WANNABE Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WANNABE

About WANNABE: WANNABE believes in the everyday female athlete. We believe in the struggle, the sweaty work, the I-don’t-feel-like-doing-this-right-now-but-I’ll-do-it anyway attitude that it takes to be your best. Total champions.

We aim to reshape how women talk to each other - and themselves - about their bodies and their health. We’re about whole-body health, which means defining health & fitness in ways more dynamic than a number on a scale. Our products are designed to transform how you move, how you motivate, how you feel inside and out, and how you see yourself in this wild & gawgeous world.

How would you rate WANNABE ?

"Hearing real women talk in real time about their experiences. Good, bad, ugly, embarrassing - without the need for any "super polished moral of the story" - just living life, and hustling the best they can every damn day."
"Love Bliss for its flavour and easy blending!"
"I love it -- I actually didn't realize how much easier and better "Blissed" would make my life. Between work and three kids and exercise I am often fitting in terrible food on the run. Now I don't have to."
WANNABE is rated 5.00 based on 3 reviews