Vista print Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Vista print

Tell us how Vista print made you happy

"Have done business cards, postcards and note cards and have been exceptionally pleased with all of the results! From stock designs to my own, VistaPrint has been great! Highly recommend!"
Are you Vista print? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Fast service and good quality items at acceptable prices. All our students will be getting very nice mugs this year with our company logo"
"Our business cards came in and the looked better than we thought they would. We will return to purchase more in the future!!"
"Very good and helpful service!! Cant recommend enough."
"Made some simple changes to my business cards that gave the card a new look! Very pleased!"
"The Vistaprint.com website was a learning experience. But, I love the business cards I received with my Ocean Painting as the background. I give them proudly. I did call their 800 number and the personnel are extremely helpful with croping my painting photo and the color of the script on the card."
"I recently purchased a business card from VistaPrint and I was very happy with their service. It is very easy to create business card from their templates and you receive it in few days at your door. I will use it again soon."
"inexpensive business cards with lots of printing flexibility very quick shipping crisp results I have used them for years and am very happy -Rachelle"
"I ordered a t shirt to wear at a convention, there wasn't a lot of time to get one printed and delivered on time. They did a fantastic job! Looks perfect and arrived a day earlier than expected!"
"An item arrived damaged. Not only did they replace it for free but they replaced it with 2 more items!"
"I ordered my business cards and they are perfect. I've never used vistaprint before and wasn't 100% convinced they wouldn't be that good and honestly, I was proven very wrong. They look very professional. I really like how many different design options there are and the priced were reasonable aswell"
"Price was very reasonable. Product was bright and easily read. Fast shipping."
"Good quality products. Easy to use website with good design templates"
"THE WORK WAS BEAUTIFULLY DONE. THE CURATOR AT THE MUSEUM SAID AND I QUOTE THIS IS EXCELLENT."
"The work was very great my work is usually exhibit in Art Gallery and they examined everything before it is exhibit and the curator said the piece was excellent. Which is what all artists stride for."
"Have ordered ALL my business cards. banners and T-Shirts from tis company and have been very pleased with them as well."
"Quick turnaround, product as described, easy ordering."
"The Vista Print web site provides a much simpler input and has much better editing available when creating a custom product. One major editing need that BuildaSign DOES NOT provide is the ability to move a portion of the input to the front or back, or re-arrange the input easily. It requires you to delete objects, go back to the source, re-download and re-input them to the project to revise order. I did not see the size of the input file or the dpi requirements. In order to complete my order for a flag banner, I ultimately sent a very large file to the art department and left it to them to determine the final results. Though I have had nice results from BuildaSign, I feel the website is in need of a major re-work. Vista Print has an easy to use website, reasonable prices, return customer benefits, and very quick delivery."
"Good quality product, speedy delivery, sorted a query really quickly."
"Very Happy"