waterirrigation.co.uk Reviews

50% of reviewers recommend waterirrigation.co.uk

Popular Questions:

How can I contact waterirrigation.co.uk?

Tell us how waterirrigation.co.uk made you happy

"Totally disorganised & incompetent i was shocked by the antics of their chosen courier (Yodel) when I placed my first order with the this company a few weeks back (3 June 2019). My review (on fefo) made it clear I wouldn't buy the rest of my irrigation needs from them whilst they used Yodel. They contacted me and apologised, saying that the use of Yodel was under review (yeah, heard that before). They said if I contacted them when I placed my next order, they'd make sure to send it with another courier. Realising I had forgotten to order something, On MONDAY I placed the order for the forgotten parts, using it as a test of their ability/willingness to use another courier. They failed in spectacular fashion. As soon as I placed the order, (Monday, after business hours), I sent them a message through their website reminding them of their pronise to use another courier. I got an error message and wasn't sure it had been sent, so I sent an email saying pretty much the same thing. I got a reply just before 5pm on TUESDAY saying "That's no problem. As long as you place the order over the phone, we can select a different courier for yourself." Obviouisly, they hadn't read my messages properly and the promise made to me when they phoned me after my first order meant nothing. I then checked my account and the order was marked as completed and had been handed over to .... you guessed, Yodel. I replied immediately stating that I had already placed the order, but had not had confirmation of despatch, and that I definately didn't want Yodel. I asked for confirmation as to what was happening. It's now close of business on THURSDAY. I have had NO confirmation from the company that the order has been despatched. I had NO reply to my email asking what was going on. The Yodel website confirms that they have my parcel and since 3.38am on WEDNESDAY it has been in their depot not very far from me. They won't attempt to deliver it until FRIDAY. Yodel is a scrappy company that delivers until 9pm but will not give a delivery slot, unlike just about every other courier. Yodel expects people to wait in until 9pm but it doesn't matter if you're in or not, they leave your parcel on the doorstep and don't even bother knocking. Yodel haven't sent an email to confirm they have the parcel, and I won't actually know if they will attempt to deliver until tomorrow when I might get an email saying it's on its way. What a lousy way to treat customers - WaterIrrigation haven't kept to their promise to use another courier, haven't told me the parcel was despatched, and haven't even bothered to reply to my email asking what the hell they were doing. Shambolic. They're obviously well suited to Yodel, a marriage made in heaven. Against my usual policy, I gave Water Irrigation another chance and they totally blew it. I'm glad this was just a couple of items with very low value because I would've hated to have given them any sizeable order. I stil have half the front garden and all of the back but WI won't be seeing any of that. They can go whistle... or yodel Nb, WaterIrrigation shouldn't waste my time phoning me like they did last time to apologise and making promises they obviously cannot keep. I realise they may be able to reply here and make a ton of mealy mouthed apologies and excuses. I don't care, I won't be coming back here (apart from reviewing the expected diabolical performance from Yodel) so they can say what they like. I don't think readers will believe what they say anyway."
Are you waterirrigation.co.uk? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Great selection of irrigation supplies with unbeatable prices. Try looking at what price Amazon lists the products for that these guys sell, the price can be 5x or more! I have ordered off them a number of times now and have been very satisfied with all the orders and communication I have had with the team. 5* company."
waterirrigation.co.uk is rated 3.00 based on 2 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access