VictoriaPlum.com Reviews

80% of reviewers recommend VictoriaPlum.com

Tell us how VictoriaPlum.com made you happy

Own Driver
"Competitive price for items and excellent communication and delivery service."
Are you VictoriaPlum.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"quick service around delivery time,items brought of very good quality."
"Great product, great price. Quick, excellent service. Was delivered within three days of ordering. Extremely impressive."
"Delivered on time"
"Just ace. They have the best customer service and even the delivery driver was a cheerful chap. Bathroom looks amazing, if I could post a pic I would."
"I purchased a number of items from them as I was having a new bathroom, they constantly kept me up to date with delivery and ensured that all my purchases were delivered at a convenient time to suit me, I has a problem with the toilet seat I rang them and they sent me a new one the following day excellent service pleased with everything would absolutely recommend"
"Great products great price"
"Prompt delivery good quality"
"Excellent product and i love the price and the finance option"
"Well designed website with very competitive prices."
VictoriaPlum.com is rated 4.20 based on 15 reviews