Verizon Reviews

0% of reviewers recommend Verizon

How would you rate Verizon ?

"I switched from T mobile on a promotion of a certificate of $300 to purchase anything in their store...long story short, I purchased 2 hand held tablets (1/2 the size of normal tablet). Priced at $99 they then added them under a 2 year contract and charged me for 2 additional lines...Biggest scam, switch and bate..They reduced the 300 by the cost yet I'm stuck paying 20 bucks a month for 2 years that's 480 for 2 things bought using their 300 for switching...They are liars...don't do it run far and fast"
"Buying experience was worse than horrible. Very misleading and downright deceptive. Follow up information was equally poor. We will never deal with Verizon again."
Verizon is rated 1.00 based on 2 reviews