whatalifetours.com Reviews

98% of reviewers recommend whatalifetours.com
02AM
2AM

Tell us how whatalifetours.com made you happy

Sheila
"On a day that was extremely wet in Vatican City, Ana brightened it with her cheery and warming personality and an absolute wealth of knowledge which was shared and delivered with passion. She gripped our attention from the get go and managed to keep it for the full 2 hours. We will definitely be back and will be requesting Ana again. She was brilliant."
Adrianne
"My friends and I had a wonderful experience with What a Life Tours! The Early Access Vatican tour was truly awesome and going in early was definitely the way to go! Marcello’s passion for Italian history shone through, as he provided a ton of very interesting information and facts (presenting the timelines using the floor tiles was super helpful). He was very down to earth and friendly, and answered all of our questions. I was really happy with all of the areas around the Vatican that we were able to see and learn about in addition to the Sistine Chapel. It was all amazing! Marcello also did a good job of keeping the group together, especially through crowded areas. It was an absolute delight to have Alessia as a guide for the Colosseum Underground tour, and the tour itself was absolutely fantastic. Alessia was a great storyteller, enthusiastic, and had great energy. I was engaged the entire time, listening to her speak about the history and the people. She really transported us back into those complicated times. Not only was the underground tour amazing, but the Forum and Palatine Hill as well. I told my friends (and I think I told Alessia too) that I would have loved to have her as a professor in college! Both tours were fabulous and we had a wonderful day! The length and content of each tour were perfect for myself and my friends. I would highly recommend anyone to do exactly what we did. Sincerely, Adrianne Angle P.S. I am extremely grateful for the free upgrade we were given to the Colosseum Underground tour!!! THANK YOU!!!! P.P.S. The coffee and pastries at the office before we left for the Vatican tour were great!"
"We did two different tours with What a Life Tours while we were in Rome recently. Both were excellent and exceeded my expections. Making arrangements was easy, and the guides were wonderful. I highly recommend them."
"The tour of the vatican was the highlight of my trip to Rome, so much so that i am going to book the same tour for my mother and sister as a surprise for their visit to Rome in May! I thoroughly recommend it!"
Are you whatalifetours.com? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Our guide, Marcello, was very knowledgeable, funny, caring. I highly recommend the Coliseum/Forum tour."
"Professional, fun and 100% the best organised tour we have used in Rome."
"Both Angela (Vatican and Sistine Chapel) and Marco (Colosseum) were amazingly interesting, knowledgeable and professional. A big thank you for not leaving us behind for the early more beat the crowds tour when we got lost and arrived late. Everybody from the company was exceptional. Thanks for a great couple of days in Rome!"
"My wife and I can’t say enough about What A Life Tours. We took the same tour of the Colosseum, Palatine Hill, and the Roman Forum (to bring friends...who last minute couldn’t make it, but we went anyway) and enjoyed as much if not more as when we took it a year ago. Our guide this time, Mario, was incredibly knowledgeable and candid. Best 3.5 hours spent in Rome yet again!"
"Fabulous tour and so pleased we decide to do it. Excellent greeting (and breakfast!) on arrival and everything from that point on was really well organised. Mario our guide was knowledgeable, entertaining, caring - and beautifully passionate throughout the whole experience. We can't recommend the team at What A Life Tours highly enough..!"
"We took several tours with this company while in Italy and were very impressed with the quality! The tour guides were well organized and very knowledgeable. We would not hesitate to use them again on future travel."
"We did coliseum and chapel tours. Highly recommend. We had awesome guides and no long lines. Totally worth the money and it freed up our schedule to do other things. Will do business with you again!"
"I bring small groups of travelers to Rome several times per year and always use What A Life Tours for Vatican Tours. Their guides are wonderful, they keep their tours small, and in the 7 years I have been using them they have been 100% reliable. They are always quick to respond, the staff are friendly and fun, and I have no hesitation in recommending them to anyone looking for an excellent private tour!"
"Although we did get a late start and had some challenges regarding the audio equipment, the overall experience was positive. Mario was a wonderful guide, very informative and engaging. He more than made up for the technical difficulties at the beginning and we'll definitely recommend this company to other people."
"Thank you so much for the wonderful tour of the Vatican our tour guide was very informative we had a private tour there was no rush we spent five hours in total our guides knowledge was impressive."
"I took the tour el vaticano con Alicia to whatalifetours.com, and the tour was fantastic"
"We purchased several tours during our October visit in Rome. What-a-Life was the best. We toured the Vatican beginning very early morning. Our guide was informative, energetic and efficient. Also a lifelong Catholic."
"Far too many people could not possibly have heard if on the end of the crowd."
"We took a few walking tours in Italy, and this tour was - by far - the best. We booked a tour of the Colosseum and Palatine Hill. With full access to the Colosseum including the area below the floor and all the way to the 5th story, the information the tour added was very much appreciated. I have, in the past, had a more in-depth tour of Palatine Hill, but given the 4-hour tour, we simply did not have time to get into too much detail. That said, we loved our guides - they were charismatic, entertaining, and very knowledgeable. We also appreciated that they didn't try to go without the headphones. No matter where you were in relation to where the guide was standing or walking, you could always hear."
"I really enjoyed our tour guides. The wealth of knowledge was awesome!"
"What a Life Tours is a wonderful experience. I would recommend them highly. They all speak English and are super friendly. On the day of our tour they made us feel right at home in their office with a delicious continental breakfast. But then again everything tastes good in Italy."
"We booked 2 tours, one for the Vatican and one for the Colosseum, which were a high point in our months travels in Italy. Both were guided by Carlotta, who was a brilliant guide; extremely knowledgeable, intelligent and friendly. The tour group was small,with only 12 people which made it even more personable and interesting. The last thing you want is to be in a massive bunch of 30 or so , which what we saw going on with other tours. If you are thinking of doing a tour in Rome...pick What a life Tours, we highly recommend them."
whatalifetours.com is rated 4.92 based on 53 reviews