Chen Immigration Law Associates Reviews

law@wegreened.com

2723 South State St. STE 150 , MI

Tell us how Chen Immigration Law Associates made you happy

Email, Live Chat
"Thank you Dr. Chen and your team at CHEN Immigration Law Associates. I am very much pleased to learn of my approval for I-140 . Although the approval duration took close to six months, I am still thankful and appreciate the professionalism shown by your team working with me from the overseas.I can not thank you enough than promising that i will certainly recommend you to friend and contacts and spread the good."
"I am pleased to hear that my case was approved. Thanks so much Chen Immigration team for your professional help. I would strongly recommend your team to my friends."
"Thanks a lot. Finally we get this done successfully. I've submitted I-485 already. Thanks a lot for your service. I have learnt a lot during the case preparation. I'll certainly recommend North America Immigration Law Group to my friends."
"First of all, thank North America Immigration Law Group for all your support during this process. I was very positively impressed with the quality, speed and accuracy of your work and will definitively recommend you in the forums and to friends that I have access."
"Chen Immigration is the best for applying Green Cards. I strongly recommend, if you want to apply green card without any hesitation you can choose this."
"This is great news! I am very glad that both petitions were approved. I want to thank Chen Immigration team for their help in filing both petitions. I will be happy to provide reviews and referrals."
"I had a great experience with North America Immigration Law group regarding my EB-2 NIW petition. I truly appreciate your efforts for preparing the required documents by careful attention and consideration. I appreciate my friend (your old client) who referred me to you, and I referred other friends too. Thank you very much!"
"I am speechless and numb by happiness after receiving your message about my I-140 approval. It has been a very tough journey for me as you know due to the complexity of my case. Only North America Immigration Law Group and your team could have pulled this one off. From day 1 till now, you and your team have been outstanding, and I would recommend you to the world without hesitation. Please accept my most sincere gratitude for your help in making me and my case a success. God Bless you guys!"
"Thank Chen Immigration for the good news. I appreciate your help and the way you handled the case."
"Thank Chen Immigration so much! I was actually shocked when I saw the approval message. I did not expect much at all given my awkward employment situation for NIW application. But apparently your firm impressed me by what you can actually accomplish."
"This is indeed a good news! Thank North America Immigration Law Group so much for your great help throughout this process. I greatly appreciate that."
"Thanks for North America Immigration Law Group's help. This law firm works very efficiently and precisely. They adjust their strategy on my recommenders when I have difficulty on finding one more independent recommender. Their instruction packets of I-140 and I-485 are very easy to follow and read. I am really happy that I chose North America Immigration Law Group."
"Wow, thanks for North America Immigration Law Group's help. i really appreciate it. Actually, i already recommend your group to some of my friends."
"Our EB1B approval cannot come at a better time. We are really grateful to the entire team of 'WeGreened' who meticulously worked with us to make this a reality."
"Wow, that's a great news. Thank Chen Immigration for all the time and support you put in to get my case approved. I would be more than happy to recommend your firm to my friends and colleagues, who are on the track to pursue immigration purposes."
"Thank North America Immigration Law Group so much for all the help in the preparation and filing process of my I-140 case."
"Excellent news! Thanks Chen Immigration for your support in preparing my application package. I was very happy with the process. I have already recommended your law firm to many other colleagues, and will make sure to write a review. Thanks!"
"My case has been approved !! I greatly appreciate your effort in preparing my documents. Your team has an unquestionable expertise in this matter and I will recommend your law firm to all my colleagues. Thank you!!!!"
"I have been so pleased with your services. Without you the process for getting my green card would have taken years and years. Thank you so much for helping me get my green card and for always responding to my questions in a timely manner."
"Thank you very much for your timely information, I will introduce your lawyer to more petitioners when I arrive US."
Chen Immigration Law Associates is rated 5.00 based on 81 reviews