Chen Immigration Law Associates Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Chen Immigration Law Associates
Telephone, Email, Live Chat
6 - 12 Hours
"Chen attorneys have great experience and know what they are doing when it comes to file green card applications. The tedious process is ease by their step by step procedure, thorough review of each single document and fast response. If you hire them you'll get a professional service with an almost 100% granted successful outcome."
"The attorneys from Chen Immigration were meticulous about every line you put in application forms, letters, and other documents. They also reply promptly to your questions and guides you through the process carefully. It has been a pleasure to work with them and would recommend to anyone."
"Excellent service from Chen & Associates with regard to my O-1 visa application. They were very thorough with my application which was based on their past experiences with thousands of successful applications. I felt confident with the expertise of this law firm. Highly recommended!"
"Very professional service. Petition was checked multiple times before filing for any errors. Timely responses during the processing period. Would recommend CHEN associates to anyone interested in filling EB1 and/or NIW."
"It was a great experience working with Chen Immigration Law Group. They are very professional, organized, responsive and know all the detail of what it takes to get your case approved without any hassle. I greatly appreciate the entire personnel of the Team Chen for filing my I-140 petition and helping me to pass through this step."
"NAILG works professionally and diligently on your petition. I had a very good experience working with them for my I-140 NIW petition which got approved after 6 months. My wife and I also retained them for I-485 application and we continued having a good experience working with me on the other petition as well."
"Exceptional service. I highly recommend North America Immigration Law Group."
"So exciting. Thank you for the hard work for my case."
"The service was perfect. They assisted me in all the steps till the approval."
"I'm really pleased to work with Chen law firm."
"This is a great team"
"Chen group is pretty good at what they do. They explained the NIW application pretty well and guided me thoroughly through the process. My case was approved in 6 months without any RFE. I couldn't be happier with their service."
"Amazing team and wonderful work done by Chen law firm"
"It was great experience to work with Chen Immigration. They were extremely helpful and professional."
"I appreciate the service, it was very professional, thanks."
"Chen's law group is very methodical and provides great instructions at every step of the way."
"I submitted my I-140 pettition with Chen Immigration Law Assosiates and I found them to be experienced, responsive, knowledgable, quick and honest. Every step during this path was clear thanks to their perfect and accurate guidance. They never steered me wrong. The timing for my case prep was exactly as was mentioned in the contract. I would highly recommend Chen Immigration group for anyone who wants to file a pettition through NIW/Eb1 category; you would be in trustworthy hands."
"Your colleagues have been helping me through the EB2 NIW filing process (approved in 7 months). They give awesome service with prompt response, professional document preparation and case evaluation. Specially, I appreciate their carefulness and persistence when communicating with USCIS. Such a great team! It is a wonderful experience!"
"best attorney. thanks"