versachalk.com Reviews

90% of reviewers recommend versachalk.com
01AM
1AM

Tell us how versachalk.com made you happy

Delivery Speed
"Awesome customer service and support! Quick shipment. Thank y'all!"
Are you versachalk.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
Delivery Speed
"I received my order very quickly and I'm very pleased with the quality of the product. Thanks again!"
Delivery Speed
"Quick delivery! Very nice product! Love the bright colors of the chalk markers??"
Delivery Speed
"This chalk substitute is wonderful, fun and easy to use, and a real time saver at the farmers' market since I don't have to create my slate board at the last minute. I can do it the day before. Also, my order arrived in a very timely fashion - the day before market! Thank you."
Delivery Speed
"I got the opportunity to 'try' these art markers for free (only had to pay shipping)"
Delivery Speed
"Great help from staff and very quick postage!"
Delivery Speed
"ALL AS PROMISED WHICH WAS QUALITY QUICKLY THANKS"
Delivery Speed
"I didn't use the products personally but I bought some chalk markers for a present. Within two days of ordering them, my first package came and within three, the other was there. The service was speedy and professional. I loved it!"
Delivery Speed
"Love the vibrant colors and ease of erasing!"
Delivery Speed
"Super fast shipping and so easy to place an order. Wish there was thicker tipped markers though so writing on a street menu blackboard is nice and big. Will use again!"
"Fit my project"
"I can't wait to make a chalkboard for my granddaughters birthday.!"
Delivery Speed
"The website made it very easy to order, and the board came so quickly!"
Delivery Speed
"FAST SHIPPING! my items are perfect, exactly as described and perfect condition. We are very pleased with our order!"
Delivery Speed
"Just what I wanted and needed. The chalkboard contact paper works great for my project. Thank you for the chalk pens too."
Delivery Speed
"Worked perfect for a board sign project!"
Delivery Speed
"My order shipped out right away after ordering. I have not had the chance to use them yet but I was very pleased with how smoothly it was to navigate website and order them."
Delivery Speed
"I had a Great experience ordering online. I was notified each step of the process and I was happy to receive my liquid markers in just a few days. They work wonderfully and give me just the fine lines I need for my typography. Very happy with the service and product."
Delivery Speed
"Versachalk had exactly what I needed. It was easy to order and the products arrived quickly."
Delivery Speed
"All went well. Project was to display a menu for a new small town theatre's conscessionn stand. So many excited comments about all the color!!!!"
versachalk.com is rated 4.49 based on 100 reviews