Vista print Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Vista print

How would you rate Vista print ?

(optional)

5 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Tonya Jensen

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Vista print in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
Tonya Jensen
"The Vista Print web site provides a much simpler input and has much better editing available when creating a custom product. One major editing need that BuildaSign DOES NOT provide is the ability to move a portion of the input to the front or back, or re-arrange the input easily. It requires you to delete objects, go back to the source, re-download and re-input them to the project to revise order. I did not see the size of the input file or the dpi requirements. In order to complete my order for a flag banner, I ultimately sent a very large file to the art department and left it to them to determine the final results. Though I have had nice results from BuildaSign, I feel the website is in need of a major re-work. Vista Print has an easy to use website, reasonable prices, return customer benefits, and very quick delivery."
Ilinca
"Quick turnaround, product as described, easy ordering."
Doug's
"Very Happy"
Brenda Oxlee
"Good quality product, speedy delivery, sorted a query really quickly."
Lewis Wenman
"I noticed I received an email from royal stating my delivery wouldn't be delivered as I mistakenly put the wrong address on my details as I moved to a new property, I informed vista print what had happend and they not only dispatched another parcel the same day garenteed delivery for Friday but also refunded me my postage fee!!! AMAZING! I explained to the lovely chap that it was my fault but he said we know but we hope you are satisfied with our customer service I said I was not satisfied but EXSTREAMLY satisfied with the service. Will definatley use them again."
Vista print is rated 5.00 based on 5 reviews