VictoriaPlum.com Reviews

82% of reviewers recommend VictoriaPlum.com
11PM
11PM

Tell us how VictoriaPlum.com made you happy

Own Driver
"Delivered on time"
Are you VictoriaPlum.com? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback VictoriaPlum.com receives. Reply Free
"Just ace. They have the best customer service and even the delivery driver was a cheerful chap. Bathroom looks amazing, if I could post a pic I would."
"I purchased a number of items from them as I was having a new bathroom, they constantly kept me up to date with delivery and ensured that all my purchases were delivered at a convenient time to suit me, I has a problem with the toilet seat I rang them and they sent me a new one the following day excellent service pleased with everything would absolutely recommend"
"Bad service. Did not inform us originally that we needed parts that were not included in order. Then sent wrong items with order and some parts were missing. Meant our bathroom fitters had to wait 2 days for wrong parts to be picked up and correct parts to be redelivered. This caused the job to overun. Then I had to call Victoria Plum to ask where our refund was as it was overdue, they had charged us for the wrong parts but were not very friendly or helpful when I called. They acted as though they were doing us a favour by refunding us, they didn't take into account their mistakes and our inconvenience. Quality of the Taps we ordered is also poor Would not use again or recomemnd."
"Wasn’t happy with finish of bath purchased which they swapped within 2 days"
"Great products great price"
"They didn't."
"Prompt delivery good quality"
"Good service and good quality items. Delivery took a week, and one of my items was cheaper when buying it with another item - I had to find this out for myself, this was not presented as an option at any point."
"Excellent product and i love the price and the finance option"
"Well designed website with very competitive prices."
VictoriaPlum.com is rated 4.18 based on 11 reviews