www.variedshoes.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.variedshoes.com

Tell us how www.variedshoes.com made you happy
Placed an order a month ago, never received it, was shipped to the wrong county, supposedly. Never was I notified the address it shipped to was not the same as the address on my original order. I cannot contact anyone from this company, no number only email and who knows if it actually get to this horrible company. At this point I want a refund!
Everyone needs to report them toBBB because I am I ordered 3 pairs of sandals and didnt recieve anything how can they just steal people money ima get down to the bottom of it they wont steal from noone else im Angry and very disappointed
I HATE YOUUU IM DOWN 399$ I WAS TRYING TO BUT MY FAMILY SHOES AND I ORDERED ALOMST A YEAR AGO!!!!!!!!!!
I ordered my checkerd Van's and they never came I am very disappointed someone should sue if we don't get our shoes at all or in a nice condition
Never received my order for almost 2 months .will definitely report to the better business bureau.
Really zero stars. wish I read reviews first. Shoes haven't come in almost 2 months. hoping to get refund. I hate being duped by fraudulent companies. shame on me.
Placed an order on Oct. 28th and haven't received them yet. I emailed the company and they blamed the Postal Service. No shipment email and No tracking number. Just unprofessional!!
Wish I would have reviewed them first before ordering. I won't make that mistake again. My bank was great about crediting me back but I never received shoes or any correspondence back other than a fake tracking number
They take your money and don’t send you what is bought. They won’t respond to any emails you send them. Six months later still no shoes, no money back. NOT HAPPY!!! I WANT MY MONEY BACK.
Pair of shoes arrived with broken heel!!!!! Sent pictures. No exchange offered. Was told to give the shoes to someone as gift or exchange partial refund. Company policy says they are to pay return shipping in this case; however, I am being told that I will bear the cost of returning the shoes!!!!!!!!! Contacting bank today!!!!
I wish I could give a ZERO. I ordered 3 pairs of shoes. I got 2 pairs and one of them was not even close the fitting the size stated on the website. The 3rd pair I NEVER got a refund for even though they kept sending me a picture of the word "refunded" - didn't say WHAT was refunded or how much or even to WHERE. So someone got a refund, but it wasn't me. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE.
I ordered a pair of sandals on May 20. It is now June 14 and I have still not recieved them! After reading many reviews that said that people had either not recieved their shoes, got the wrong ones or only recieved a partial order, I realize that I will have to get my bank to get a refund. Horrible company.
Like everyone else, ordered in early April... and it’s early June and have only received 1 of the 2 pairs. I’ve sent numerous emails complaining and they respond in broken English that they promise they’re coming and can’t refund me. I hope they get shut done.
Tried to return the shoes within the 15 day return policy - all i got was the run around!!!! The company would not provide me information on how to return the product. Will be filing a complaint with FTC.gov as previously mentioned by another customer.
PLEASE, everyone, go to FTC.gov and file a complaint against this company for failing to send product! I’m going on a month and a half since ordering and have received nothing. I opened a case with PayPal and like the other reviewer, I got a fedex tracking number, which 10 days later still has not been scanned/updated at all. I email them daily, sometimes multiple times a day, demanding a refund. I’ve filed a report with the FTC. I STRONGLY URGE everyone to file a report as well! This company needs to be shut down! PS: I ordered my shoes from Flipmoda, but they are the same company.
Don’t buy! Order came 5 weeks after purchase. One pair was cute... a little small. The other pair came damaged. It had a hole and it was dirty. It also stunk like cheap fabric. I emailed customer service and they told me they’ll give me partial payment I told them NO I want a full refund. They said they’ll give me a full refund if I return the shoes and pay for shipping. Asked how much shipping is...I still haven’t gotten a response. Guess I’m out $50.
Ordered over a month ago have not received shoes. The first tracking number they sent is fraudulent and when I contacted Paypal to initiate a claim they sent another tracking number from FedEx in California, however the first tracking was from China and fake. Needless to say with the FedEx number it stil says it will be another week for delivery, and that is if is is real. I ordered over a month ago.
I ordered from them over a month ago and still haven't gotten my shoes! I can't track it because it doesn't say anything when I put the tracking number in this is the worst online company that I have ever dealt with!!! Please please don't order from them
I wouldn't suggest this company to my worst enemy. They don't even deserve 1 star, thats how poorly run this company is. They debited my card and I am going on 2 months with out my order! I can not express how AWFUL the service has been. I no longer want the product.
Still waiting for my order!
www.variedshoes.com is rated 1.42 based on 31 reviews