WCLHELMET Reviews

of reviewers recommend WCLHELMET
Read WCLHELMET Reviews
I’m still waiting for my helmet and vest. I put the order in right after Christmas and sent multiple emails to find out when my items would ship. No response until I called. So I’m still waiting.
Quality helmet but shipping was really long the ships in a day and there in 5 is not true
Helmet shipped and received quick with no damage
awesome service with time of shipping and udates
It has been weeks and I have yet to receive my order.
Helmet was a nice fit for my wife xxs as she has a barbie doll head pretty much.. good quality and no mushroom head at all.
Company seems bogus, been waiting a month for shipment and DHL shows the shipment was returned to sender. They also won't answer my emails and the phone numbers provided on website are "unavailable". I am opening a dispute with Paypal in hopes to be reimbursed.
The second helmet I have bought. I liked mine so much that I bought my wife one.
Looks like a Darth Vader helmet.
The helmet is great. Exactly as expected.

A bit more attention to the shipping could have been made. My helmet was shipped overseas and no additional packaging was utilized. The helmet would have banged around inside the box quite a considerable amount with no internal packaging material.
Looks great, fits well, reasonably priced, fast shipping
Great helmet. Definitely the smallest in the industry. Doesn't make it look like a bobble head but how much protection do you get?

Store is meant for North American customers. $40/item usd for overseas shipping is robbery. Also costumer service is horrible. Try finding a email address to correspond with. They don't respond to requests via form.

They say 24 hour shipping but mine took a week to ship. Buddy ordered same time and same location. His arrived on 3 days, mine 2 weeks.

They literally ship in the helmet box. No extra packaging was given. I'm not sure that a helmet being banged around on international flights and sorting locations is good for the integrity of the helmet.

I wanted to support a Canadian company but not sure if this company is ready for the new world.
Like the helmets! Thanks!
Love it, fit great
⭐️ ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Ordered right size, is a bit snug, but hopefully like shoes it will break in.
Shape and style are excellent though!
Ordered right size, feels a bit snug, but like shoes hopefully breaks in.
Shape and style are excellent though!
These are the best and reasonably priced. Switched from Crazy Al’s and enjoying every second of the ride. High quality, DOT and super light! Would recommend to anyone!
WCLHELMET 5 star review on 29th November 2020
It in a short order and it fits perfectly
So far, love it. Size metrics said get L. Very snug. However notes says it with stretch.
WCLHELMET is rated 4.26 based on 242 reviews