Wholesale Ninjas Reviews

30% of reviewers recommend Wholesale Ninjas
Telephone
"Not happy with the Amazon pallet at all. It was all chineese junk. Definitely not worth the price. 90 percent went into the garbage. I contacted through email thier claims department and never got an answer. 1000 bucks down the drain. Very unhappy was looking to have a long business relationship. Sounded good but in this day age anything that sounds good is a con. Still no response from them."
"It was good. It would be nice if we get the shipping information within one or two days, not three."
"Just to much of lipstick and mascaras not enough foundation or powders. Everything was great quality tho."
"Most of the things were in great shape. Some of the boxes the items came in were almost desrtoyed."
"thank you! I liked my 2nd and 3rd orders not so much of the first but I still came back :)"
"It's fast....needs a bigger veritiy in the clothing lots .a lot of the same stuff..I DIDDNT revive any men's items like it said I would.last time I got a free gift..I was given 1000 in ninja cash that I never revived.it could use a little work. Mostly communication and if the 15% is considered the ninja points then you shouldn't offer one of them.because you don't revive the ninja cash only the 15%. That's like losing. Thanks loretta"
"Deliver was quick not to happy with the boxes out of 200 pieces I had over 50 pieces of phone cases that are for old phones that they are unsellable so my avg price for piece went to over $2.00 if it wasn't for the 15% first time discount I would have to really think if it's worth ordering from you again"
"I wasn’t too pleased with the price of the pallet once I received it. I don’t know if I will order again or not. I had my hopes up"
"I am very unsatisfied, the products that I ordered, that were also pictured. NONE came in with my purchase."
"I am still waiting for an email from wholesale ninjas concerning when my 3 pallets will be ready to schedule with the shipping company.I spoke to Charles he said I should be receiving it within a week so I am just waiting so I can pay for the shipping but otherwise everything is great .I hope to receive the email soon so I can sell these 3 pallets so I can order more ,Thank You Philip"
Wholesale Ninjas is rated 3.00 based on 10 reviews