Chen Immigration Law Associates Reviews

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
customer service
"Thank you so much"
"Meticulously NIW petition written by Chen Immigration Law Associates in reasonable time resulted in approval without hurdles. They know what they do and I strongly recommend them to other potential applicants."
"When I asked for lawyer recommendations to people I knew who recently got their green cards, almost all of them had strongly advised me to work with Chen Immigration. I am so glad they did! They are highly professional and very supportive. They always responded my questions very quickly and satisfactorily. I’ll definitely recommend my friends working with Chen group!! Thank you!"
"Great work! Very responsive to my questions! Highly recommended!"
"Responsive people"
"I am very pleased that the I-140 step of my green card process has been approved and the whole process has been smooth and easy to navigate with the help of Chen Immigration Law Associates. Obviously this immigration law group has acquired significant expertise over the years and I would highly recommend them to anyone considering applying for permanent residency in the US."
"It has been a pleasing experience to work with Chen immigration Law Associates for my green card application."
"Your help and direction made the process easier and simple. I always recommend Chen if someone asks for an immigration lawyer."
"Thank you very much for your help support and guidance during this very long process. You were very helpful during all phases and I would definitely recommend you to friends and colleagues."
"The most professional and responsible team I ever saw!Thank you."
"It was a wonderful experience.Thank you."
"I am very pleased to work with these attorneys at the North America Immigration Law Group for my I-140 NIW petition. They have comprehensive knowledge about the entire process and use it to take care about the details of the application package. They manage everything perfectly to provide the right amount of information in the best way. They are very professional and responsive too."
"Excellent service"
"I am very happy with Chen Immigration Law Group. I started the green card application process with little knowledge about which category would best fit my status as an academic, and with all the changing immigration rules over the past two years, they quickly evaluated the case, assigned the best category, and guided me step by step with the application, and how to handle each of the documents. The I-140 application was processed and accepted without any hurdles. I would highly recommend the service for anyone considering Green Card applications, especially academics."
"I'm very happy from their service."
"Very good and professional service."
"Prompt response, accurate advice from experience"
"Chen Immigration Law Associates are excellent and are the best out there. Their attention to detail is phenomenal. They work tirelessly and apply the best possible solutions to prevent potential issues. Their response time is very good and move your submission forward without delays. I highly recommend them!"
"Excellent results"
"It was my pleasure working with this law firm for my employment-based (National Interest Waiver) application. The associates (attorneys) were organized, responsive and respectful and my petition was prepared even sooner than expected. North America Immigration Law Group earns my highest recommendation."
Chen Immigration Law Associates is rated 4.97 based on 677 reviews