https://vertex.market/ Reviews

of reviewers recommend https://vertex.market/

Tell us how https://vertex.market/ made you happy
I don't know what authors can write so long in reviews. It's just a convenient and reliable platform for buying and selling cryptocurrencies. That's it—no more awesome benefits. In my opinion, simplicity and reliability are enough.
Vertex Market is quite a profitable P2P exchange. I was advised by my friend, as its commission is quite low. I checked, and the feedbacks in the network about it is quite positive, or neutral, very few negative. And since I liked the Vertex Market service myself, I will continue to use this exchanger.
I was interested in Vertex Market thanks to its concept of peer-to-peer exchange. This greatly simplifies the procedure of buying cryptocurrency. After all, you can just purchase the right amount of digital coins from a person. And Vertex will guarantee that the transaction will be carried out according to all the rules.
I would like to note the user-friendly interface of the platform. There is nothing superfluous here. It is easy for the user to navigate.
I think it's a handy platform for purchasing cryptocurrency. I am glad that there is cashback. I prefer to buy coins from users in my country. There are very convenient conditions for payments. I just transfer money to the card and get crypto.
I've done 7 trades here already and once even got an excellent opportunity to sell crypto at significantly above market price. So if you monitor the offers frequently enough, you have a chance to get an excellent deal, I guess.
Very pleased with experience and can recoommend the company to other users.
Simple exchange, I can't say nothing wise, I'm just satisfied. Exchanged $3,750 to 0.35 bitcoins, paid under $20 commission. I didn't have a cryptowallet, so support explained me how to create a wallet, so it was not a challenge.Mike
I actively use cryptocurrency, mostly major coins, such BTC, Ripple, Ethereum, and Litecoin. I mine some and its not always easy to pay for goods and services with cryto. I needed a reliable exchange with best exchange rates offered. Traditional crypto platforms don’t suit me any longer. I’ve recently tried Vertex. Here I can either sell my crypto at the price THAT I WANT or wait and, once again, sell it for what I ask for. The buyer is always there, you just need some patience sometimes. No need to compromise.
The most comfortable way to exchange fiat to ctypto. I buy Bitcoin from time to time on this website. I think it`s a good investment. There are more then 50 000 users here. These are all real people. Due to the large number of customers, there is the possibility to select the best price in list of sellers.
Excellent exchange! I was testing a lot of exchanges and that's probably the most convenient one. As there are a lot of people there, so it's easy to find the best deal. It's quite easy to exchange crypto to fiat money there, really takes a few cllicks only.
I like the platform as I was able to buy USDT with PayPal. So far, i have not seen this anywhere and I was happy to try it out. Trade took 1h but that was ok as most of the time delay was the slow Ethereum network. I will use this platform again. I am inclined to actually store some of my holdings there and book the insurance.
the service is very simple to use which i apreciate a lot. interface is very intuitive so there was no need to go to faq page to find out how it works. exchange process took around 20 minutes a to z so i'll definitely be back is there is a need to get exchange done for a decent price.
I used the service several times seeling small amounts of crypto every time. Normally the transactions take only 10-20 minutes to get completed 100%. The commission is reasonable IMHO considering the service quality is very good. The interface is convenient and deserves an extra star
https://vertex.market/ is rated 4.75 based on 16 reviews