Walrus Audio Reviews

96% of reviewers recommend Walrus Audio

About Walrus Audio: Walrus Audio is a leading designer and manufacturer of audio effects and musical instrument related electronics.

405-748-0074

colt@walrusaudio.com

Tell us how Walrus Audio made you happy

"I have a Phoenix powering my (huge) pedalboard as well as the 385 overdrive pedal. Both are very high quality. The graphics look great and on them. Both have exceeded my expectations. Well done people of Walrus Audio! You have made this guy very happy!"
"Bought a Deep Six compressor which I loved until it stopped working. Thankfully, the warranty process was painless and the CS rep I spoke to was an absolute pleasure. Will definitely be buying more Walrus pedals in the future!"
"I not only love the sound quality of walrus but the customer service is next to none. Got the Deep Six Compressor and it was DOA. Some bad noise and such. They paid for the return shipping twice because it was still having the issue after just a few minutes of use. They promptly sent a replacement unit free of charge and couldn't love the pedal more. All said, initially was bummed about the DOA pedal but was quickly convinced walrus is an outstanding company and I will be using their gear on tour and recording in my band and other projects. Daniel Gayler, Shaman Rock"
"Excellent distortion. I use it alone at times but mostly as a lead boost, being pushed by my Timmy pedal. They really sound great together."
"Customer interaction is always fantastic. Great company, amazing pedals. Very visually stunning artwork & layouts which really matters to a lot of players, me included."
"Love the 385 Distortion pedal, and their shirts! Definitely will be buying more gear and apparel from Walrus Audio in the future!"
"super soft tee shirt and nice touch with the box of picks! not to mention that the pedals are sick too!"
"I love Walrus Audio pedals. I own a Mayflower, Voyager and just recently got a Messner. I love all three of those drives and actively use them. I'm a pastor at a church and I play live worship music constantly. I use all three of my WA pedals frequently. Each of them has a character that adds value to my tonal quality."
"I recently bought a couple things from walrus (a blem sale Descent, and a special edition Voyager) I absolutely love both of them. And the way the team at Walrus has conducted business has been great. The voyager exceeded my expectations. When I got the descent it had a weird problem going on but the team responded to my concerns and got it fixed quickly, I was ready to rock in no time at all. These guys are great and they make great stuff."
"Easy and organized to shop, pay, and stay updated on tracking info; and then you get awesome products on the receiving end! Great all around."
"These pedals look awesome on any pedalboard but what's better is that you find out when you plug them in, they sound better than they look! I'm super happy with my multiple pedals from Walrus!"
"These folks deliver a great product and handle their business in a professional and more than satisfactory manor. I'm sure to continue following them and purchasing more in the future!"
"Been playing a looooooong time, and having reliable, quality gear is a must. This is the best power supply I've ever owned. The quality and craftsmanship are superb. It's over-built and does an exceptional job. You need this!!!"
"The entire buying process from browsing to shipping is very professional and streamlined for a small independent company. On top of this the products them selves are very well made and clearly have creative thought and craftsmanship put into them. Will be buying more products from Walrus in the future."
"You guys are phenomenal. I have had a bellwether, voyager, aetos, and now the luminary, and I'm always very impressed with the craftsmanship and how practical the pedals are for music. I can't wait to get A few more of your pedals, and I can't wait for future releases of your guys' pedals. Keep up the good work guys, Cody Oachs"
"This past month I went a little crazy and over the course of the month, I purchased three Walrus Audio pedals. I started with the seemingly simple first step of ordering the affordably priced Contraband fuzz. I ended up loving this so much that I decided to use a discount code the cool people at Walrus sent me to order the Julia chorus. This was supposed to be my last pedal for a while, but then they had to go and release these gorgeous, limited edition Messner OD's. So I snagged one of those and I couldn't be happier with these pedals. I love all of these pedals as much as I love my JHS gear. The Julia is the nicest sounding chorus I've ever tried, and it can go from simple shimmer to insanity with a few tweaks. The fuzz and the drive are both very unique and usable tones. I use the Messner a ton and the Contraband is like the secret sauce that you just throw in there when you want to kick someone in the face with something totally different. In my opinion, these pedals are of the highest quality in sound and they are aesthetically pleasing to the eye. Good design, good sound, good dudes. Buy a Walrus pedal."
"Very helpful support staff. Quick to answer questions, Easy to place an order, and shipping was quick. I was kept well informed during the entire process. Solid power supply and the Jupiter sounds great. Have and will continue to recommend to others. Keep up the great work and solid innovation."
"Absolutely incredible company. Top notch equipment, and the voyager is my favorite overdrive pedal. It's the best always on pedal out there. Totally cuts through any mix and makes you shine! The artwork is also untouchable. Well done guys!"
"Great pedal and shirts. Love your stuff, keep it coming! Thanks, Jud Powell GC Pro Salt Lake/ B-side Studios"
Walrus Audio is rated 4.80 based on 25 reviews