www.variedshoes.com Reviews

14% of reviewers recommend www.variedshoes.com

Tell us how www.variedshoes.com made you happy

"Pair of shoes arrived with broken heel!!!!! Sent pictures. No exchange offered. Was told to give the shoes to someone as gift or exchange partial refund. Company policy says they are to pay return shipping in this case; however, I am being told that I will bear the cost of returning the shoes!!!!!!!!! Contacting bank today!!!!"
"I wish I could give a ZERO. I ordered 3 pairs of shoes. I got 2 pairs and one of them was not even close the fitting the size stated on the website. The 3rd pair I NEVER got a refund for even though they kept sending me a picture of the word "refunded" - didn't say WHAT was refunded or how much or even to WHERE. So someone got a refund, but it wasn't me. DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE."
"I ordered a pair of sandals on May 20. It is now June 14 and I have still not recieved them! After reading many reviews that said that people had either not recieved their shoes, got the wrong ones or only recieved a partial order, I realize that I will have to get my bank to get a refund. Horrible company."
"Like everyone else, ordered in early April... and it’s early June and have only received 1 of the 2 pairs. I’ve sent numerous emails complaining and they respond in broken English that they promise they’re coming and can’t refund me. I hope they get shut done."
"Tried to return the shoes within the 15 day return policy - all i got was the run around!!!! The company would not provide me information on how to return the product. Will be filing a complaint with FTC.gov as previously mentioned by another customer."
"PLEASE, everyone, go to FTC.gov and file a complaint against this company for failing to send product! I’m going on a month and a half since ordering and have received nothing. I opened a case with PayPal and like the other reviewer, I got a fedex tracking number, which 10 days later still has not been scanned/updated at all. I email them daily, sometimes multiple times a day, demanding a refund. I’ve filed a report with the FTC. I STRONGLY URGE everyone to file a report as well! This company needs to be shut down! PS: I ordered my shoes from Flipmoda, but they are the same company."
"Don’t buy! Order came 5 weeks after purchase. One pair was cute... a little small. The other pair came damaged. It had a hole and it was dirty. It also stunk like cheap fabric. I emailed customer service and they told me they’ll give me partial payment I told them NO I want a full refund. They said they’ll give me a full refund if I return the shoes and pay for shipping. Asked how much shipping is...I still haven’t gotten a response. Guess I’m out $50."
"Ordered over a month ago have not received shoes. The first tracking number they sent is fraudulent and when I contacted Paypal to initiate a claim they sent another tracking number from FedEx in California, however the first tracking was from China and fake. Needless to say with the FedEx number it stil says it will be another week for delivery, and that is if is is real. I ordered over a month ago."
"I ordered from them over a month ago and still haven't gotten my shoes! I can't track it because it doesn't say anything when I put the tracking number in this is the worst online company that I have ever dealt with!!! Please please don't order from them"
"I wouldn't suggest this company to my worst enemy. They don't even deserve 1 star, thats how poorly run this company is. They debited my card and I am going on 2 months with out my order! I can not express how AWFUL the service has been. I no longer want the product."
"Still waiting for my order!"
"I ordered on March 30 and still haven't received my order. I wish I would've read the reviews before ordering. The tracking number does say they're in route. It's never taken this long to receive an online order. I'm worried that IF they come they won't be what I ordered. NEVER again!"
"I have not received my shoes for over a month! Please do not order from Varied Shoes they are a fraudulent company!!!"
"Much like many others who have posted their review, I too never received my slip on sneakers and I am extremely upset, disappointed, and violated!!!"
"Return policy is very difficult. They respond with email after email talking you our of it. Then when they finally gave me the return instructions, I have to pay my own postage, take a pic of the receipt and describe the order---which I think is weird because can't they just look in the box.?."
"Scam. Never received shoes. Do not order!"
"SCAM SCAM!!!! It’s been a month I purchase the shoes and nothing. The tracking info makes no sense!!!!!!"
"DO NOT ORDER FROM VARIED SHOES! I placed my order over two months ago and still have not received my shoes...the tracking number they sent me is invalid and I have emailed their customer service numerous times and have not received a response. Not to mention there is no phone number listed to call them...SCAM, SCAM, SCAM!!!!"
"Scam I’m still waiting for my order. The tracking number they gave me is invalid. I contacted via email to be told I need to send my concern to another email. Re sent email to email address given and no response."
"Horrible scam. They will steal your money and never get you the product. No customer service phone number. No contact with the email address."
www.variedshoes.com is rated 1.59 based on 22 reviews