Wedding Mall Reviews

33% of reviewers recommend Wedding Mall

How would you rate Wedding Mall ?

(optional)

3 reviews
Review and raise up to £2.00
Julia

You've raised
£1.26 for charity!

Read & write reviews about Wedding Mall in our app We'll donate to charity for every review written
"If you have any reason to think you may have to return your item then don't touch Wedding Mall with a barge pole. I ordered 8 wooden slices for table decorations, when i received them i decided they weren't big enough for the display that was going on them. I contacted Wedding Mall who agreed they could be returned and i would order the larger size, they issued me with a returns document. I securely packaged the products in the box supplied to me and had it checked at the post office. I paid £17 postage to return and also asked for proof of delivery. When i received my refund it was for a one wooden slice not the 8 i had returned. On querying this i was told they had no record of receiving another 7 as it didn't show on the return form! This was the documentation they had issued me so it wasn't really my fault if their office staff can't issue the correct paperwork. After many emails between me and someone called Clarke he has refused to reimburse me leaving me including return postage over £55 out of pocket. I also supplied them with proof of them receiving the package which was signed my someone called Ismail. I would suggest they have a better returns system where items are counted and recorded when they are returned and maybe someone checking it in who can count beyond one. I feel totally scammed and that they didn't care about my issue at all. Needless to say I won't be purchasing any more items for the wedding from this site."
Keisha Johnson
Verified Reviewer
"I am very disappointed with this company. I purchased an item from them and the image on their website do not match the item the sent. I contacted their office and advised them of this and the staff was very rude. I spoke to a lady called Barbara I asked her to speak to a manager she refused and slammed the phone down on me. I rang back and she slammed the phone down again. I rang back on the 3rd attempt I spoke to a gentleman called Peter who claimed he was the owner of the company, I explained my unhappiness with the product and service he was very defensive of his colleague actions also he was very unhelpful. Very bad customer service!!!"
Sharon Mason
"Fantastic range of wedding decor, very reasonable prices and fast delivery. Site is easy to navigate and find what you need"
Wedding Mall is rated 2.33 based on 3 reviews