Wholesale Ninjas Reviews

of reviewers recommend Wholesale Ninjas
Easy and items as advertised. Lots of brand name items!
Hi Scott,

Thanks for kind remarks. It was a pleasure to serve you. We look forward to helping grow your business.

Best wishes,
Great company to do business with. Merchandise is clean and ready for resale right out of the box. The packing of the cases is the best in the business. I have never had anything broken or leaking. Excellent fast shipping, and great customer service!!!
Sometimes you worry about ordering from a new wholesaler, but after reading about Wholesale Ninjas it was worth a try. I wasn’t disappointed from ordering to delivery the process was easy. The product I received was better than expected! I will use again.
Hello Wholesale Ninja, Our 1st purchase was awesome, it was exactly what we expected and able to download manifest was super easy. The price is great for all 50 brand new items and shipping was super quick. Spoke to Charles 😀 he was extremely knowledgeable, polite and was able to answer my question quite simple. Will be placing another order soon. Thank You and keep up the awesome job. 😀🌟👍
Received my first order. The condition was excellent. I was however disappointed with the lack of variety of items. I received mainly the same item, though a different color. My order was mainly lip color products. I only received 3 eye products.
I always impressed with my order from them. Their lots are a bundle of in-demand products. I usually do quite well with there lots. Even on the very competitive marketplaces.
I am super happy with my purchase! When they say New it is NEW. I love my purchase wish I only bought from here instead of trying others. Would have spent all my money here but will from now on.
I'M very pleased with my first purchase . Please think of doing small amounts like the one i bought. It's a starter kit for someone whom doesn't have alot of money at first to start a small business
There were only 2 out of 103 items(I ordered 100 pcs box) that were damaged or unsellable well under the guarantee of 95%. I would definitely order again.
fast delivery good products!
Everything came on time and in good condition.
Doing a good job
This was my first order and I am very happy. Everything was in great condition and it arrived quickly.
First time using Wholesale Ninjas. Good deal on some good product & shipped out quick.
Great stock! Quick shipping. I will buy again!
Some items were damaged and the brands included are not desirable
Oh my goodness! I was so surprised when I received an email saying my order has been shipped just 2 hours after I placed it and I received the shipment the next day. This is the first time ever that I received a wholesale order that fast. The items were all you new condition as I expected. Thank you so much Wholesale Ninjas!
Very sad products
I received my order very quickly, items were packaged nicely and were in great shape. Great value on money spent.
Thank you wholesale ninjas! My purchase was exactly what I was expecting. Everything was in great, selling condition! I was also able to grab a few things to give as Christmas gifts. Love it
The box is definitely a money maker and even included a few throw ins . i just wish i had product information because i had a hard time pricing jewelry that i couldn't find any information on
Wholesale Ninjas is rated 4.44 based on 85 reviews