Wholesale Ninjas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wholesale Ninjas
Got A customer 4 life. Fast shipping great stuff,means great company, AAAAA+++++++
I have to say, Wholesale Ninjas went ABOVE AND BEYOND to help me with a mistake I made on my end. I entered the wrong delivery address and these guys were rock stars and helped me out big time!
I have gotten 3 pallets plus and everything has been great. Very easy to deal with and shipping is supper fast
Very nice. Good cosmetics item. Defiitely will order some more
Glad to try Wholesale Ninjas for the first time. Most of the items are in great shape when it arrived and no expired items.
Would like to try the new health and beauty next time without make up.
Thanks !
I have only placed one order from Wholesale Ninjas so far, but I was very impressed with the speed of delivery of my order, the care given when packing my order to help prevent damage to items in shipping, and the quality of the items sold to me. I will order again and again from them.
Pretty happy over all, depends on the lot you selected. General merchandise is a waste of money unless you get a pallet, box lots are good as long as it is no make make up! Happy customer
The quality of the merchandise from Wholesale Ninjas is unsurpassed. Everything is impeccably packaged and in wonderful condition. Orders ship out super fast. I will definitely be ordering again in the future.
Love you guys!!
I will purchase more order .
The process was smooth and quick. The order arrived on time and my box was in good condition. I had a large variety of products. I would use this source again.
i loved my personal care box, came very quickly, packaged very well, nice assortment, only thing i wish was better could be some longer exp dates
I have now ordered twice & am pretty much pleased with both boxes. There have been some items past expiration & a few so close, it's not worth me posting.
But I want to THANK the TEAM for what you do. Thank you Wholesale Ninja's.
I was referred here by Lindey Glenn and I’m totally satisfied with my purchase. The package came earlier than expected and was full of valuable items ( no junk ). Definitely buying from here again as a matter of fact it’s my new favorite sourcing spot.
Everything I have received from Wholesale Ninjas has been awesome! Everything is packaged great and you get fantastic items!
Best packaging for shipment of any liquidator ever.
I am so pleased with my order! First, I felt like it was a big present I was opening for myself, since u had no idea what would be inside. There were many "oooo's' and 'aaaaah's' while seeing the items. All but 2 items were in perfect shape....I'm not complaining at all! The delivery was super fast and items were packed perfectly. Will definitely purchase again. Thank you Wholesale Ninja!
Thanks.. everything was in excellent condition..fast shipping..
Disappointed with the order.
I received both of my personal care and my cosmetics orders in less than a week. They were packaged very well. After receiving I had a question about my order so I emailed and received a reply within 24 hours. Very please and will purchase from again.
A+ WAY WAY Better than expected! THE BEST SHIPPING COST! & Everything in perfect condition and took care to properly pack leakable goods. Will be buying more ASAP!
Wholesale Ninjas is rated 4.58 based on 242 reviews