Chen Immigration Law Associates Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chen Immigration Law Associates

Tell us how Chen Immigration Law Associates made you happy

Email, Live Chat, Telephone
6 - 12 Hours
"Very professional and replies in a timely manner, highly recommend!"
Posted 28 minutes ago
"Very professional preparation for NIW EB-2 application."
"I had a great experience. They are very fast and very responsive. I even had a phone call chat with one of the lawyer when I had questions. I received my approval in 7 months (got it early June)."
"Amazing lawyers expert in their work and excellent professional service. Definitely recommend.""
"Excellent hard working law firm. Definitely recommend."
"Amazing lawyers expert in their work and excellent professional service. I would highly recommend them for immigration seeking clients."
"They helped me a lot and I am glad to work with this group. Their lawyers are experts in their fields."
"I have a very pleasant experience of working with Chen Immigration Law Associates for my NIW-EB2 case. They provide fast and excellent professional service. I would highly recommend them for immigration seeking clients."
"Thank you so much Chen and colleagues for the success of my I-140 petition. I am also retaining for I-485 because of their outstanding expertise and service. Wegreened is the best!"
"I had a wonderful experience working with Chen Immigration Group on my I-140 case. The attorneys were very professional, knowledgeable and responsive to all my questions. Something particularly special about Chen group is the level of expertise they possess in crafting a convincing, to the point and perfectly consistent with the USCIS criteria for NIW applications. Highly recommended!"
"Very fast and professional. They helped me get my EB1B approved directly without RFE or NOID. Really pleased with their work."
"I had a great experience working with North America Immigration Law Group. They are patient and reliable and provide Excellent and professional service."
"I highly recommend Chen Immigration Group to any one need Immigration help. I just got my Eb1A passed with their help. They are very professional and patient to all my questions."
"Well, professional is my biggest impression for wegreened. I think their ceiling is still higher. My pleasure working with them. Thx guys."
"very helpful and trusty"
"Responsive and professional throughout the entire process; very thorough and helped to clarify any gaps or mistakes I had in my application."
"Very helpful! Fast and detailed response."
"I had a great experience working with Chen Immigration on my NIW petition. During the whole process they were quite responsive, detail-oriented and professional."
"I am fully satisfied with Chen’s law group performance. They are responsive and professional. I highly recommend the firm."
"Everything was great. Accurate and fast!"
Chen Immigration Law Associates is rated 4.97 based on 517 reviews