Chen Immigration Law Associates Reviews

6 - 12 Hours
customer service
Read Chen Immigration Law Associates Reviews
Excellent service. Very professional team
Good service, really helpful.
It was very efficient to work with north immigration law group. They were replying very promptly and extensively to all my questions, in less than a day. By showing a real professionalism and a strong knowledge of the subject, they made all this difficult application process way easier and less stressful for me. I would strongly recommend them to anyone with a PhD who wants to apply for a green card.
The firm's attorney and the legal team worked very hard and put in tremendous efforts for my case. Unlike company hired law firms who typically prepare very generic letters, the firms legal team will prepare an excellent petition letter and other supporting documents personally tailored for your credentials. I was especially impressed by the exceptional customer service including very timely response to my queries, suggestions on choosing the recommenders, and the thorough editing of the letters. They answered all my questions in an elaborate manner with great patience. The team is very detail-oriented and track every aspect of your case closely. I am very glad that I chose the firm for my employer-sponsored visa after having heard unpleasant experiences from colleagues about company hired lawyers doing a lousy and half-hearted job with employees' petition packages.
Their provided me with the best service I could Imagine.
Chen Immigration Law Firm is professional. It provides great services.
Everything was clear; and my questions were replied quickly and clearly. They have hundreds of approved files that make you confident about your process. There are a lot of steps, I agree, but you can be sure that all steps will be passed one by one with the great support of your attorney.
I was happy
I am very satisfied with the quality of their work. I have retained them for my NIW case and they were professionals who helped in every step of the way.
Very good job on advising and prompt available when needed.
Professional team with a lot of experience
My NIW petition has been approved recently. I would like to express my gratitude to Chen's group for their efforts and patience. Without doubt they are the most experienced and knowledgeable team of professionals in employment based immigration.
It was very nice working with them. I got lots of help in the preparation of all the application documents, and they were usually quick in responding to my questions (including really basic ones). I highly recommend.
I really enjoyed working with Chen's group. They are a team of professionals who are knowledgeable and skillful. I specifically like them because they did not charge me for the first two consulting sessions before I make my decision. I would recommend this group to anyone.
Chen Immigration Law Associates are the best professional team who can guide you to present your case successfully. I am a research scientist in Organic Chemistry, and I chose Chen Immigration based on recommendations from colleagues. The team is very professional and knowledgeable in the law. They helped me to apply for my I-140 petition under the NIW category, and my case got approved in 5 months only. I want to take this chance to thank Attorney Cheney and her team for the great help. Thank you very much.
Chen immigration law associates are great to work with as they have superb organization and responsiveness. Thanks for your top notch service!
My case took more than 2 years since I started filing the petition. However, I am thankful for your effort
What you have done requires vast experience, a good understanding of the process, and thorough knowledge of what is useful and what is harmful to my case. In summary, Excellent Job.
I received my NIW case approve. Chen law group is professional and I am happy to work with them.
Chen Immigration Law Associates is rated 4.97 based on 1,092 reviews