WeWork Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend WeWork
8PM
8PM

200 Spectrum Center Drive

How would you rate WeWork ?

"I moved into the Wework office on Richmond and Duncan in Toronto and I am very happy with the entire experience. The building is fantastic, the office has everything I need to focus on my business. The Wework staff is all absolutely amazing from the office maintenance, cleaning crew, reception and my favourite Vlad Stefan our IT contact. He is extremely friendly, polite and helpful with all our IT needs. Truly happy to be a part of this community. I couldn't have picked a better place to run my growing company. Thank you."
"The WeWork Team is great! Very friendly and helpful. Happy with choosing WeWorks for my office space. Very well maintained facility & other companies in the building are nice. Highly recommend WeWorks."
"The WeWork management team goes above and beyond to ensure that we are able to enjoy the workplace while focusing on our business. The team consistently exceeds expectations in driving community engagement. I love how they connect us with people we can potentially collaborate with!"
"The whole morale of WeWork makes me happy. But the team members are the best Clay Duplantis and David Last make me feel at home and are always there to help. Highly recommend WeWork."
"The moment you walk in the community, the entire WeWork team greets you and is there to assist you with any need possible. If they don't have an answer to one of your questions, they are quick to find a solution and completely reliable. Anyone I come in contact with outside of this amazing and positive community, I immediately recommend them to speak with the community team manager, and the staff. I highly respect each WeWork staff member, and can't even begin to express my gratitude of their work ethic and morals. The Community Manager is above par in every aspect of what a manager should be."
"I actually enjoy going to work! Everyone there is so friendly, and the staff will even throw you a birthday party!"
"I selected five stars because spectrum rocks. Clay and David are doing a great job. They make everyone feel at home and resolve any problems when they're small before they become big problems. Great locale and great team!"
"Continuous smiles and relaxed environment."
"WeWork Spectrum Center is a wonderful, collegial and entrepreneurial environment where a startup founder and consultant like me can thrive. Lots of interesting people, great for business development and awesome, fun events. The Spectrum Center staff is super friendly and helpful - they go out of their way to make our experience enjoyable and help us get stuff done."
"Work side-by-side other entrepreneurs in very friendly environment with great perks such as WeWork app and all automation around it :-)"
"Cool environment. Friendly & competent staff. Clean office space and common areas. Great networking possibilities. And amazing bloody Mary by our community manager Clay!"
"Awesome view, awesome people, awesome amenities. Easy to move-in and easy to scale with no long term lease requirements. This is one happy business owner right here!"
"WeWork has the very best positive work environment I've ever experienced in my career. WeWork has inspired and motivated my team and I. We love and look forward to coming to work!"
"WeWork provides an amazing creative and inspirational space to work and meet with other people and businesses. If you're looking for an office space for yourself or a startup, this is the perfect spot to grow your business."
"The social aspect of Wework is brilliant. I personally have learnt so much from the talks. Plus the coffee and beer helps."
"Wework Irvine is amazing. We love the community, its perfect for a fast growing tech company like ours."
WeWork is rated 5.00 based on 16 reviews

Get ready for our phone call!