Waste King Rubbish Clearance Reviews

of reviewers recommend Waste King Rubbish Clearance
Own Driver

Tell us how Waste King Rubbish Clearance made you happy
A complete shambles. Payment (in advance) was based on an assumed amount of garden waste with an agreement that any difference would be paid for on a prorata basis. A different company showed up (supposedly a "sister" company) and they clearly had a different agenda. They immediately started haggling about the price and also advised that the amount they were told to collect was less that I had agreed with Waste King. After many phone calls between the different parties, they left having collected nothing. After apologies from Waste King I was promised, in writing, that a different team would come the next day to clear everything. The same other company came back the next day and the same guy started arguing again about the price. Again more calls with Waste King. After two hours the van was loaded with less that I paid for and the guys left. After much frustrating argument with Waste King they finally agreed to a partial refund having refused to remove the remainder of the agreed load. Altogether a very unpleasant experience and worse was the complete inconvenience caused. Not recommended.
Appalling. I booked 2 weeks in advance and they simply didn't show up. I was left with a grab load of waste on site which held up our schedule of works for 24 hours. On complaining I was told they'd be out immediately the but had to chase again and was then told it would be 2-3pm, they eventually contracted it out to another service provider who turned up at gone 4pm. This cost me more in wages paid to my team who were unable to work than the actual grab hire. I asked for someone senior to call me and was told maybe. I didn't get a call, apology or refund.
First time I have used this company and was very happy with the service. People on the phone are very nice and also the young man who collected my old furniture was very nice too. Collected as expected and I would recommend. I think it’s a two man job though lifting heavy furniture by just one person but apart from that very happy!
Danny arrived on time. He gave helpful advice regarding what can be put in the skip and what should be avoided. He also recommended that we ought to use a bigger skip given the amount of rubbish to be cleared.
Efficient good service guy who collected was very good and got it all cleared up quickly . Highly recommend would definitely use again
Very quick response! Good flexibility and service .Will use this company again for sure.
Thanks Marco for the feed back
Great service much better than hiring a skip I found it so much easier will definitely use waste king again very soon
Brilliant service. Tracy was very friendly and helpful on the phone and organised everything beautifully. Truck came next day and picked up all the rubbish. The guy worked solidly for two hours clearing up. They even were prepared to travel a long distance to provide the service. Excellent 5 stars
Thank you Simon I will pass it on to the team Stay safe
Fantastic service. From 1st phone call through to collection. Everybody extremely polite and helpful thank you very much. Will use again and highly recommend.
Excellent service delivered early and collected early next day would recommend
Thank you! From intial call to the clearance of the fencing by two young men, and the clear up afterwards was amazing! VERY pleased with the results and courtesey Dr Edward Diget 18th March 2020
Thanks Jill. thank you for the feed back will pass it on to the team
Great service - prompt and courteous at all stages!
Hi John, Thank you for the feed back
Quick and efficient. Than you
Friendly helpful service
Good "no fuss" service. Came when they said.
Thanks for the feed back Mike
Excellent service, accessible customer support. Placing order and arranging skip exchange was very straightforward and easy.
Office and clearance staff very friendly and accomodating.
Rubbish place in back garden was collected on time and with a minimum of fuss.Very pleased with the service and would not hesitate the use them again.
Waste Kings are probably one of the best waste clearance companies I have used in my 32 years of Facilities Manager
Thanks paul will pass it on to the team
The lady who booked our skip was a breath of fresh air, cheerfully answering the phone and very helpful, a true pleasure to deal with.
Waste King Rubbish Clearance is rated 4.62 based on 53 reviews