Wayland Games Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wayland Games

Tell us how Wayland Games made you happy
Don't respond to emails, force review sites to take down your review of their bad customer service. That's the reason they have high ratings on the other sites (especially the one so proudly listed on their own website).

Also: don't buy anything that isn't listed as 'in stock' or you'll be waiting a very long time for your order, or don't get it at all (as is the case with one of my orders over two years ago).
Very disappointed with the care put into the shipping of items here. Pre-ordered a collector's edition book in October which took 6 days to be delivered after release in November but arrived with damage, it appears someone opened it with a knife and slashed across the top, which was then sent out to me - Not ideal for a collector's edition copy. After emailing customer service (They were at least quick to reply to the email) I was told they were unable to replace this and can offer "store credit" (Why would I want to purchase something else?). Not worth the wait. Would not recommend.
I had a bad experience where I ordered multiple items, one of which was not in stock but available to order. For weeks I pressed them to ask where my remaining item was and they kept replying they would expect with the next back order. This would go on for weeks. Their communication was polite, quick and prompt, but kept giving false promises. In the end I received some of the items ahead, while I finally had to open a dispute on PayPal to ask for a refund for the one which they, ultimately, couldn't offer.

I would order here ONLY if you are sure the listed items are in stock.
My go-to place for WWII products such as Bolt Action and plastic soldier company.
Pre-ordered a few board games, all turned up on time. Happy days.
A massive range of games and miniatures.
The website is excellent and the prices are good.
Sometimes the things I want are out of stock and take a while to get in stock.
But otherwise great.
Well priced items and also quick delivery when in stock
Wayland Games is rated 3.29 based on 7 reviews