more! They sent me my stuff & MORE samples! I now have a couple new Juice favorites! Smart business model! Great prices! Best experience with online vape everything!"
"The selection of e-juice is extensive plus i have received free samples of yummy juice. I will definitely buy from Vape Wild again."
"Everything was extremely affordable, they had a wide variety of flavors and nic content. Everything tasted absolutely amazing."
"Great flavors!"
"Fast and reliable shipping. And they have me too free bottles of juice!"
"Such great and friendly folks awesome customer service. So pleased with their services"
"Crazy low prices on tons of vaping products. Instead of spending $25+ on 60ml locally, I was able to order 120ml of different flavors, for under $10! Shipping is also relatively cheap. I don't know about anyone else, but I will accept deals like that all day."
"Horrible experience"
"I was satisfied with my order"
"Always great shipping and service at Vape Wild. The like the sales they have and you always get a bunch of free gifts with every order. I've gotten free samples of flavors I'd never thought of trying; but liked."
"As always they carry a Awsome line of house juice at unbeatable prices. All orders get free 10 mil samples , so I get to try flavors I would not normally order. I have always received my orders within 5 working days ."
"Very good customer service!"
"Vape wild has helped us lower our nicotinw intake and still enjoy vaping. There are so many unique flavors and their products are well made. They even have 1.5% nicotine wish is the lowest other than 0% we can find."
"THERE ARE GOOD ON THERE E-JUICE"
VAPE WILD is rated 4.65 based on 17 reviews