VictoriaPlum.com Reviews

71% of reviewers recommend VictoriaPlum.com
Click Here

Tell us how VictoriaPlum.com made you happy

Own Driver
"The worst customer service ever received. We ordered 2 Taps in July, given 3 different delivery dates and still no Taps. On the last date given, I rang on the day to ensure that they were coming and was told they were en route... Then they didn't show again. Requested a refund a week and a half ago and still no refund. Again just given empty promises when we ring. AVOID!!!"
Are you VictoriaPlum.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Get Access
"I bought bathroom taps and kitchen taps had so many problems you ring to speak to customer service waited 18mins for them to answer the adviser kept putting me on hold waste of time .Do not buy from them not interested in any issues you have. Stay away from this company."
"SHOCKINGLY BAD. Waited all day for a delivery, phoned 3 times , was told it was on way. NO SHOW. Phoned today for refund + told they were OUT OF STOCK. Now due £450 refund, refund call took 25 mins. If I had been told I would’ve ordered diff item"
"Competitive price for items and excellent communication and delivery service."
"quick service around delivery time,items brought of very good quality."
"Great product, great price. Quick, excellent service. Was delivered within three days of ordering. Extremely impressive."
"Delivered on time"
"Just ace. They have the best customer service and even the delivery driver was a cheerful chap. Bathroom looks amazing, if I could post a pic I would."
"I purchased a number of items from them as I was having a new bathroom, they constantly kept me up to date with delivery and ensured that all my purchases were delivered at a convenient time to suit me, I has a problem with the toilet seat I rang them and they sent me a new one the following day excellent service pleased with everything would absolutely recommend"
"Bad service. Did not inform us originally that we needed parts that were not included in order. Then sent wrong items with order and some parts were missing. Meant our bathroom fitters had to wait 2 days for wrong parts to be picked up and correct parts to be redelivered. This caused the job to overun. Then I had to call Victoria Plum to ask where our refund was as it was overdue, they had charged us for the wrong parts but were not very friendly or helpful when I called. They acted as though they were doing us a favour by refunding us, they didn't take into account their mistakes and our inconvenience. Quality of the Taps we ordered is also poor Would not use again or recomemnd."
"Wasn’t happy with finish of bath purchased which they swapped within 2 days"
"Great products great price"
"They didn't."
"Prompt delivery good quality"
"Good service and good quality items. Delivery took a week, and one of my items was cheaper when buying it with another item - I had to find this out for myself, this was not presented as an option at any point."
"Excellent product and i love the price and the finance option"
"Well designed website with very competitive prices."
VictoriaPlum.com is rated 3.82 based on 17 reviews