Wholesale Ninjas Reviews

85% of reviewers recommend Wholesale Ninjas
Featured Review
This review is set as featured by the company.
"Easy and items as advertised. Lots of brand name items!"
Hi Scott,

Thanks for kind remarks. It was a pleasure to serve you. We look forward to helping grow your business.

Best wishes,
"I have purchased 3 lots so far with your company. The first lot I received with household items was wonderful. the lot with clothes was good also, but I got a personal care lot I was very disappointed in as most items were outdated and or open not sealed and I cannot resell these items and was a huge disappointment. I will most definitely not make any money on that personal care lot and won't be getting one of those again."
"The package came in good. Discount applied. Will make another order very soon. Thank you for your wonderful customer service."
"Good product quality"
"everything is good, except that you used to offer free shipping on all orders, and now you are charging for that. remember that buyers love free shipping"
"The merchandise I ordered was in manifest. Everything had prices and in good condition. I also ordered 100 pieces of makeup 90% was in perfect condition with boxes and wrap. Some were not so good. But in general I am pleased with the merchandise. It is difficult to find a good liquidation company that sends you everything it says. Would definitely buy again. Thank you!"
"I love their lots they're exactly as described. I usually make a good profit. I love hoe they ship same day if you order before 4 pm east. Honest & Legitimate company!"
"Everything went very well since I've been using you I just wish you had more general merchandise I'm not so much makeup but I'll keep using you anyway something will come along"
"Body lotion was busted. But corrected"
"Customer service is prompt and amazing. I had an issue and they made it right, and even went above and beyond what I expected. I was made to feel like I was listened to and will definitely do business with Wholesale Ninjas again!"
"It was some good items but the rest was useless to my business. Still will order from wholesale ninja"
"I love the fact that you order online and don’t have to go through sales people. Ordering was easy and shipping was fast. This was a good experience and I got a good variety of merchandise. Very happy and I have already ordered a second pallet."
"I bought my first lot of 100 pieces of make up recently. No sales as of yet but I have high hopes and was happy with my purchase. Getting my 2nd purchase in soon. Spent more this go around and am crossing my fingers for some good items"
"I receive my order of 400 nail polishes. Not a one was broken yea 👍how ever 3 bottles were unusable, which was fine. Shipping was fast👍the only reason i did not give a five over 70 percent of my order was the same color."
"The use of your site is nice and easy, I loved that. The product we received wasn't quite what we hoped but it was nice product. I was expecting to get some of what was pictured, but I didn't. This was my first transaction and I will be back. I will learn as I go. Love several things about your site. Also, I wish it were more obvious that we should expect travel size items. Thank you!! I do plan to shop with you again. Just trying to be constructive. I really don't like to be negative."
Hi Jenny
Thank you very much for taking the time to give us a review. We appreciate your feedback and look forward to growing our relationship with you. The items that you received are not trial size; they are luxury skin care products which typically come in small sizes. We do understand how this can be confusing and apologize for that. The lot you purchased is one of our un-manifest lots, and the pictures for these lots are only samples photos. If would like a lot with a guaranteed inventory I recommend purchasing one of our manifest personal care lot which comes with a manifest and the pictures in the listing are of the items that you will receive.
Best regards,
"The items in the batch were not as expected. there was less of the items I wanted as per the photo / description."
Hi Ralph,
We appreciate you taking the time to give feedback about your order. I am very sorry your expectations were not met. I recommend in the future that you consider purchasing a manifested as they have a manifest of the exact items which you will receive.
We hope that we will have the opportunity to serve you better in the future.

Kind regards,
"I purchased the general merchandise lot the 100 pc option. Mostly decent stuff, some of the packaging was ripped or smashed. We had a ring that was broken and a "pair" of shoes that only came with 1 shoe. For those reasons I am unable to leave anything higher than acceptable as a rating."
"This was a short and quick transaction and I feel like will be a great B2B relationship."
Hi Fred,

Thanks for the review and doing business with Wholesale Ninjas. We look forward to helping your business grow as we always have a consistent supply of inventory.
"I love shopping here. They have the in-demand products that everyone wants, which is good for me as a seller!"
"Super fast shipping, packed well, great assortment will be ordering again!"
"It would have been a 5 but lots of items were broken in my shipment. The boxes did not have any decals/stickers that said (Fragile, Handle With Care etc). So the product suffered more abuse that could have been prevented. I’m still waiting for a representative to respond to a email I sent them with pictures attached."
Wholesale Ninjas is rated 4.33 based on 27 reviews