www.variedshoes.com Reviews

of reviewers recommend www.variedshoes.com

Tell us how www.variedshoes.com made you happy
Received order confirmation. It’s been a month and still nothing more, not even shipping information. The order confirmation seems generic from China. Customer Service info is not legit. I disputed with PayPal. Scam!
Variedshoes.com are a legit company. I ordered shoes from them back in January they tell you 5 to 10 business days or something like that o t took until April. Now I am not sure if some of this was due to covid-19, because everything was backed up or if customer service is just that terrible. I know I am kinda going back and forth but before Covid the review s were bad as well. Another thing that was terrible is you could not reach anyone I called to try and cancel my order nothing I emailed them they said that the package was on the way check the mail. They need to get better customer service to let people know what is going on. My first package like I said April the second package was June. the shoes were nice. I just think if people knew they might not get their product for 3 or 4 months that this would be conveyed this might alleviate some stress any how there's my 2 cents on the matter
Still waiting on my shoes people????
This site should be taken off the internet. This is nothing but a scam!!! They keep emailing me stating my package is on the way. The keep giving me fake tracking numbers. How could a human being be so conniving, scammer put up a phoney website and steal people money. This makes it bad for other website. You must be lonely and sad to sit in your home and scam people. I curse you and hope nothing good comes to you.
Never received my order. PayPal would not reimburse. They said this was not a “covered purchase” by their policy due to the company’s issues. VariedShoes never acknowledged my emails and I never saw my items I ordered nor any refund.
I wouldn’t even give this a one rating. Ordered April 9th 2020. Still haven’t received my order. Went through PayPal for a refund have not received it yet. Buyer beware!!
Paid for express on May 9th here it is May 25th and still no product.
Terrible. Stole my money. Had to open a case with PayPal which has taken forever. They gave PayPal a phony tracking number that every shipping company says doesn’t even exist. Avoid!!!
Never received item and fed ex stated number provided does not exist, DO NOT BUY FROM THEM!
I was scammed as well.
SCAM, SCAM, SCAM. Ordered a pair of shoes earlier this year, still waiting. I had to open a dispute with Paypal
As everyone else has said this is a scam site. They continue to reply to my emails, but don't send any product. They have not responded to my requests for my money back. They should not get 1 star as a rating....it needs to be a negative rating.... minus 20 stars! Don't get why/how theyre still in business??????
Oh dear, Looks like I was another victim. I too, ordered a pair of shoes and never received them. It has been months and they are e mailing me, but nothing has happened. They now want me to send a picture of something I don't have. Why are they still in operation?
This site is a scam. They take your money and refuse a refund when you contact them because you never receive your product. They will never give you any shipping information or confirmation. They only steal money.
Exact same as everyone else. I ordered shoes months ago that I have never received. I filed a dispute with PayPal. I hope I am able to get my money back. What a complete scam, and waste of time.
Ordered shoes march 7th have not recieved anything not even an email I only ordered one pair and im so glad because I had several in my cart im calling my bank on tomorrow
I ordered shoes February 29th. 3 weeks later the tracking information still hadn't updated so I emailed their "customer service". What a total joke. They told me they called the post office and was told it shipped. I waited a week and still had nothing. I emailed again and they said my package was stuck in customs (they come from California and I live in Michigan so they wouldn't even be going through customs). I waited a few more days and they said they must have got lost in customs and there were sending me a different pair. April 7th they said they had just sent me a new pair. The shipping label wasn't even created until April 12th. I asked them to cancel my order again and they said the shoes had already shipped, funny thing is that FedEx tracking still has not received the package. I have filed a claim with PayPal (who I used to purchase).
I ordered a pair of shoes like mid February. I got an email 4/17/20 saying it had been shipped. Although I'm not sure haven't clicked on the link. I wanted to write a review hopefully others think twice before ordering. I've also tried contacting them. First it takes forever to respond. I couldn't get my money back and all they could tell me was please be patient your shoes are at the post office you will get them soon. NEVER ordering from them again!!
I ordered 100$ worth of shoes over a month ago. Given tracking number that just states a label has been created. I have sent numerous emails to ask about where my order is. I am now demanding my money back.
Ordered shoes in February 2020 and it’s April 14, 2020 and I’ve been charged but no shoes yet. Went to the website and it gives you a link to contact them but when you click on it, it doesn’t forward you anywhere. Wish I would have checked reviews before I ordered. They will be reported.
www.variedshoes.com is rated 1.26 based on 53 reviews