Vida Glow Reviews

of reviewers recommend Vida Glow
Read Vida Glow Reviews
It not only taste good but it is easy to use I have only used it for a week but my skin has a subtle glow thank you
Loving it right now and seeing the benefits on my skin and nails
My skin and hair especially has improved im hooked!
Absolutely love Vida Glow. Sampled the mango flavoured collagen, added some mango fruit and loved it💞
A little pricey so need to alternate😩
amazing service, products arrived super quick.
The Marine Collogen is so good, I am ordering more.
The facial cleanser and the exfoliation gels are incredible.
Amazing products. This is number 4 packs I've used this product. And I love the way of changing my skin condition from internal showing out of my skin tone. I really appreciate i found this brand and I will continue use for future. If possible have any chance I would love to joining the team as career for myself and others changing everyone women's and men's life.
fast delivery
Hi Ying, thank you for sharing this feedback! We can't wait to hear all about your results xx
Excellent online shopping experience, order received in 2 days! Plus, quite a few free samples included 🙌
Hi lovely, thank you so much for sharing your experience! We're so thrilled that you're loving the samples xx
That's good taste
Hi Jie, thank you for your lovely feedback! So glad you're loving the taste xx
Although I think Vida Glow is expensive, I have noticed a good change in my skin. I’m ageing and I’m on Roaccutane, so Vida Glow has a big job to do! My skin is softer and my nails grow faster. I can’t really comment on what it does for my hair, as the Roaccutane has made it dry, however, my scalp isn’t as flaky as it should be while using Roaccutane! Yay! I buy the original flavour and it doesn’t alter the taste of the drinks I put it in. You’ll need to be patient with the product, as it doesn’t work overnight. It took about eight (8) weeks for me to notice changes. I have two servings per day. As mentioned previously, it’s expensive, but I won’t be stopping using it because it’s working for me! 😀
Hi lovely, thank you so much for taking the time to share your experience. We are so happy to hear about the visible results you're seeing for your skin and nails with our Marine Collagen supplements! xx
I’d like to know when you plan to delivery the products that I ordered and you claimed to have shipped. How is it being shipped, by horse and buggy?
Hi Lorraine, thank you so much for taking the time to share your feedback.

As mentioned in our correspondence, your order is currently in transit. Due to the challenges presented by the pandemic, unfortunately there has been an impact on the normal practice of delivery and our shipping partners are experiencing substantial delays in their network.

We are so sorry for the inconvenience caused by the delay. If there is anything further we can assist with, please don't hesitate to ask.
I have been using Vida Glow for past 6 months and my skin has never looked better!! I have been getting so many compliments on the inner glow and this is all contributed to the amazing Vida Glow product! I LOVE the blueberry flavour and love the convenience of the individual sachets! All I can say is Try it - you won’t be disappointed and see the compliments start coming your way❤️
Hi Helen, thank you so much for sharing this amazing feedback! We are so happy to hear about how we've contributed to your glow xx
Very good product , I can see a visible result within 2 weeks ( 3 serves per day) .
Product is great. But no extra royal discount for repeated order clients, price even higher than individual purchases through cash rewards.
I love the beautiful products from Vida glow~ have been using them for 3 months now. Especially love the anti-g-ox as it taste so refreshing, I drink it with a cup of water first thing in the morning, and it just gives me a nice start of the day.
Well my nails grew as fast as weeds. My Hair I really didn’t notice any difference & nilch with my skin which was the number 1 reason for buying it.
Very Happy with Red Algae Marine Collagen.
The pump container is easy to use.
My skin is feeling smooth and fresh
Great product fast delivery very happy
I ordered 6 weeks ago and I still don’t have my order
I have tried the original, mango, cranberry and blueberry collagen. The original really is tasteless and I put it in coffee or tea. It is so easy to use. I don’t eat seafood but I can’t smell or taste the original flavour.
I liked the blueberry and the cranberry but the mango was a little sweet.
I definitely see a difference in my skin and I have received lots of compliments so I will continue to use Vida Glow.
My only concern is the amount of packaging they use, I would prefer less wrapping but I do appreciate the generous samples included in each delivery.
Vida Glow is rated 4.33 based on 36 reviews