WCLHELMET Reviews

of reviewers recommend WCLHELMET
Read WCLHELMET Reviews
Great feeling helmet, seems to be of good qualities with nice features. The reason for my lower rating is I'm still waiting for mine to ship and it's been weeks.
I haven't got it. How long does it take??
Good fit. Does not look like a mushroom. Will buy again.
I recently ordered and received a helmet (matte black beanie). It arrived about a week after ordering and I immediately put it to use. The helmet was very light, as promised and it fit perfectly. The size chart was very accurate and the price was right. I am very pleased with this purchase.
The one I bought isn't as advertised, be careful. To get the low profile you have to buy the right one. I still have a mushroom head.
Helmet fits comfortably and is sleek
Very quick delivery. Excellent communication during the process. Would definitely recommend this company.
Fit is spot on. Only way I can tell I am wearing it is my hair don’t blow. Lol

Great product!!
Really great helmet. Fits better than any other I’ve ever bought. Very happy
Fits well. Very light ,looks great. Awesome service, ordered late friday night received helmets by that Tuesday on the east coast USA .
Catch is a little light duty but the helmet is extremely light weight i have a akoury helmet we'll is how it stacks up over time
Very light and comfortable
Delivery was very quick and very happy with the fit and looks of the helmet would order from them again, 👍👍👍👎😎😎😎
The only problem i had was with the tracking order not showing me when I would receive it
I made an around the world, on my Road King, using headtrip carbon, at 175 bucks thinking it was safe. Had I known about helmet I would have felt much safer..the profile and weight is same. Thanks for the great gear
Missouri recently became a helmet free state. With that being said we have also lost two friends in motorcycle accidents in the last month; one of which was not helmet related. We've worn novelty helmets for many years and I ordered our new DOT helmets just last week. They arrived in just 3 days, they are thin and light weight and pretty perfect! Thank you.
easiest purchase ever im going to order two more
Amazing helmet, my wife and I love our beanies. My only complaint is how large the sizes run. It required me to purchase 3 helmets just to find a true fit. Buy 2 sizes smaller then it sats you need.
EASY to order from website. Great communication. Would do business again.
Fits good but the quality of the straps feel low grade compared to my previous helmet
WCLHELMET is rated 4.32 based on 219 reviews