Wicked Uncle Reviews

100% of reviewers recommend Wicked Uncle
9PM
9PM

Tell us how Wicked Uncle made you happy

"I live in Canada and found the Wicked Uncle site to send a gift to my great-niece in Scotland. I had occasion to email a question about the gift card after placing my order. They responded promptly and then made a change I requested. I received email confirmation of the order, a follow-up email confirming the requested change, and then an email allowing me to track delivery. Excellent customer service. The gift was delivered in less than 2 days and my great-niece was delighted with it."
Are you Wicked Uncle? Reply to this positive review and show your potential customers that you care about the feedback Wicked Uncle receives. Reply Free
"Arrived before the date suggested by Amazon. Very informative and well written letter from the seller. Thank you!"
"What a super website with great suggestions for the appropriate ages. I came upon the website by chance but have since used it FIVE times and recommended it to many of my friends. Fabulous gifts which were a great hit with the grandchildren. I chose to have my parcels gift wrapped and labelled which was done very well indeed. I will keep using Wicked Uncle, what a find, why didn't I know about you before, you made it all so easy for me. Very prompt delivery service too."
"Helped me select appropriate gifts and delivered them promptly. Not too many choices and everything was age and interest appropriate"
"Such a great range of toys, present and ideas - wouldn't know what to do without this site!"
"Lots of really great ideas for presents. And easy to use / good delivery etc. I'll keep coming back!"
"Great range of toys and gifts, easy to find in age range, providing lots of inspiration! The Wicked Uncles Elves will even wrap your gift and write your birthday card! Quick delivery and fantastic quality products when they arrive. What more can you ask for?!"
Wicked Uncle is rated 5.00 based on 8 reviews