Wholesale Ninjas Reviews

74% of reviewers recommend Wholesale Ninjas
"It was some good items but the rest was useless to my business. Still will order from wholesale ninja"
"I love the fact that you order online and don’t have to go through sales people. Ordering was easy and shipping was fast. This was a good experience and I got a good variety of merchandise. Very happy and I have already ordered a second pallet."
"I bought my first lot of 100 pieces of make up recently. No sales as of yet but I have high hopes and was happy with my purchase. Getting my 2nd purchase in soon. Spent more this go around and am crossing my fingers for some good items"
"I receive my order of 400 nail polishes. Not a one was broken yea 👍how ever 3 bottles were unusable, which was fine. Shipping was fast👍the only reason i did not give a five over 70 percent of my order was the same color."
"The use of your site is nice and easy, I loved that. The product we received wasn't quite what we hoped but it was nice product. I was expecting to get some of what was pictured, but I didn't. This was my first transaction and I will be back. I will learn as I go. Love several things about your site. Also, I wish it were more obvious that we should expect travel size items. Thank you!! I do plan to shop with you again. Just trying to be constructive. I really don't like to be negative."
Hi Jenny
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to growing our relationship with you. The items that you received are not trial size; they are luxury skin care products which typically come in small sizes. We do understand how this can be confusing and apologize for that. The lot you purchased is one of our un-manifest lots, and the pictures for these lots are only samples photos. If would like a lot with a guaranteed inventory I recommend purchasing one of our manifest personal care lot which comes with a manifest and the pictures in the listing are of the items that you will receive.
Best regards,
"Easy and items as advertised. Lots of brand name items!"
Hi Scott,

Thanks for kind remarks. It was a pleasure to serve you. We look forward to helping grow your business.

Best wishes,
"The items in the batch were not as expected. there was less of the items I wanted as per the photo / description."
Hi Ralph,
We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback about your order. I am very sorry your expectations were not met. I recommend in the future that you consider purchasing a manifested as they have a manifest of the exact items which you will receive.
We hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Kind regards,
"I purchased the general merchandise lot the 100 pc option. Mostly decent stuff, some of the packaging was ripped or smashed. We had a ring that was broken and a "pair" of shoes that only came with 1 shoe. For those reasons I am unable to leave anything higher than acceptable as a rating."
"This was a short and quick transaction and I feel like will be a great B2B relationship."
Hi Fred,

Thanks for the review and doing business with Wholesale Ninjas. We look forward to helping your business grow as we always have a consistent supply of inventory.
"Amazon pallet was good but all of the health & beauty items were removed & replaced with little junk from Target & other sources. I have been buying these Amazon pallets for a year, from another source, & they were ALWAYS loaded with health & beauty products. Not to mention the items in the pallet not from Amazon is a dead giveaway that you removed & replaced items. Bad business my friend."
"I love shopping here. They have the in-demand products that everyone wants, which is good for me as a seller!"
"Super fast shipping, packed well, great assortment will be ordering again!"
"It would have been a 5 but lots of items were broken in my shipment. The boxes did not have any decals/stickers that said (Fragile, Handle With Care etc). So the product suffered more abuse that could have been prevented. I’m still waiting for a representative to respond to a email I sent them with pictures attached."
"It was good. It would be nice if we get the shipping information within one or two days, not three."
"i was very happy with my bundle from wholesale ninjas"
"Most of the things were in great shape. Some of the boxes the items came in were almost desrtoyed."
"thank you! I liked my 2nd and 3rd orders not so much of the first but I still came back :)"
"It's fast....needs a bigger veritiy in the clothing lots .a lot of the same stuff..I DIDDNT revive any men's items like it said I would.last time I got a free gift..I was given 1000 in ninja cash that I never revived.it could use a little work. Mostly communication and if the 15% is considered the ninja points then you shouldn't offer one of them.because you don't revive the ninja cash only the 15%. That's like losing. Thanks loretta"
"I am still waiting for an email from wholesale ninjas concerning when my 3 pallets will be ready to schedule with the shipping company.I spoke to Charles he said I should be receiving it within a week so I am just waiting so I can pay for the shipping but otherwise everything is great .I hope to receive the email soon so I can sell these 3 pallets so I can order more ,Thank You Philip"
Wholesale Ninjas is rated 4.05 based on 19 reviews

Create Free Account Now

Fill the details below & get instant access