Volkswagen UK Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Volkswagen UK

How would you rate Volkswagen UK ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
ecnomical serviced very well by them

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Volkswagen UK in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"ecnomical serviced very well by them"
Gary Simson
"Took my passat estate into their garage to have a timing belt and water pump done, as everyone knows this is a big and expensive job hence the reason I wanted a main dealer to do the work for peace of mind. I took my car down to them and couldn't park anywhere, the car park was flooded with cars dumped all over the place so I had to just leave it blocking cars in. My car was left with them over night and returned back to me at my home address the day after. The delivery driver left it on the street so I came out and moved it onto my drive, I then noticed a huge scratch on the roof of the car !. I emailed the service advisor and advised her ( Anna Fletcher ) of this and also the fact the book wasnt stamped ( after her telling me she would double check before it left ). She asked me to come back down and I got the book stamped and she looked at the scratch. She then asked me to wait until her manager was finished chatting so I waited 20 mins then told her I couldnt wait any longer. She told me once she had spoken to him she would email me back but never did. I emailed her again ( so I had everything in black and white ) asking her what was going on. Anna rang me today and basically told me " the scratch could not have happend in there " How could it not have happened in there ? is there some sort of bubble the cars are kept in I don't know about ? I have now threatend them with legal action."
Glenn Thomas
"Paid for next day delivery only to be advised it would be Monday 4 days later that it would arrive."
Volkswagen UK is rated 2.67 based on 3 reviews