Tysons Watch and Jewelry Exchange Reviews

justin@dcdiamonds.com

8150 Leesburg PikeA3

Tell us how Tysons Watch and Jewelry Exchange made you happy

Live Chat
"Great service, great staff!"
"Good collection"
"Truly a hidden gem of a shopping experience that isn't part of the Mall. I'm glad I went there instead of to the guy down the block who spends all that money on TV and radio ads. Personal service, bigger selection, better quality -- I'm buying all my jewelry there from now on."
"Every time I stop in there’s something unique to buy. My last visit, Justin told me about their Shopify site. I’m a lifetime customer!"
"wonderful!"
"I found my dream Chanel bag on their website. I made an offer. Justin helped me and so kindly to ship it to me so quickly. I would buy and be your customer and tell all my friends about your store. Thank you so so much."
"Great inventory and customer service"
"Great service"
"Very professional and friendly staff, lots of jewelry to choose from"
"Love shopping at Tysons Watch & Jewelry. The staff is always kind, patient and very knowledgeable about their products. And, they always have thoughtful suggestions when I can't make up my mind! Lovely store."
"Great experience"