Waitrose Gardening Reviews

83% of reviewers recommend Waitrose Gardening

Tell us how Waitrose Gardening made you happy

"Reasonable prices - a wee bit lower than others. Always sent by courier, and left at my very safe top floor flat if I'm not in. Excellent healthy plants sent within a short time. Good telephone setup for ordering etc.. Superb."
Are you Waitrose Gardening? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Bought 3 plants (2 * snake plants and a thyme) and they arrived very well packaged and in excellent condition. Wouldn't hesitate to use them again."
"Nice items, well packed and delivered quickly."
"Very pleased with Japanese anemones I ordered. Good sturdy plants and very well packed. Prompt delivery."
"An indicated 5 day despatch meant arrival in 10 days - they were unhelpful when I called for a progress status and the delivery person almost threw the delivery at me. I suspect the order hadn't been dealt with until I rang - the person on the phone was a little insympathetic. Unusual - I've bought from them before with no issues at all."
"Well packaged and plants in great condition."
Waitrose Gardening is rated 4.33 based on 6 reviews