Wicked Uncle Reviews

5PM
5PM

Popular Questions:

Delivery

How does Wicked Uncle deliver?

Tell us how Wicked Uncle made you happy

"Bought presents for my three grandchildren. Superb quality, excellent service and speedy delivery. Delighted and couldn't ask for better, will order from them again. Highly recommended."
Are you Wicked Uncle? Gain access to your dashboard so you can reply to this review. Free Access
"Horrible horrible quality of overpriced products. Ordered stuff for my 11 year old niece...got a an umbrella for a small child..ordered a boom that was in the 11 year of category and got book that said teen..beyond disappointed..first and last time on that website"
"Great website. Sorted all my "what do you get a 10 year old "??. Lovely presents and everything arrived so quickly."
"extremely well packed, good quality, and arrived quickly with good communication."
"I live in Canada and found the Wicked Uncle site to send a gift to my great-niece in Scotland. I had occasion to email a question about the gift card after placing my order. They responded promptly and then made a change I requested. I received email confirmation of the order, a follow-up email confirming the requested change, and then an email allowing me to track delivery. Excellent customer service. The gift was delivered in less than 2 days and my great-niece was delighted with it."
"Arrived before the date suggested by Amazon. Very informative and well written letter from the seller. Thank you!"
"What a super website with great suggestions for the appropriate ages. I came upon the website by chance but have since used it FIVE times and recommended it to many of my friends. Fabulous gifts which were a great hit with the grandchildren. I chose to have my parcels gift wrapped and labelled which was done very well indeed. I will keep using Wicked Uncle, what a find, why didn't I know about you before, you made it all so easy for me. Very prompt delivery service too."
"Helped me select appropriate gifts and delivered them promptly. Not too many choices and everything was age and interest appropriate"
"Such a great range of toys, present and ideas - wouldn't know what to do without this site!"
"Lots of really great ideas for presents. And easy to use / good delivery etc. I'll keep coming back!"
"Great range of toys and gifts, easy to find in age range, providing lots of inspiration! The Wicked Uncles Elves will even wrap your gift and write your birthday card! Quick delivery and fantastic quality products when they arrive. What more can you ask for?!"
Wicked Uncle is rated 4.67 based on 12 reviews