Chen Immigration Law Associates Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chen Immigration Law Associates
6 - 12 Hours
customer service
"It was a very smooth process, and I received on time responses for my emails during the case filing process."
Posted 1 hour ago
"It is my pleasure to to write my experience about Chen Lawyers. I applied through EB2-NIW as EB1 was under retrogression for ROW. My application was approved within 5 months. Chen Lawyers were extremely clear and professional in replying all of my questions. They even helped me in applying for my I-485 even though I submitted that myself. I highly recommend Chen Lawyers for your green card application."
Posted 1 hour ago
"Thanks to the North America Immigration Law Group, I was able to get my NIW case approved. In particular, I'd like to make a note on the professionalism they demonstrated in preparing the petition letter by going through the technical details of my field and emphasizing on the its importance. Also, I enjoyed the discipline offered in preparation of the petition letter and providing a response to the questions and queries posted."
"They worked hard on my case, rfe response and made sure it's approved"
"I am very happy to choose ChenImmigration to assist me with my case. 1- They know their job very well. 2-They were very patient with me and my case. 3-They are very accurate and do not allow any mistake while filing your case 4- They are very responsive (less than 24 h usually) 5-They are very polite and nice in the messages 6- Through this process you will also learn how to write a good proposal and how to present yourself. This helps you succeed in your future career too. Highly recommended"
"Professional, Patient, Dedicated, and Hard working! Their systematic method was awesome and they were always available to answer any question or concern. Highly SATISFIED"
"very professional!"
"Very good experience of working with them. Very patient and professional."
"They are very responsive and efficient on case prep. Thanks for their hard work."
"It has been a pleasure working with Dr. Chen and her colleagues."
"Thank you for assisting me in my application and getting it approved."
"I had a good experience working with NAILG. My case was treated professionally and all the communications were carried out smoothly and they were very helpful. Overall I would recommend their services."
"Dedicated and hard working team. They were available to answer my questions at midnight too. I am glad that I got them and will recommend them for green card application. I got my approval in 6.5 months because of them. Thank you for making my case successful."
"Chen Immigration Law Group help me a lot on my I-140 case. During the process, they provide very helpful advice and guide me to the right way for the case approval. I really appreciate their work. Thank you Chen Immigration Law Group!"
"I appreciate the effort WG made on my case. The whole process is very well-organized and clear."
"It's my pleasure to have Chen immigration law associates for your NIW application. They provided professional assistances and guided me on every step during the long journey. Without their help, I can't believe I can make it happen. I will absolutely recommend to my friends who will be applying for the green card in the future."
"absolutely excellent!"
"Their systematic method is very impressive. I really like it and appreciate their job and highly recommend it to others."
"Professional, knowledgeable, keeping everything on schedule. Best immigration service you can find there."
"I am satisfied with Chen's team overall. They are really helpful and always able to reply my message within 24 hours. Sometimes we may have some misunderstanding about the messages and information, but this is acceptable. I am willing to recommend Chen's group to my friends who need immigration service."
Chen Immigration Law Associates is rated 4.97 based on 816 reviews