Tysons Watch and Jewelry Exchange Reviews

(703) 893-0566

justin@dcdiamonds.com

8150 Leesburg PikeA3

Tell us how Tysons Watch and Jewelry Exchange made you happy
Jesse is a scammer. He lied about my payments on my loan. He took the cash and did not post it on my account. While, having full knowledge I wanted my items. He stole my 18k jewelry because business was slow and sold it. Never, once telling me what his intention was because he knew he would have caught. The sad part is I was making payments on my loans and layaway. Never, thinking my jewelry was stolen, until I went into the store to get my jewelry back. Please please please do not take your precious jewelry into this store. They will smile in your face and stab you in the back. Scammers!!!!
Please, please, please, do not shop there. I took some very valuable jewelry to get a loan. Jesse as well as other staff members had full knowledge I wanted all of my items. Jesse is a pathological liar, he stole my items off of pawn to sell them because business was slow. Also, he and the staff.were accepting my payments for the pawn in cash but not posting them to my account. My jewelry is 18k gold and I only borrowed very little money on the most expensive items. Clearly, because I borrowed less money than I could get if I wanted to sell them. Jesse waited like a theft in the night to steal my most valuable pieces while I was still making payments and coming into the store. Never, once told me there was a problem with my account. Because he knew what his intent was, to steal them and never say a word. I am sharing my experience because I pray whoever reads this does not have to know the deep pain and suffering I have endored. Some, of my jewelry belonged to my grandmother and she gave it to me before she died. Please be aware, they will smile in your face and stab you in the back. Never take anything of value into Tyson's Watch and Jewelry Exchange because you may never see it again. There only goal is to manipulate you into believing your jewelry is worth less, so they can steal it and take the money.
David. You signed a contract which required monthly payments on your loan. In person, and on the phone, we repeatedly told you that your payments were past due (in some cases 6 months past due) and that loans would be defaulted if you didn't make a payment. Despite multiple warnings, you did not pay on your loans and as a result of your own inaction you lost your items. We are never happy to default a loan when the customer has said they would like to redeem the items but when you do not meet your obligations we have no choice. Over the 25 years we have been in business, we have never ever taken cash or any form of payment from any customer and not posted to their account. It's a blind accusation while we have all the documentation saved in our computer. Regretfully, Jesse
Great service, great staff!
Good collection
Truly a hidden gem of a shopping experience that isn't part of the Mall. I'm glad I went there instead of to the guy down the block who spends all that money on TV and radio ads. Personal service, bigger selection, better quality -- I'm buying all my jewelry there from now on.
Every time I stop in there’s something unique to buy. My last visit, Justin told me about their Shopify site. I’m a lifetime customer!
wonderful!
I found my dream Chanel bag on their website. I made an offer. Justin helped me and so kindly to ship it to me so quickly. I would buy and be your customer and tell all my friends about your store. Thank you so so much.
Great inventory and customer service
Great service
Very professional and friendly staff, lots of jewelry to choose from
Love shopping at Tysons Watch & Jewelry. The staff is always kind, patient and very knowledgeable about their products. And, they always have thoughtful suggestions when I can't make up my mind! Lovely store.
Great experience