Chen Immigration Law Associates Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
"Very good services."
"Very professional service."
"It was pleasure working with Chen immigration. I am extremely happy with the fast outcome."
"Thank you very much for all your helps. You guys have been very responsive and responsible and answered all my questions patiently during this timely process."
"I'm very happy with the overall case preparation. Thank you guys for the nice work."
"I am very satisfied with the overall case preparation process. Thank you very much."
"Nice service."
"they are responsible and always response quickly with excellent schedule and perfect strategy."
"The quality of lawyers is top-notch; the reference letters and the final petition letter were excellent."
"I am pretty happy with the service I received from for NAILG both in terms of timelines, respecting deadlines as well as preserving the quality of service provided. Updating client with respect to the EO immediately was outstanding and impressive. Wish you all the success."
"You have been very very helpful, patient and professional. I have received answers to all the questions in a timely fashion."
"I just received my I-140 approval for EB-1 today! The last nine months have been grueling to say the least but they would have been much worse without Chen and associates as my legal team. This team is thoroughly professional, efficient, knowledgeable, methodical, detailed, respectful in their correspondence always and just the best at what they do. This is the leading employment immigration firm. 9/10 people I've talked to have worked with Chen. I have already referred them to several friends and retained them for I-485. I am in clinical medicine with a low citation count. That did not deter Chen and team from putting their A-game on! So thankful!"
"Dear Chen and Associates, I really appreciate your professional and excellent service. I am very happy with my decision to choose your firm and I will continue to recommend you as the top choice to friends and family."
"The office of Chen Immigration Law Associates, is very aware, smart and intelligent. I am very grateful that my work with collaboration of office of Chen Immigration Law Associates can to be available and to be ended."
"Thank you very much for help me doing this. I should say my thanks earlier. I have no suggests in all these services. Everything is perfect. Wish all of you a happy life!!!"
"Excellent service! Keep up the work and you guys will only be thanked for your service! I know a lot of people who greatly appreciate your work! Thank you again!"
"The Chen Immigration Law Associates offer fast turnaround services, accurate legal advices, professional evaluations, as well as thorough material preparation. I am very pleased to having worked with them for both my working visa and EB1A I-140 petition, both times with tight timelines. I highly recommend the Chen Immigration Law Associates for those who would like to consider applying for a green card."
"Like many past and present clients who have been benefitted by the stellar approval rate of prestigious EB applications, I am also a successful recipient of recently approved NIW petition from the offices of Chen Immigration Law Associates. The way I see it is that I started the work but Chen team made it happen! The skills, professionalism, expertise, and the quick turnaround time from the Chen's team stood out in the process. Results indeed matter but the journey is hugely important, and that's why your office is a pioneer in EB1 and EB2-NIW petitions. Please accept my thanks for the fantastic results."
"Really good communication, help, advice and case preparation throughout a long immigration process!"
"Thank you very much!"